Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
The fact that 36 hours after the shooting, we still don't know very much about this guy, tells me they've got something to hide about him.

Who is they? A "police investigation" is over when a criminal is identified and prosecuted, or not. "Why" he did what he did is not relevant in this case, if he acted alone.
Motive is not relevant?

Do you trust anyone to actually release a motive if they find one? Or the press to report it?

Only if it fits their narrative.

Frankly I think people are looking too hard for a motive.

It all boils down to this crazy SOB wanting to go down in history.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anti trump supporter killing trump voters.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The fact that 36 hours after the shooting, we still don't know very much about this guy, tells me they've got something to hide about him.

Who is they? A "police investigation" is over when a criminal is identified and prosecuted, or not. "Why" he did what he did is not relevant in this case, if he acted alone.
Motive is not relevant?

Do you trust anyone to actually release a motive if they find one? Or the press to report it?

I've already stated what I thought of the whole thing and I haven't wavered on it. I was just interested in what Capt. Powell had to say. The only thing you can trust the news media to do is what they're told by who pays them. Most of the time that's "lie".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Motive is not relevant?

I've already stated what I thought of the whole thing and I haven't wavered on it. I was just interested in what Capt. Powell had to say. The only thing you can trust the news media to do is what they're told by who pays them. Most of the time that's "lie".

I watch and listen to the Press Briefings by Law Enforcement. That's not to say they are truthful either, but hopefully it's got more truth than the Media can muster.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/03/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Motive is not relevant?

While I agree that his motive or political affiliation shouldn't have anything to do with this discussion, I think we all know too well that if there were pics of this guy at a Trump rally or wearing a MAGA hat, that would be considered motive enough and would cover the entire news cycle. The fact that we don't know much at all just seems suspicious. I'll take off my tin foil now.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by philgood80

Motive is not relevant?

While I agree that his motive or political affiliation shouldn't have anything to do with this discussion, I think we all know too well that if there were pics of this guy at a Trump rally or wearing a MAGA hat, that would be considered motive enough and would cover the entire news cycle. The fact that we don't know much at all just seems suspicious. I'll take off my tin foil now.
In Law Enforcement, Method, Motive and Opportunity are the three things investigators are usually looking for in any crime. I was just asking my friend if things had changed. An honest query with no sarcasm intended.

Wearing a MAGA hat would be an anathema to shooting people at a Country Music concert, according to the news media. The pics I've seen of him on here depict a liberal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Motive is not relevant?

Not to law enforcement, in this case, unless there are other actors. It's a murder/suicide. Case closed. I realize people want to know "why" things happen, but that's the job for lawyers, family and tabloid news.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The CBS news response that they don't care about country music fans who are Repugs probably demonstrates that the news media already know that this guy was a liberal acting in the name of progressivism. They then have to start throwing enough smoke to screen the inevitable fallout when the facts come to light.

This isn't going to end well...for the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals/Leftniks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good work guys!!! Very interesting.

suckazz

gtfo

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Seminole39
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good work guys!!! Very interesting.

suckazz

gtfo

He’s hungry for some of Raefords left over blue waffles

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dems are trying to kill......us

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
To me the women at 1:10 looks "white" with blond bangs. Marylou Danley is Asian. Could have been a different GF back then or just someone he met at the rally.

I thought so as well, but the blond is to his left and while I thought she appears to be with him, I then looked closer and the gal to the right could be the asian gal. Also hard to be sure. If it were just him I would say, looks like him but hard to be 100%. With her, if it is her to his right, the odds jump considerably that indeed it may be him.

Last edited by Wacenturion; 10/04/17.

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Hope the FBI has the video and is looking it over and will ask Danley about a rally.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It sure looks like him!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Only to the Libs if he's a Lib and it's beginning to look like that.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,914 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,717
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.