Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Please tell me how a shooting war is imminent. Take it away!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...pyongyang-south-korea-media-reports.html

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We cant whack N Korea. If we did, Rinos and dims would impeach Trump. They prefer Kim hit us first so they can impeach Trump for not whacking Kim. He will be blamed either way.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
No surprise and a lot more to come I am sure. I am glad I left South Korea a bit over two years ago.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There was a time when Korea was a free and united nation. Long before North Korea rose and the Korean War tore a nation apart, the people of north and south lived together in peace.
However, this free, united Korean Empire only existed for a short time. For a brief period starting in 1897, Korea was an independent nation, left alone by other world powers. The Korean people had gained their freedom from Russian rule, formed their own empire, and finally won the opportunity to develop and revel in their own culture.
But nearly as soon as Korean had won its freedom, the Japanese swept in and took it away. By 1905, Korea was a protectorate of Japan and, by 1910, they were completely annexed by the Japanese Empire. Now, a foreign power was systematically crushing the Korean identity, abolishing their currency, doing away with their Emperor, and bringing in a new infrastructure of their own.
For 40 years, the people of the former Korean Empire struggled under Japanese rule. Time and time again, the Korean people raised rebellions only to see them get squashed. And they wouldn’t win their freedom again until the whole world broke out into war.
When the Allied armies defeated the Japanese in World War II, it seemed, for a brief moment, like there would be a free and united Korea once more. But the Soviet and American armies that rolled down their streets were more worried about keeping each other’s power and ideology at bay than they were in liberating a country.
Instead, the Soviets and Americans carved up Korea, with the U.S. claiming every part of the nation south of the 38th parallel and the Soviet Union claiming every part to the north. They justified it as a “five-year trusteeship,” promising that Korea would be reunited and given its freedom when they were ready for it — but that would never happen.
With the world’s superpowers feeding their ideas and armies into the two halves of Korea, it didn’t take long for an all-out war to break out. In 1950 — a mere five years after the nations had been divided — the country descended into civil war. Korea’s fate to be divided by hatred and conflict was sealed.
But there was a time, before the Korean War, before North Korea and South Korea, when the nation was united. A time before the country had been turned into a pawn in a game between two foreign powers.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/korean-empire

Therefore, if S Korea doesn't want to be part of N Korea, they better arm up.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish someone would just slip that guy a mickey.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
That Lil bastage, we should have shot him in the head already.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
That Lil bastage, we should have shot him in the head already.

The question becomes, why "WE"? Why don't the South Koreans do that? We act like South Korea doesn't have a dog in the fight.

What we should have done in 1991 when the Soviets fell is tell them they have 10 years to get their chit together. Help them with development and such but then pull out in 2001. All troops out.

Standing their line for 64 years is a bit much I'd say.

Last edited by Armednfree; 09/14/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Why in the fuuck aren't we shooting these missiles down. We do have the capability. Don't we ?

Neil

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or just work an asset from within NK to smoke the guy.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nmitchell
Why in the fuuck aren't we shooting these missiles down. We do have the capability. Don't we ?

Neil

It's no where as easy as some would believe. I've shot 2 anti ballistic missile defense weapons and it's like hitting a bullet with a bullet.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need to take out his arsenal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nmitchell

Neil

I figure they know where the missile is going by the time it gets into its guidance stage. So they know it's not going to hit anything. So if you shoot it down just to show you can then at the same time you are teaching your enemy exactly how you will respond. Not a lesson they should be taught for something headed for open ocean I'd say.

Last edited by Armednfree; 09/14/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by EdM
No surprise and a lot more to come I am sure. I am glad I left South Korea a bit over two years ago.

We'll hit the Chinese with more sanctions. This launch is a direct result of the UN sanctions from Monday or Tuesday. At some point Trump will hold true to his threat of shutting down trade with China. The Chinese will come up with a plan, fast. We'll see what happens from there.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup, follow through on the threat and China will buckle.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Maybe Japan or us should shoot a missile over Korea, just south of the DMZ
from Japanese territory....

and do it every time he has another missile launch, we should duplicate it
exactly the opposite route his took....

Missiles over Japan, should be responded with, by missiles over No Korea.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe Japan or us should shoot a missile over Korea, just south of the DMZ
from Japanese territory....

Ignore it. If he jumps he's a dead man; if we jump, our Troops might die.

MOLON LABE

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by EdM

We'll hit the Chinese with more sanctions. This launch is a direct result of the UN sanctions from Monday or Tuesday. At some point Trump will hold true to his threat of shutting down trade with China. The Chinese will come up with a plan, fast. We'll see what happens from there.

I believe you predicted their (NK) actions last week - just off a few days on this latest launch.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Fish, we disagreed before on this...I still say China won't do shiit, they had to be speaking to the little fugg Kim in the last 3 weeks...or Lil' Kim is saying screw off. Sanctions won't force China's hand, they have fingers in every country in the world...and Walmart isn't shutting down tomorrow...they aren't hurting for money or business, we are smile

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'd like to think that every time a new missile is fired a NORK sub quietly but suddenly disappears. With no comment from the US or anyone else. Just a simple quid pro quo, with no gum flapping, no texts, no threats. Just quiet disappearances.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I'd like to think that every time a new missile is fired a NORK sub quietly but suddenly disappears. With no comment from the US or anyone else. Just a simple quid pro quo, with no gum flapping, no texts, no threats. Just quiet disappearances.

But how will you liberals undermine our military if you don't know whats going on?

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (358WCF, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 62 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.