-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They want sharia law which is not compatible with the US Constitution.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by victoro
"Do you believe that all muslims want to kill the infidel?"

I didn't say that and you are an idiot if you think you can pick out the radical Muslims. You should be sharing your expertise worldwide and the worldwide radical Muslim problem would just disappear. The only country that I know of that doesn't have a problem with radical Muslims is Japan that doesn't allow ANY Muslims to enter their country.

Nope, I have picked out radical muslims many times. But, you choose not to believe that. Picking out radical muslims is not all that hard to do. Prior to this British bombing, the Brit intelligence service said that every one of least few terrorist actors were KNOWN to them. They just didn't do anything about it. That Ft Hood shooter was also known. His email traffic to a "fiery imam" overseas was also known by the FBI but they didn't do anything about it. Russians even gave us a heads up about the Boston bombers. Again, nothing was done.

I'm beginning to think you and BOWSINGER must be just kidding. Politically correct people like you two Muslim apologists are the reason people are afraid to profile, investigate or charge Muslims with terrorist activities. Since ya'll are pro-muslim I'll bet you are also pro-illegal immigration. You two mind readers should start a security business identifying the radical Muslims. The only country that has never had a Muslim terrorist event on an airplane is Israel because they profile the passengers before they enter the airport terminal.

Nope, you're off target again. Gotta laugh a bit here, most of the folks that know me would not think me politically correct. Where did you get that? I know, you are angry and are now starting to make it up as you go along.

Anyway, in my opinion, the President is correct about "vetting" and also correct about the wall. No, not pro-illegal immigration. Also am pro-profiling. You are way way off.

Go be angry at someone else.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if you want to see the extent of violence and savagery of islam ,search for this : surah Muhammad

do a little reading and come back to us with a report.

you might argue about violence in other holly books , but we long ago agreed too follow other laws.

P.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by persiandog

you might argue about violence in other holly books , but we long ago agreed too follow other laws.

P.

That's it.

abusus non tollit usum
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,635 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,909
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.