Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hawkeye on the juice in a hurry

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We just got home from a visit to my inlaws in Eastern Washington (Chelan). We took the kids to the beaches and were one of very few non-Hispanics, we took the kids to the water slides and were one of very few non-hispanics. Every god damned place we went we were outnumbered 10-1 by Mexicans. We used to live there and the migrants were always present but this time it's mind blowing. My wife said to me at the water slides, "Thank God for president Trump". It's out of control!!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

No amnesty, no anchor babies, property confiscated to pay for the trip home.
They broke the law coming here so no quarter should be given.
In fact, hefty fines should be imposed.

I could go there pretty easily, too.

I know that is extreme to a degree, but if you truly want illegal immigration stopped, and not just played in the political theatre, drastic measures need to be taken.
Maybe a few months for them sell out and leave on their own, the bottom line has to be your gone if your not legal or it will never end.

I don't think it drastic to obey the law. The drastic part, was ignoring it to get votes.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
“Every Person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.
(Senator Jacob Howard, Co-author of the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, 1866)

The 14th come about as a way to address freed slaves, which where of course current residents in the USA, likely for generations. They weren't just showing up, off the boat.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I know that is extreme to a degree, but if you truly want illegal immigration stopped, and not just played in the political theatre, drastic measures need to be taken.
Maybe a few months for them sell out and leave on their own, the bottom line has to be your gone if your not legal or it will never end.

Fact is they were brought here under existing immigration laws that allows them hearings and some form of process. It will cost us far more to have them go through all the hearings and appeals they now have a right to, since they are grandfathered under the laws at the time they showed up than any net gain for American workers. This is going to cost us all billions in bureaucrat salaries and legal fees.

As much as I would like to see all illegals sent back to their country of origin, I don't see how it could be managed. The LAW gave them rights, and we're a nation of laws, good or bad.

Get rid of anchor babies and allowing any relatives in on that basis in the future, but make the best of what we're stuck with.

Law can change, the guy that was a felon before GCA 1968 lost his gun rights, domestic abuse convictions prior to the Lautenberg Amendment did too, grandfathered or not.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DryPowder
If I steal a car, how long until I get to keep it?

If your little kid was with you in a carseat would he go to prison with you??

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

If someone robs a bank, then puts the money into a college fund for their children, does the money remain in the college fund after the parents are captured? After all, the kids shouldn't be punished for what the parents did, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If someone robs a bank, then puts the money into a college fund for their children, does the money remain in the college fund after the parents are captured? After all, the kids shouldn't be punished for what the parents did, right?

What about the drug dealer that buys his ageing mother a house with his profits?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fact is they were brought here under existing immigration laws that allows them hearings and some form of process. It will cost us far more to have them go through all the hearings and appeals they now have a right to, since they are grandfathered under the laws at the time they showed up than any net gain for American workers. This is going to cost us all billions in bureaucrat salaries and legal fees.

As much as I would like to see all illegals sent back to their country of origin, I don't see how it could be managed. The LAW gave them rights, and we're a nation of laws, good or bad.

Get rid of anchor babies and allowing any relatives in on that basis in the future, but make the best of what we're stuck with.

Law can change, the guy that was a felon before GCA 1968 lost his gun rights, domestic abuse convictions prior to the Lautenberg Amendment did too, grandfathered or not.

As much as I would like these laws changed it's not going to happen, 700. Congress has no stomach for making changes sweeping enough to send back all illegals, especially kids.

HLL! They couldn't even repeal Obamacare. You think this would get changed?

Sometimes a pragmatic medium is all that is obtainable when politicians are at the controls. Our thoughts are parallel, but our outlook diverges a bit.
wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't expect any real changes anytime soon.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

My thoughts exactly.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see anything changing, Congress will bail and blame somebody else.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
So much crap in one thread.

These aliens didn't come over with their parents, they was throwed across the border by the thousands, after the BS O'Buckwheat paper was signed, to live with relatives or anyone else who would take em in.

The ones that was with their parents was intended to be used as anchor teenagers by their illegal parents, "anchor babies" ain't got nothin to do with DACA.

All you hadda do was claim to have come over as a teen (or younger) prior to 07, and who could/would argue the point?

So, these mfers can be up to 27 years old now, ain't like they can't travel.

They can't be "grandfathered", cause they was only temporarily not illegal. Now, they is.

Deportin em is worth every penny. It'll cost a shatload more to house, feed, med and let em vote Demo for 60 more years.

President Trump is brilliant, as always.

Tells the congrifters to pass a law. Knowin that if they do, he's gonna be askin why repeal, wall, and tax cuttin couldn't get done, and this crap did?

Then, he'll veto it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 1911a1

My thoughts exactly.

Yep.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 1911a1

My thoughts exactly.

Yep.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIKEIT

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As much as I would like these laws changed it's not going to happen, 700. Congress has no stomach for making changes sweeping enough to send back all illegals, especially kids.

You Misunderstand the situation here.

Congress is not going to pass legislation to "send them back" , that is already established law.

If congress is to act, they will have to pass legislation to allow them to stay, thus rescinding existing legislation.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/05/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Just read the President's comments on the recent (today) changes to immigration and the elimination of DACA. Extremely well-said, and nothing but the truth!

Putting U.S. Citizens first!

Mike

A few minutes ago a DACA supporter said they are good people with a 97% employment rate! Those are jobs an American should have.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Just read the President's comments on the recent (today) changes to immigration and the elimination of DACA. Extremely well-said, and nothing but the truth!

Putting U.S. Citizens first!

Mike

A few minutes ago a DACA supporter said they are good people with a 97% employment rate! Those are jobs an American should have.

Dems say these are the jobs 'Mericans won't do.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
IMHO, he should have never been put in the position of having to make a decision on DACA or any other immigration related matter....congress has been kicking this can down the road since Reagan last granted amnesty...it's about time we had a president that's gonna force congress to do their job....I just seen Graham and some Dem. Sen. on TV boasting they'd have "DACA" legislation ready by the end of the month....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what I got out of the press briefing was that the President isn't interested in piece meal legislation....comprehensive or nothing... cool

Trump did something else...he is exposing all the vermin in congress (the swamp) for
the two faced mofos that they are..Ryan LindseyGrAmnesty are just 2 of the many that
need to be voted out of office (one way or another).
We the people gave the Repukes a majority in both houses ...and they still
think that they can f'k with US..2018 will show them that they can't !!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Problem is, try to find a white guy to move a house full of furniture. We just sold our house and the movers were from the Ukraine. They said the other crew was from Mexico.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (17CalFan, 222ND, 257wthbylover, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 41 invisible), 17,743 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,992
Posts18,540,220
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.