-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
President Donald Trump on Friday said he drew the line at allowing so-called chain migration in any potential immigration package he might negotiate with help from Democrats.

"CHAIN MIGRATION cannot be allowed to be part of any legislation on Immigration!" the president wrote on Twitter.

Chain migration refers to a tactic by which lawful permanent US residents sponsor members of their family, particularly nonnuclear ones, who then sponsor several more family members.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
President Donald Trump on Friday said he drew the line at allowing so-called chain migration in any potential immigration package he might negotiate with help from Democrats.

Yet he's willing to grant amnesty to millions of dreamers and their extended families?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What is the "potential immigration package" that he might negotiate with help from the Democrats?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What is the "potential immigration package" that he might negotiate with help from the Democrats?

The concern for me is whether this is going to be used as a compromise tool. "We'll take the million illegals, but damn it, we won't take their whole family."

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He said "no amnesty".
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Yet he's willing to grant amnesty to millions of dreamers and their extended families?

He said "no amnesty".

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wacenturion
He said "no amnesty".
Originally Posted by watch4bear

He said "no amnesty".

Lets hope he learned from Reagan's mistake about trusting congress to do what they say they'll do.

Congress not only doesn't keep their word, but they don't do a DAMNED thing anymore.

The last time congress did anything, we got Obamacare... That's been HOW LONG now?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump is about to pull a Ronald Reaganesque political stunt and give amnesty to 45 million illegals and then have the nerve to tell us that "I solved the problem!". At this point, he has become the ringleader of the denizens of the swamp. I feel like I pizzed my vote away on a New York snake.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We don't need anymore of those MF's over here. We have enough!!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
President Trump is about to pull a Ronald Reaganesque political stunt and give amnesty to 45 million illegals and then have the nerve to tell us that "I solved the problem!". At this point, he has become the ringleader of the denizens of the swamp. I feel like I pizzed my vote away on a New York snake.

You're as full of schitt as CNN....I usually watch the daily press briefings and that statement is about as opposite the administrations stand as any I've heard...Sarah was on TV just a bit ago and reiterated (for the learning impaired) that "AMNESTY" is not on the table even for the DACA crew...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

You're as full of schitt as CNN....I usually watch the daily press briefings and that statement is about as opposite the administrations stand as any I've heard...Sarah was on TV just a bit ago and reiterated (for the learning impaired) that "AMNESTY" is not on the table even for the DACA crew...

Feel free to remind me how wrong I am when the last DACA bum is deported. The other 45 million illegal invaders aren't going anywhere, not this year, not next year. Congress has too much invested in their presence and they'll fight like devils to keep them here. Paul Ryan is the ringleader of a satanic cabal in the House. Hell, his buddy is Luis Gutierrez.

Fast-forward to 6:00

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We did get a Supreme Court justice that Clinton would never have given us. That, in fact, was my reason for voting for him.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congress is a donothing part of the government. Which is why you have the do executive orders.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
We did get a Supreme Court justice that Clinton would never have given us. That, in fact, was my reason for voting for him.

I agree. All of his federal judge appointments have appeared to be good ones, up to this point. I hope that trend does not change.

I'm waiting on that old vulture, Justice Ruth B. Ginsburg, to stroke out so that Pres. Trump can appoint another judge that's at least as good as Justice Gorsuch has been so far.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Originally Posted by Ringman

In the end, it's not going to matter. All it will do is delay the inevitable. This country will never be the same if all of the illegals obtain citizenship and/or the right to vote. Once that happens the left will gain control for good.

Last edited by KoolBreeze; 09/15/17.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deport the 45 million first.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

MM, Then the idiot comes back with a CNN segment video!!

Priceless!! One of my pubes has more intelligence than gonehuntin combined with all the talking heads at CNN.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

President Reagan signed an amnesty for 2.7 million illegal immigrants, NOT 45 million!, and this is what happened...

Newt Gingrich:
In 1986 I voted for the Simpson-Mazzoli immigration bill because we were told it would solve the problem of massive illegal immigration. In his diaries, President Ronald Reagan said he was going to sign the bill because we had to regain control of our borders. The Simpson-Mazzoli bill contained three promises:
1. The government would make a concerted effort to control the borders.
2. An effective employer verification program would ensure that only legal workers were hired.
3. One-time amnesty would be granted for people illegally in the United States.

All three promises were broken.

The government has made no serious effort to control our borders. Employers continue knowingly to hire illegal immigrants without any real fear of punishment.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 34 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,052
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.