Hop To
#12267172 09/12/17
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...said-five-words-define-military-service/

Monday, the 16th anniversary of the terror attacks of Sept. 11, was marked solemnly by the Trump administration. The day began with a moment of silence at the White House, followed by the president, first lady, and staff traveling to the Pentagon to speak in front of the building and memorial to the plane that crashed into the building, killing 125 people. Trump was joined onstage by Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford.

The stage was positioned directly in front of the location where the plane was flown into the building, and the Pentagon unfurled an American flag over the crash site for the speeches.

Mattis began his remarks commemorating the nearly 3,000 lives lost that morning around the country. He then critiqued the “temporizing” of the fight against radical Islam, a veiled shot at the previous administration. Mattis, in his trademark fashion, was blunt, saying, “we Americans are not made of cotton candy. We are not seaweed drifting in the current; we are not intimidated by our enemies.”

Mattis then paused, turned away from the podium, and looked directly at Trump and said:

“Mr. President, your military does not scare.”

The grit of the speech marks a stark change in tone from military leaders in the Trump administration. Mattis continued:

“Our nation's troops today are worthy successors of our Revolutionary army at Valley Forge, worthy successors of our valiant sailors at Midway and our Marines at bloody Iwo Jima ... men and women of your armed forces America having signed a blank check to the protection of the American people and to the defense of our constitution, a check payable with their very lives, your military stands ready and confident to defend this country, this experiment in democracy.”

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup saw it live and the Veeps speech at the United 93 memorial.

180degrees different from anything I ever heard from Onumbnuts and Uncle Pedo Joe.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
It sure is refreshing to have men in charge for once.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
+1

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Youre going to hurt LeahRoys and djs' feelings.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You bet your sweet ass it is.

About time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From that article,....

The grit of the speech marks a stark change in tone from military leaders in the Trump administration.

.....not sure I'm following this, should'nt that read the BO admin ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...said-five-words-define-military-service/

Monday, the 16th anniversary of the terror attacks of Sept. 11, was marked solemnly by the Trump administration. The day began with a moment of silence at the White House, followed by the president, first lady, and staff traveling to the Pentagon to speak in front of the building and memorial to the plane that crashed into the building, killing 125 people. Trump was joined onstage by Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford.

The stage was positioned directly in front of the location where the plane was flown into the building, and the Pentagon unfurled an American flag over the crash site for the speeches.

Mattis began his remarks commemorating the nearly 3,000 lives lost that morning around the country. He then critiqued the “temporizing” of the fight against radical Islam, a veiled shot at the previous administration. Mattis, in his trademark fashion, was blunt, saying, “we Americans are not made of cotton candy. We are not seaweed drifting in the current; we are not intimidated by our enemies.”

Mattis then paused, turned away from the podium, and looked directly at Trump and said:

“Mr. President, your military does not scare.”

The grit of the speech marks a stark change in tone from military leaders in the Trump administration. Mattis continued:

“Our nation's troops today are worthy successors of our Revolutionary army at Valley Forge, worthy successors of our valiant sailors at Midway and our Marines at bloody Iwo Jima ... men and women of your armed forces America having signed a blank check to the protection of the American people and to the defense of our constitution, a check payable with their very lives, your military stands ready and confident to defend this country, this experiment in democracy.”

Mark this in contrast with the utter contempt that "Bubba the Fornicator" and
"Obozo the Clown" held our Military. Our military and Veterans reciprocated that
feeling towards these "vermin" ...tho they were still respectful of the office they held.
These two contemptuous fools spoke in front of captive audiences...but...
there was No Love given or returned.
I especially hold Clintoon in the highest contempt possible for his lukewarm address
to the Greatest Generation Veterans of WorldWar II...it was a f'kn travesty!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
From that article,....

The grit of the speech marks a stark change in tone from military leaders in the Trump administration.

.....not sure I'm following this, should'nt that read the BO admin ?

GTC

I didn't catch that before but I do believe you're correct Sir. I think they made a mistake.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
AcesNeights: Indeed it is refreshing to see professional, pro-Americans in charge of "things" - after hussein obama did everything he could to diminish/cripple this country!
I especially enjoyed the Vice Presidents speech on 9/11.
It was amazingly impressive.
He IS a comer!
If you did not get to see the Vice Presidents speech look it up on line - it would be well worth your time.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 222ND, 12344mag, 160user, 45 invisible), 1,951 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,876
Posts18,478,877
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.