Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the gun was likely full-auto, or at least had some kind of trigger assist.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
WTF would make someone do that? What a rotten fawkstain.

It was well planned and executed, this wasn't a snap decision. Guy owned a coupe planes, was 64 year old white guy who lived in NV

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It just couldn't happen around here unless somebody colluded with him from the inside. The venues are locked down tight around here and you couldn't even carry your legal weapon in. Hell, I went to an Eagles concert a few years back and they were wanding everybody. They even set up at outdoor concerts. I had to hide my Buck folder under a danged bush and retrieve it after the concert for the walk back to the hotel. You need one in downtown Wichita too.

Have you even read the account of the incident; who was NOT there; he was 400 yds away.
Idiot
I'd like to invite you to kissmyass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Somebody thinking I should stop writing what I wrote simply because it doesn't fit his made-up world view.

That somebody would be me. But go right ahead and post your evidence this was a government mission, but I suspect you're just trying to edge out TRH as KOTY Emeritus...
Just believe anything the media and government spoon feed you. It will make you feel better.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
It just couldn't happen around here unless somebody colluded with him from the inside. The venues are locked down tight around here and you couldn't even carry your legal weapon in. Hell, I went to an Eagles concert a few years back and they were wanding everybody. They even set up at outdoor concerts. I had to hide my Buck folder under a danged bush and retrieve it after the concert for the walk back to the hotel. You need one in downtown Wichita too.

Have you even read the account of the incident; who was NOT there; he was 400 yds away.
Idiot

I've attended the Safari Club International Convention in Vegas (and Reno) MANY times. During those times the hotels are FULL of folks bringing guns in and out of their rooms every morning and boarding buses and or Taxis to the Convention, so gun cases wouldn't raise an eyebrow, especially in a gun friendly place like Nevada. Further, it would be relatively easy to put AR/AK type weapons and ammo in regular suitcases. Oh but I forgot, it was the government, so I;m sure they had some kind of secret-squirrel method to do so...

What Jorge1 said.
We've stayed at the Mandalay several times as well as a couple of the other resorts nearby, a gun case wouldn't draw any special attention whatsoever.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
this shooting is very similar to Texas clock tower shooting in 1966.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Leftwing nut,I found his facebook page.Scanty information,but two likes:hillary clinton and occupy democrats. Odd that he had a hunting license and owned ten rifles...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It's not odd to walk into and out of hotels/motels with a cased firearm. Most of the people I hang with do so on a fairly regular basis.

laissez les bons temps rouler
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
shooter might have had a brain tumor of some kind, some other medical issue, drug malfunction, or he may have simply been a gun-wielding demo that hated concerted republicans. or, he might have been possessed by a demon? one might not ever know for sure.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Accountant...Alaska and Texas big game hunter...pilot with 2 airplanes...clean record besides one minor citation.

I haven't seen anything where he was "on the radar" on the LVPD???

Hardly what anyone would call a left-wing nut job.

Sounds like pretty much 75% of the guys here on 24hr...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Somebody thinking I should stop writing what I wrote simply because it doesn't fit his made-up world view.

That somebody would be me. But go right ahead and post your evidence this was a government mission, but I suspect you're just trying to edge out TRH as KOTY Emeritus...
Just believe anything the media and government spoon feed you. It will make you feel better.

You don't even bother to know the facts before you pronounce it a government operation. what a doosh.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Plus 1 on all that Jorge1 posted.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole

You don't even bother to know the facts before you pronounce it a government operation. what a doosh.
Your handle says it all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good lord how terrible, prayers to the victims and family.

It appears he shot from quite a distance, at over 300 ft elevation. That's a heck of a distance, but I guess thats still within the effective range of any of the assault rfile calibers (AR, AK, 308). If this becomes a trend its going to be the end of our 2nd rights as we know them. We need another supreme court justice in the worst way.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Your handle says it all.

Ha ha. I say you're an ignorant doosh. Made up your mind before the facts come out. Compelling.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

The stage is the structure with the green roof. Mandalay Bay is 400 yards from the stage.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 10/02/17.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
.gov is in on this place big time. We are all being manipulated.

laissez les bons temps rouler
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You have gone full retard today. Might want to step back and look at your stupid posts on this thread. Or not.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Tragic. Prayers to all those effected.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ha ha. I say you're an ignorant doosh. Made up your mind before the facts come out. Compelling.
You've got the right to your opinion. My opinion is that you're a pole smoking [bleep] who has never had an original thought in his whole life.

Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,907 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,486
Posts18,490,298
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.