Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by EdM
No surprise and a lot more to come I am sure. I am glad I left South Korea a bit over two years ago.

We'll hit the Chinese with more sanctions. This launch is a direct result of the UN sanctions from Monday or Tuesday. At some point Trump will hold true to his threat of shutting down trade with China. The Chinese will come up with a plan, fast. We'll see what happens from there.

This^^^;

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I'd like to think that every time a new missile is fired a NORK sub quietly but suddenly disappears. With no comment from the US or anyone else. Just a simple quid pro quo, with no gum flapping, no texts, no threats. Just quiet disappearances.

But how will you liberals undermine our military if you don't know whats going on?

This. Too many corksucking libs in govt to keep a shart secret.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
TRUMP needs to keep his MOUTH SHUT! Make no comments......PERIOD!

All the BS comments ALL of the POTUS make regarding issues like this do no good!

We've seen enough of the RED LINE schitt!!

SILENCE!

THEN.....your enemy doesn't know what the schitt you're gonna do....if anything!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'd like to think that every time a new missile is fired a NORK sub quietly but suddenly disappears. With no comment from the US or anyone else. Just a simple quid pro quo, with no gum flapping, no texts, no threats. Just quiet disappearances.

But how will you liberals undermine our military if you don't know whats going on?

I don't know about any liberals trying to undermine the military. Not sure why you would want to claim they are when that's certainly not true.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know about any liberals trying to undermine the military. Not sure why you would want to claim they are when that's certainly not true.

This is what they call "head up ass"

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Originally Posted by EdM
No surprise and a lot more to come I am sure. I am glad I left South Korea a bit over two years ago.

We'll hit the Chinese with more sanctions. This launch is a direct result of the UN sanctions from Monday or Tuesday. At some point Trump will hold true to his threat of shutting down trade with China. The Chinese will come up with a plan, fast. We'll see what happens from there.

I'm still waiting to see the iron in Trump's words and won't believe until I see it. The most likely scenario is he'll tweet something like "You didn't think I was going to start a war that would kill millions over a few nukes did ya?".

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump is already doing what he said he would do. That is, putting sanctions to China that squeeze them hard, then waiting for them to react to it by prodding NoKo. It is obvious which nation is squirming, and it isn't the USA.

Now whether the tactic will work to actually effect positive change over time remains to be seen. But as to the squirming effect, it is very effective already.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I'm afraid this is coming to a bad ending!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Have you ever heard of a guy named Obama?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by nmitchell
Why in the fuuck aren't we shooting these missiles down. We do have the capability. Don't we ?

Neil

DAMN good question...what with all the money we spent developing that capability.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Why in the fuuck aren't we shooting these missiles down. We do have the capability. Don't we ?

Neil

DAMN good question...what with all the money we spent developing that capability.

Possibly because we don't really have that much capability? If they try it and miss, Gopher Boy will be in Fat City with his new toys.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Neil

Possibly because we don't really have that much capability? If they try it and miss, Gopher Boy will be in Fat City with his new toys.

A miss would not save Gopher Boy.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Neil

A miss would not save Gopher Boy.

a miss would hugely embolden Gopher Boy. And make him even more of a hero in NORK. Not to mention make everyone hiding behind the American technology feel REALLY vulnerable. Playing our hand probably isn't the smartest thing,especially when our cards might not be as great as we want everyone to believe.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
We need to launch a Bunker Buster at the next one he fires off and when the Bunker Buster misses the intended rocket and lands right on top of him Oh Well BYE.

some how our Military needs to show him that we are tired of his crap.

Talk has not worked with him.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Make him a dead X-hero. Let Japan threaten to come back again and watch both North & South Korea $hit their pants.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Please tell me how a shooting war is imminent. Take it away!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...pyongyang-south-korea-media-reports.html

You're screwed for there is no military option for you. 1. You have nobody to send troops on the ground to fight for you. 2. Communist China your greatest adversary is on north border of North Korea. Trump has no incentive to start anything because lack of number one would mean if you start military operation I fear there would be many body bags coming home to small town America and that would mean death sentence to re-election hopes.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Make him a dead X-hero. Let Japan threaten to come back again and watch both North & South Korea $hit their pants.

All you do is open a hot war, a huge drain on the national economy and put our best allies at severe risk and our semi-allies (big trading partner China) gets super pissed off. That's a hell of a lot of down side to making Gopher Boy compost. Not worth it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

a miss would hugely embolden Gopher Boy. And make him even more of a hero in NORK. Not to mention make everyone hiding behind the American technology feel REALLY vulnerable. Playing our hand probably isn't the smartest thing,especially when our cards might not be as great as we want everyone to believe.

At least 1 guy is thinking, never pull your gun until you intend to use it.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

At least 1 guy is thinking, never pull your gun until you intend to use it.

Exactly. And when you do pull them be damn sure they will do the job and to it well, completely and without mercy. 'Til then, keep'em holstered.

Still think a NORK submarine should quietly disappear this week. smile

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Lots of retards in this thread. This one gets it:

Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Trump is already doing what he said he would do. That is, putting sanctions to China that squeeze them hard, then waiting for them to react to it by prodding NoKo. It is obvious which nation is squirming, and it isn't the USA.

Now whether the tactic will work to actually effect positive change over time remains to be seen. But as to the squirming effect, it is very effective already.

I don't get how the rest of you don't understand that NK is a puppet state of China and that the USA could collapse China's economy overnight. We can buy our cheap chit from India. India would love it.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, Big1bud, 8 invisible), 1,436 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.