Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
With Trump abandoning his base and appeasing the #nevertrumpers , Rinos , and the Democrats who do we turn to to MAGA ? DACA is a bunch of caca and I'm done with Trump if he signs any form of it into law.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Not much choice but to dance with the one ya brung. Those that need dealt with are the traitors in congress who will not support his agenda. I just got done sending my three culprits emails that leave nothing to the imagination. Get with it. If enough tell them to leave the country for their own safety if they don't support the things Trump was elected for, they might understand. I wasn't quite that blunt, but those idiots are the ones to work on .

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
With Trump abandoning his base and appeasing the #nevertrumpers , Rinos , and the Democrats who do we turn to to MAGA ? DACA is a bunch of caca and I'm done with Trump if he signs any form of it into law.

Seriously? Try and control yourself.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dave.

Not surprisingly, Chuckie boy, Crazy Pelosi, and the MSM lied.

No deal has been made. No deal will occur unless the Dimmies bend.

They lied. Don't believe everything the news feeds you. Read my sigline...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Pop in a fresh period plug and put on your big girl panties. Take two Midol and let the man get some work done without your biotching. He's not signed a damn thing yet on this and you're jumping ship.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I've spent half my day sending radioactive emails to my and other representatives but without primary challenges to every one of them , including the President , it's just hot air.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bannon

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Pop in a fresh period plug and put on your big girl panties. Take two Midol and let the man get some work done without your biotching. He's not signed a damn thing yet on this and you're jumping ship.

Go smoke some more weed and tell me how signing a DACA law isn't a betrayal of his core of support ?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Go smoke some more weed and tell me how signing a DACA law isn't a betrayal of his core of support ?

Hmmm I'm not seeing where he signed DACA into law. Can you give me a link?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've spent half my day sending radioactive emails to my and other representatives but without primary challenges to every one of them , including the President , it's just hot air.

I don't think you understand what has transpired in the past week.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Even after Trump grants amnesty to the dreamers people will try to smooth it over by saying that he increased border security.

I don't believe that Trump set out to screw his supporters over. But he's not up to the task of taking on the machine.

I don't know if anybody is. But I know this. If anybody ever gets elected as a true outsider again, they need to have a plan in place to compile an administration also made up of outsiders.

Trump went to all the time and trouble to win the election, and then turned his administration over to "the swamp" because he hadn't thought enough about fellow outsiders that he could put in positions of authority.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Bannon

He could be my brother from another mother as far as his positions go but I don't think he has the charisma to win the Presidency. I'd support him 100% but I think it would be fruitless in the end.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Anyone?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bannon

He could be my brother from another mother as far as his positions go but I don't think he has the charisma to win the Presidency. I'd support him 100% but I think it would be fruitless in the end.

I doubt that he will run. But I think he would be much better prepared to take on the office than Trump was.

It's clear to me that Bannon bailed on Trump because he was disgusted by the way Trump was allowing himself to be played.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Even after Trump grants amnesty to the dreamers people will try to smooth it over by saying that he increased border security.

I don't believe that Trump set out to screw his supporters over. But he's not up to the task of taking on the machine.

I don't know if anybody is. But I know this. If anybody ever gets elected as a true outsider again, they need to have a plan in place to compile an administration also made up of outsiders.

Trump went to all the time and trouble to win the election, and then turned his administration over to "the swamp" because he hadn't thought enough about fellow outsiders that he could put in positions of authority.

it's der broken. that is, the system is running on it's own. there's folks who are a part of the momentum. and then there's the others, who are outsiders looking in.

logic is out the window. religion appears to be on it's last legs. we've got humans needing jobs, owning a mortgage, commuting to work, and waiting for the power to come back on from hurricane irma, etc. etc.

some wish for a high & mighty 'return to freedom', unfortunately that's a silly wish. sorry. it's past us. if we could get just one human, alive, off the face of the Urth, that might be success enough?

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D

Anyone?

He hasn't yet but he's asking for a law to to make DACA the law of the land to sign.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 09/14/17.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thinking Trump is pretty much our one shot at an outsider. Leastwise, in most of our lifetimes. I just hope he runs for a second term. Given how much he's been raped not sure that I would. In his case, the grass is definitely greener on the other side............

He did an awesome job in Florida today. Wore a jacket and didn't break a sweat!! smile

BTW all of these old timers need to GO!

Last edited by byc; 09/14/17.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Anyone?

He hasn't yet but he's asking for a law to to make DACA the law of the to sign.

Show me exactly where he ASKED congress to pass a law making DACA legal.

BONUS EXTRA CREDIT: Show me exactly where Trump promised he'd sign specific legislation legalizing DACA.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nine months and some of you retards are looking to Bannon.

LMFAO.

Clark

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Nine months and some of you retards are looking to Bannon.

LMFAO.

Clark

Trump signed DACA into law! You heard it here first! Extra, extra! Read all about it!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 2500HD, 22250rem, 257 roberts, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 3,352 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,705
Posts18,534,794
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.