Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How many D's in either house voted 'for'?

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The corruption in D.C. is incredible. Absolutely nobody pays for their crimes.

If Trump doesn't publicly call for enforcement of the law and pushes Sessions to go after Comey, Hitlerly, Podesta, Lerner, Antifa, and all the other treasonous scum, nobody will believe in the rule of law. The FBI, State, Justice and CIA are all infiltrated.

This swamp is so large that it will take an army of patriots to clean house.

All this circles back to Bristoe's point that Trump needs other like minded people at the helm (with staff they trust) of each department.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm glad Trump has not had to appoint a Supreme Court justice........Who knows WTF he'd do!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Within 1/2 of a term served 99% of the elected officials become swamp dwellers.....No way to be rid of enough to make a difference anymore.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm glad Trump has not had to appoint a Supreme Court justice........Who knows WTF he'd do!

Harriet Miers

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
With Trump abandoning his base and appeasing the #nevertrumpers , Rinos , and the Democrats who do we turn to to MAGA ? DACA is a bunch of caca and I'm done with Trump if he signs any form of it into law.

How 'bout that New York grifter.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Paulh; 09/14/17.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As to Bannon leaving, I suspect that he is indeed disgusted with the inner circle an cannot disguise his disgust to work within. I am sure he sees Trump as our last chance to save the country. So he will do better from the outside. I would bet Trump has discussed this with Bannon and will keep him close but visibly unconnected.

Both Trump and Bannon appear to be very tough guys that won't fold easily. Trump is figuring out to how to work the levers, Bannon wants to go straight at it.

I think they want the same thing.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Real border security is E verification and min 5 years in prison AND a one million dollar fine per illegal employee AND no welfare for illegal aliens.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Diesel
As to Bannon leaving, I suspect that he is indeed disgusted with the inner circle an cannot disguise his disgust to work within. I am sure he sees Trump as our last chance to save the country. So he will do better from the outside. I would bet Trump has discussed this with Bannon and will keep him close but visibly unconnected.

Both Trump and Bannon appear to be very tough guys that won't fold easily. Trump is figuring out to how to work the levers, Bannon wants to go straight at it.

I think they want the same thing.

Bannon is running Breitbart. A cursory glance at Breitbart will tell you what Bannon thinks of Trump these days.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
LOL, never heard so much BS in one thread.

You idiots almost got Hillary and you're whining about Trump ?

Maybe you can dig up Goldwater for another try ? He did so well the first time.

You put up with Obama for 8 years and never did anything concrete (as in revolution.)

Spect' this will be more hot air from a generation schooled by Miami Vice. I.E. anything can be fixed in an hour or less.

At least the radical left has the courage to riot, loot and beat people !

As the ancient saying goes: "put up or shut up."

I'm content to give the President a chance to work on correcting decades of moronic government. Also, I trust the stockmarket to pick a winner far more than blowhards here !

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm content to give the President a chance to work on correcting decades of moronic government.

The viewers need a list of accomplishments

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bristoe,

I am sure Bannon is not happy that he was pushed out of the inside, but Trump is all he's got for three more years. Bannon will kick and moan like the rest of us, but he knows that Trump has at least been exposed to his approach..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bristoe,

I am sure Bannon is not happy that he was pushed out of the inside, but Trump is all he's got for three more years. Bannon will kick and moan like the rest of us, but he knows that Trump has at least been exposed to his approach..

Bannon left because he couldn't say what he wanted to say about Trump while he was a part of his administration.

Here's Bannon's Breitbart today.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nd-to-possible-daca-deal-with-democrats/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
With Trump abandoning his base and appeasing the #nevertrumpers , Rinos , and the Democrats who do we turn to to MAGA ? DACA is a bunch of caca and I'm done with Trump if he signs any form of it into law.

Trump is not, and never has been, a conservative. What you are seeing now is him turning back to his liberal roots, slowly but surely. It doesn't help that McConnell and Ryan are more liberal than HRC. Face it, the Dems know how to resist and how to win. Dumbass RINO's are too busy counting their retirement funds, and feathering their nests in DC to take any real action.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He appointed Obama to SCOTUS. Everyone here missed it.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So you gonna just believe the fake media and abandon the last true hope for America. "Oh ye of little faith and much gullibility!" wink

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bristoe,

Bannon left because he couldn't say what he wanted to say about Trump while he was a part of his administration.

Bannon helped create the base for Trump and he will continue to steer/force /push Trump to honor his promises. Brietbart is is his tool. He won't give Trump any quarter.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hmmm I'm not seeing where he signed DACA into law. Can you give me a link?

Anyone?

He hasn't

The way I took what he did was

He took Obummers ILLEGAL exec. order and passed it to Congress where it belonged in the first place.

His action will show who the rats are and who the Patriots are when congress is forced to take action from both sides. (the ones that want DACA stopped and the ones that Want DACA made into law).

All of this set to come down just about mid terms time so everyone see's everyone for who they are.

I do believe President Trump is going to take the brunt of the heat but the turn coats will be exposed for who they really are.

I know I am a nobody but that is the way I read what is going on

President Trump is play Chess and congress is playing Checkers

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bristoe,

Awww, lyin' Ryan now wants more border security. According to Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...p-schumer-deal-promises-border-security/

Man, WHO could have POSSIBLY seen this coming?

From the article: Ryan now has a much bigger immigration agenda than Trump, and he also needs a high GOP turnout in 2018 to keep the GOP’s majority in the House amid an expected rise in Democratic turnout.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 09/14/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 4,268 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,700
Posts18,534,653
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.