Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you boys are a little hard on Stumpy....

I mean, it is a proven scientific and physiological fact, that NO ONE in the history
of man has accomplished more with TWO WORKING brain cells than Schtick....

Check with either the Guinness World Book of Records ( Craig AK Edition), or the Smithsonian Institute's Dept of Useless Facts .

Ya'll don't know Schtick is also an accomplished actor....

He was one of those little Yellow Menion fellows...

The Trival Pursuit question, is which One?

My vote is for the one eyed one, with the scuba mask and the flashing light on top....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

โ€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.โ€ ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The queen of [bleep] bullets is in the house. Lol. Tsx when the vld's were just looking for some mag room.

[Linked Image]

Funny sugar tits the lying Dick beating fat azz can't even stick to his own bull crap.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/23/17.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I see stick blew his singular post on a different thread, giving advice to a five-year-old build thread. Damn, I was hoping for more salmon/deer hunting pics, using 300Wby.

Wait until he posts his recommendations for Seals....

and the best one was his thread on Killer Whales: 458 Win or 460 Weatherby?

Oh,that must've been a real humdinger of a read! laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...nothing like a fresh scoop of STUPID,to satiate The Peckerpole Princesses' Imaginations and Pretend,coupled with the reality of their homoerotic fascinations. Nothing funnier than the Pom Pom Crowd extolling their EPIC Man Crush. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunts.

VERY "surprising" that the Whining,Excuses,Imagination and Pretend can only manage to plagiarize. How come ALL of the good pics in The Do Nothing Gang's album(s),are mine? What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

I reckon it is rather "unfair",that I've simply got/shot it all and then some,so am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Them facts is rather unsettlin' to Brokedick Turd Polishers,but "luckily" for them,Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "afford" to "contribute" too...the "lucky" kchunts. Hell,mebbe even some day,one of the Whining Kchunts will even be able to afford her own camera and use her own pics? Nawwwwww...THAT ain't gonna happen. Laughing!

Don't hardly even seem "fair",that the Peckerpole Princesses can squint their crossed eyes,dangle more drool and concoct a fresh Delusion ala their Imagination and Pretend,in regards to wares they've never even seen and I can simply comment in the firsthand upon same. Laughing!

Ooopsie! Now the "lucky" kchunts can say they've "seen" these too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now the Peckerpole Princesses can say they've "seen" a Reupold MK4 M3 6X...the "lucky" kchunts. If they close one crossed-eye,they could also boast that they've "seen" a HS Gen 1 DBM. Rest assured,these Splendid Pixels will go in some Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk's album. Prolly a PN 8" 3-grooed 223AI squirtin' 75 'Max. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now the Peckerpole Princesses can say they've "seen" a Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10x wearing a Pappy Elevation Stop...the "lucky" kchunts. Prolly a 6-284 LFB squirtin' 105 Hornie HPBT's ala 8" Brux. If they close one crossed-eye,they could also boast that they've "seen" a Marty doubled lugged 30MOA 8-40 clip slotted 1913 rail. Poor Google takin' the hit,as the CLUELESS yearn for a first fhuqking clue. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fairly certain I heard a whimper from the bleachers,as a Peckerpole Princess was nearly brazen enough to say sumptin' about boolits. ALMOST. Now she can say she's "seen" these too and "understands" throat/twist/COAL meldings and has yet more Splendid Pixels to poke in "her" album...the "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The less one shoots,the "better" and more the "same" everything is. I don't know anyone who shoots as many chamberings,twist rates or boolits as I do and of course nobody else does either. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopin' the Vudoo V-22 rates the billing in it's Old Glory Classic with it's 18" SPECTER contour ,am looking forward to another 22 Grendel assembly in a coupla days and prolly won't forget to charge camera(s) batteries either. Only "fair" to grant The Peckerpole Princesses opportunity to "live" vicariously and let 'em say they've "seen" all the wares that are beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Been a slow coupla days and haven't seen more than (11) MuskOx and (3) Polar Bears in any one single frame. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
OSU_Sig Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Apparently, my initial post regarding a 6mm Rem project has ruffled a few feathers of some of the posters here. So, let's widen the scope of the project a bit. Let's include the 6mm Creedmoor and the 6mm-284. What are your thoughts on these 2 as a hunting caliber?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Used the 6mm-284 and a 100 grain Nosler Partition on a antelope. With the 70 gr NBT (IIRC,may have used the 55 gr NBT version) it worked very well on coyotes.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
O
OSU_Sig Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
well done, Ken. What sort of velocity do you get with the 100 grain NPT?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The whining lazy bushelor might be the first member to whine and pout herself to death!!! She's in a frantic frenzy hanging old pics to prove she could too!!! Laffin

Addendum; liar larry, your mileage is done..... hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
OSU,

Forget the 6mm and go with a 25-06. It'll slap the [bleep] out of anything 6mm!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Used the 6mm-284 and a 100 grain Nosler Partition on a antelope. With the 70 gr NBT (IIRC,may have used the 55 gr NBT version) it worked very well on coyotes.
[Linked Image]

Ken the 55 BT' s are giant killers.... I won't call them "elephant" boolits like the lying bushelor, but they work.... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
well done, Ken. What sort of velocity do you get with the 100 grain NPT?

I don't remember the exact velocity OSU,but it was not far behind a .240 Wby.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Judman
[Linked Image]

Ken the 55 BT' s are giant killers.... I won't call them "elephant" boolits like the lying bushelor, but they work.... grin

Originally Posted by Judman
[Linked Image]

It was 13-14 years ago and again IIRC,those 55 gr NBT's sure put the hurt on the few coyotes I used them on.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Winchester M 70 Featherweight .270 Win,130 gr Trophy Bonded Tip (3070 fps),6x Leopold.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
O
OSU_Sig Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Use enough gun...

O
OSU_Sig Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wbyfan1
OSU,

Forget the 6mm and go with a 25-06. It'll slap the [bleep] out of anything 6mm!

I have lots of 25 caliber choices but this project is for a 6mm.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do what you want a 6 mm would be fine for everything you listed as requirements.
Most don't look for the .243cal to be a long range big game hunting tool in any configuration.
Paper and very very small deer maybe. LOL.
Go 6mm with an extended Wyatt Box and never look back.

If we all did what sugar tits preaches Russia would run out of brides to sale.
Ps a Leupold would probably work fine as well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently, my initial post regarding a 6mm Rem project has ruffled a few feathers of some of the posters here. So, let's widen the scope of the project a bit. Let's include the 6mm Creedmoor and the 6mm-284. What are your thoughts on these 2 as a hunting caliber?

I can only speak to a brace of rifles,in each chambering(6 Kreed and 6mm Rem AI),none spun faster than 7" and none slower than 9". No matter the chambering...(3) things matter more than anything else and that is twist,throating and COAL,as they are the very mechanics which projectile selection hinges upon. Everyone is in a hurry to overlook those Facts,which is never not fhuqking funny. Hint.

Right to left: Six Twat-six,6-284,6mm Rem AI. #5 from far left is 6 Kreedmire.

[Linked Image]

The 6mm Rem and 6mm Rem AI,are a very poor return of case capacity,to case length ratio. Case length is a huge factor in COAL and of course one of the very first things the astute takes into consideration,when musing a build or purchase. The 6-284 is a shorter case and of greater capacity than the 6mm Rem AI,so it simply has those inherent mechanical advantages on it's side,beings they share the same boltface(.473). A 6-284 simply dupes 240Wby or Six Twat-six case capacity,from short action confines. Mechanically,all of 'em trump Weatherby SALAMI throating and of course brass "quality".

Going long action in 6mm Rem or 6mm Rem AI,is dumber than fhuqk too. Same goes 6-284 there. Reason being the 'Twat-six is a better fit,will always grant an extry round in the belly over anything 284 Win based and has the Smoothicity edge in feed/function. As per always,a rifle can be no better than it's weakest link and folks are always in a hurry to [bleep] things up. There's much to be said for keeping the horse in front of the cart. Hint.

As the Kreedmire goes,it simply dupes 243Win case capacity,but does so in a case of less length,which simply means at like COAL constraints,you can shoot better bullets. Such simplicity escapes the masses,mainly because nobody has a fhuqking first clue about bullets to start with. Now The Do Nothing gang will of course balk,with their Ping Pong ball Fascinations and simply fhuqking AMAZING Stupidity,but Facts & Physics are more than a "touch" reliable. Hint.

So with the Kreedmire inherently bolstering more mechanical splendor from an objective design standpoint,it also "just happens" to be fueled with THE best brass in da' bidness. Nothing touches Alpha. Nothing. It's consistency is simply offa the fhuqking charts,it is exceedingly robust and what one "loses" in raw horsepressure/case capacity,you get back in boringly reliable sametitude and that is always a GREAT "trade". There is simply no "downside" for gunning the best case design in da' bidness,fueled with the best brass quality in da' bidness,while flingin' the best bullets in da' bidness. Such things bear fruit,by literal default...and that it ALL sails over pointy heads and crossed-eyes,is just more than a touch fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

I get it that nobody shoots all the chamberings,twist rates or projectiles that I do and I rather enjoy the oblivious HILARITY of Droolers extolling their Imagination and Pretend,to the best of their "abilities". That they are doing their best,is the ONLY fhuqking reason the schit is funny. Not one of 'em has an inkling to any of it and the Goat Fhuqk builds they try to "talk" about,only reiterates that obvious. Fascinating to me,how Droolers can fhuqk up Splendid Pixels and Video both. 'Course the only way they can "shoot" different chamberings,twist rates and bullets in comparison,is to swipe my pics and say that they've "seen" it too. FUNNY schit! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunts. Win/Win. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Kreedmire tosses a .315" COAL advantage over the 6mm Rem/6mm Rem AI. A typical S/A 700 box will offer 2.820" of latitude...so one would need to stretch COAL within same to harbor the Goat Fhuqk at 3.125" COAL confines,which SURE as fhuqk ain't within the realm of reason or possibility. Hint.

If only because Facts are intellesting,it is a breeze to DBM a Kreed' and eek 2.975" COAL,if one was enthralled with a long throat. The Mouser Goat Fhuqk,would need a 3.290" COAL to keep pace. Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Re-hint.

Flipside being,it is a breeze to gun a 6 Kreed' in OEM 2.820" confines,whether ADL,BDL or DBM and the options beyond same,thrash any/all Mouser Musings. Re-re-hint.

Ask The Peckerpole Princesses to dangle some pics of "their" Wyatt S/A boxes,DBM's and the like,muse throat geometry and COAL with their Goat Fhuqks. I assure you it WILL be fhuqking funnier than schit and VERY fhuqking quiet. Not that I'd wanna swipe either their Imagination or it's Pretend,if only because it's all that they've "got". Hint.(grin)

Now one more time,if only for the SLOWEST of Droolers and 6 Kreed' facts:

108 ELD's at 3050fps is a breeze,in a modest length spout(nothing over 22" for me). I'm gunning a 250yd zero on both,which eats only 7 Mils to the 1000yd line and the windshield alone will get it to the 1200yd line. It's supersonic to 1400yds+ and 5 Mils of full value 10mph wind doesn't happen until the 1900yd line. In '17 fueled Alpha's,ES/SD are amazingly trite(single digit ES) and there is no vertical.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

You've been led to water yet again.

Re-hint.

Just saying.

Bless their hearts and heartfelt Vagina Monologue(s)...the "lucky" kchunts.

Laughing!.........................

Only "fair" to add that the oblivious humor provided by The Drooler who champions Quarter Bore bullets over those in 6mm is EPIC fhuqking hilarity! Window Licking Do Nothing Kchunts NEVER disappoint in their incredible STUPIDITY. Pardon my having shot just a "smidge" in .257" too.(grin)

Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on giving.

Let's HOPE some Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunt takes a stab at bullets!

[Linked Image]

Wow +P+!

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of options for bullets like the 30-06.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Use enough gun...

It's a little smaller than what I normally use. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Like the only way to get higher BC is go longer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Lying ๐Ÿคฅ larry.
Poor sugar tits get any pussy growing!!!! didn't think so. Which chamber did the old lady say this is just to much and start screwing the guy across town. Lol.

Can't wait tell someone tosses you another 50ct of free brass. u got so excited LOL.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/25/17.
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,154
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.