Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
For those that didn't see, the Ravens and Jaguars over in the UK all took a knee in defiance of Trump. And they all STOOD for the UK anthem. The irony is incredible. Here's a bunch of black guys standing for the anthem of a county that friggin COLONIZED AFRICA. You just can't make this schit up.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

When the entire collective IQ of these players is less then room temperature what would one expect ? Blacks comprise 10% of the population and monopolize 50% if not higher of handouts. You could put a map of Africa in front of them and 99.9% would not have a clue what country that was.

NFL is treading on thin ice, Pete Roselle must be spinning in his grave because he would have said the same thing Trump said.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
When I was a kid growing up in the 60s you used to get beat up for disrespecting the flag. Now you get assaulted for supporting the country / flag. Progress I guess.

I have been to a military funeral for a good friends son lost to an IED in Afganistan. It just isn't right what some in this country have turned into.

Last edited by Mike_S; 09/24/17.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wonder how this is playing out in the locker rooms?

The whole country is divided among political lines, ideology, racial lines and respect for America, I have to believe this divide exists in the locker room as well.

The darkies that hate America, hate cops and hate whitey can't be just high fiving and getting along just to get along, can they.

Maybe more like dis.

Hey you mother [bleep] piece of white trash, how cum you don't go down wit us huh. You some kinda racist muther [bleep] or what.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Just wondering here, kneel for the Flag, do they think they can stand up to God? It seems that would have it all turned backwards. Maybe I just misunderstand?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haven't read most of this, but a thought or two...

The NFL is a business, the teams and players work under contractual agreements. NFL Commissioner Goodell has allowed team players to politicize the institution and by doing so their advertising revenue and viewer number are off ballpark 8-10%. As individuals the players have the right to express their sentiments on field only to the degree allowed by contract. In that environment the 1st Amendment is irrelevant.

I find it curious that the players would take such a stand given the wealth provided due to their skill set and physical prowess. They are football players, not intellectuals...and America has rewarded them with extraordinary income. It is what has propelled this country to greatness in many ways, yet they are opposed to how we treat minorities? I don't get it.

Phuoc 'em all.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mike_S
When I was a kid growing up in the 60s you used to get beat up for disrespecting the flag. Now you get assaulted for supporting the country / flag. Progress I guess.

Don't mistake for for second that all this stuff isn't from the liberals/progressives pussifying and cutting off the collective nuts of this country. Identity politics, everyone gets a trophy, fatherless homes, abandoning God, worshiping celebrities and political correctness are how we got here. That's why you see such a primal objection to Trump saying things that are politically incorrect. The country has been propagandized into being a bunch of losers. To them, being a man or being a winner just feels wrong now.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You ever notice how Trump stirs up a hornets nest just before he quietly gets something accomplished that would have been difficult if the MSM and libs weren't focused on the hornets?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
See how far the NFL allows this "free to express" stuff.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is what I predict will happen. The scumbags at the NFL front office will patronize veterans by having "honoring the military" nights or ads that focus on supporting the troops. Or the advertisers themselves will have more troop support themes. That way, they can be spineless, play both sides and not have to stand up to their players.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Haven't read most of this, but a thought or two...

The NFL is a business, the teams and players work under contractual agreements. NFL Commissioner Goodell has allowed team players to politicize the institution and by doing so their advertising revenue and viewer number are off ballpark 8-10%. As individuals the players have the right to express their sentiments on field only to the degree allowed by contract. In that environment the 1st Amendment is irrelevant.

I find it curious that the players would take such a stand given the wealth provided due to their skill set and physical prowess. They are football players, not intellectuals...and America has rewarded them with extraordinary income. It is what has propelled this country to greatness in many ways, yet they are opposed to how we treat minorities? I don't get it.

Phuoc 'em all.

the first amendment is totally irrelevant in all of this.

The first amendment starts out with "congress shall pass no law..."

In other words the first amendment states the our government cannot pass laws curtailing free speech.

Nowhere in the Constituition or the Bill of Rights are individuals or businesses required people or employees to say whatever they want while on the clock.

A business can say no talking politics at work, it can say to beards, no mustaches, not mini skirts and no firearms on company property while at work.

The first amendment is totally irrelevant in all of this as it pertains only to what the government can and cannot do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

In other words the first amendment states the our government cannot pass laws curtailing free speech.

Nowhere in the Constituition or the Bill of Rights are individuals or businesses required people or employees to say whatever they want while on the clock.

A business can say no talking politics at work, it can say to beards, no mustaches, not mini skirts and no firearms on company property while at work.

The first amendment is totally irrelevant in all of this as it pertains only to what the government can and cannot do.

Yep, while they're out on that field wearing those uniforms, they are employees and they reflect on their employer. They are getting paid to play a game, not be a political activist. They problem is their employer doesn't have the balls to stand up to their employees.

MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
American blacks have been afforded every opportunity to get help and to succeed. Our Govt has spent trillions for their cause. There are a lot of ethnic groups that have not had this luxury and have succeeded greatly, in fact look at the blacks that have emigrated from Africa, they have a totally different work and societal ethic . I know so many of those who have made a life for themselves and are succeeding. Phugg the NFL,BLM and all these hokey organizations who are using them as pawns and could care less about their plight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
American blacks have been afforded every opportunity to get help and to succeed. Our Govt has spent trillions for their cause. There are a lot of ethnic groups that have not had this luxury and have succeeded greatly, in fact look at the blacks that have emigrated from Africa, they have a totally different work and societal ethic . I know so many of those who have made a life for themselves and are succeeding. Phugg the NFL,BLM and all these hokey organizations who are using them as pawns and could care less about their plight.

It is incredibly sad that so many immigrants appreciate this country more than many of it's own citizens. It's because they haven't spent their whole life listening to hate-America-first propaganda from the liberals, from colleges, from Hollywood and from the media.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those are all College Grads From Major Universities (some small schools spattered in). What a fine thing the modern higher learning institutions are teaching. All of that history and math just shining through!

They do not have the right to do that at work as stated under the Constitution as stated already. UPS folks might hate the color brown but they can't wear Tye died shirts, blue jeans, or dashikis instead of the uniform.

What the hell are they against anyway. They are living a dream and are just heavily compensated entertainers, nothing more.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't disagree with much of what's been said. Call me cynical though, Trump's brouhaha sure has knocked the failed ACA appeal off the front pages.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yep, while they're out on that field wearing those uniforms, they are employees and they reflect on their employer. They are getting paid to play a game, not be a political activist. They problem is their employer doesn't have the balls to stand up to their employees.

Well, true, but not the whole truth.

It's true that these owners are afraid of being called racist by the media and the left.

But there are many owners and coaches that are the left and that are in agreement with these darkies using the NFL as a billboard to promote cop hating , white hating, and Trump hating.

No need for them to stand up against those they agree with.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
For those that didn't see, the Ravens and Jaguars over in the UK all took a knee in defiance of Trump. And they all STOOD for the UK anthem. The irony is incredible. Here's a bunch of black guys standing for the anthem of a county that friggin COLONIZED AFRICA. You just can't make this schit up.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Can somebody tell #23 that when he kneels for the anthem he doesn't have to cover his heart.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Can somebody tell #23 that when he kneels for the anthem he doesn't have to cover his heart.

Dave

LMFAO, he's accidentally letting his inner Trump show.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 09/24/17.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It plays out in the eyes of the people and unlike his republican counterparts in the swamp, he takes on multiple high risk public battles head-on. The media constantly portrays him as incompetent and dangerous but he chips away making headway. I think the fact that he has so many high-profile people ranting and risking cash flow is good evidence that he is making headway both on the public stage and behind the scenes. The fact that is is still on his feet speaks to those supporting him, that will never be admitted via major media.

Screw the NFL, the professional players involved and their advertisers.

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tomk
It plays out in the eyes of the people and unlike his republican counterparts in the swamp, he takes on multiple high risk public battles head-on. The media constantly portrays him as incompetent and dangerous but he chips away making headway. I think the fact that he has so many high-profile people ranting and risking cash flow is good evidence that he is making headway both on the public stage and behind the scenes. The fact that is is still on his feet speaks to those supporting him, that will never be admitted via major media.

Screw the NFL, the professional players involved and their advertisers.

Yeah, I'm actually proud that Trump has the balls to stand up to the NFL.

MOLON LABE
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 68 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,810
Posts18,477,583
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.