Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I HOPE ALL MEMBERS OF EVERT TEAM DOES THE SAME .THE FEW THAR DON'T GET OUT OF FOOTBALL GO TO IRAN IN PLAY

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good for Mr. Eifert, anyone that can sit during The Anthem, with The Military and LEO hands at attention, and when those Jets flyover needs a bullet through the head, lobe to lobe!

^^^This^^^

If they can sit on their asses with 75 to 100000 people drenched in Patriotism, Respect and Thankfulness, Yessir, their GD rotten sorry black hearted asses need a bullet.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Actually, I thought it was against the rules for players to write anything on their sneakers that was not pre-approved by the league?

It's also NFL policy to avoid “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the National Football League.” Judging by the drop in ratings, I'd say the Anthem protests are tarnishing the shield.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cool!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes F the NFL.

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Actually, I thought it was against the rules for players to write anything on their sneakers that was not pre-approved by the league?

Let the league just try to cause him trouble for this. It would backfire like a tactical nuke, and they know it.

I've gone without the Ni...r Football league since Krapperdick's antics were first tacitly approved by the league's limp-wristed reaction early on, and my Sundays are far more filled with time spent with grandson and bird dogs.

I think addiction to pro sports is sort of sad, actually. It fills empty places that could contain worthwhile endeavors.

...this from a former lifetime 49'er fan...

Right. It only took a couple of weeks to wean myself from watching pro football--forever. I will NEVER support an organization that enables spoiled multimilionaires, grousing about how bad they have it, to disrespect this nation.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
PI$$ on the n f l !!! and every one that has anything to do with them. Rio7

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good lord, I feel like I'm reading Democratic underground. Bunch of whiny [bleep]. Get that broad brush out. I can see the reasoning from a Niners fan.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
sandbilly -- go pound sand for the nfl Rio7

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMAO!! Are you guys working with Antifa?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7
sandbilly -- go pound sand for the nfl Rio7

What's really happened here is a bunch of ex-band and home-ec members that never followed football anyway, using this as an excuse to get on your soap box and act like you're special. I'm sure there is counseling or a safe space available for you whiny [bleep] crybabies.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Re: Sandbilly

Coming from a man who apparently doesn't have the sense to wear his ball cap properly. (profile picture).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Brazos
Re: Sandbilly

Coming from a man who apparently doesn't have the sense to wear his ball cap properly. (profile picture).

And you're smart enough to figure out that's me. Idiot.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't care what events or sports you are or have been involved in, If you are stupid enough NOT to stand up with pride with your hand over your heart or salute the anthem and flag of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , Your a POS that does not deserve to live here...... A lot of Americans have died for our flag and anthem, I repeat PI$$ on the n f l< And all the small minded turds like you . Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Y'all should have heard the little High School gal that just sang the National Anthem for the Broncos vs Chargers Kickoff. I bet their wasn't a dry eye in the stadium. And not a player one on either team was setting down! MAGA!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care what events or sports you are or have been involved in, If you are stupid enough NOT to stand up with pride with your hand over your heart or salute the anthem and flag of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , Your a POS that does not deserve to live here...... A lot of Americans have died for our flag and anthem, I repeat PI$$ on the n f l< And all the small minded turds like you . Rio7

So you're judging every player by a couples actions, right?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

SB,

That's not it. We're sick and tired of the league shoving it's PC agenda. If they would just play the game and STFU all would be OK.

Also, getting all puffed up and "manly" by rooting for a sports team doesn't make anyone studly and more worthy. Not giving a flying fugghh doesn't either.

I won't come down on anyone for liking a sport a lot. Enjoy the game. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

SB,

That's not it. We're sick and tired of the league shoving it's PC agenda. If they would just play the game and STFU all would be OK.

Also, getting all puffed up and "manly" by rooting for a sports team doesn't make anyone studly and more worthy. Not giving a flying fugghh doesn't either.

I won't come down on anyone for liking a sport a lot. Enjoy the game. wink

If that's your opinion you won't hear me bitching, but quit pissing on the positive threads here, especially about the actions of fine individuals.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What fine individuals?

You?

Have you ever pizzed on threads that others thought were positive? confused

No flames here; we all do it...just sparks from the Campfire. grin

I think the shoes tribut was a great thing, and its sign of respect gives me hope for a younger generation.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What fine individuals?

You?

Have you ever pizzed on threads that others thought were positive? confused

No flames here; we all do it...just sparks from the Campfire. grin

You slow? Eifert? He's who I thought the thread was about.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 37 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,078
Posts18,501,572
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.