Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I never had any use for dope whatsoever.....

although many on the campfire have tried to convince me of being wrong...

so far it hasn't worked....

it also turns Lazy Asses into Welfare Collectors...
and then into thieves...

Car alarm goes off in my driveway the other night...

I zip outside and two 20 somethings were running off down the road...

I am sure they were duly employed locally, of course...

So the 2 thieves were definitely pot smokers looking to steal your car, not scum that steal cars or break into houses for a living ?...you got all that info while they were running down the road away from you ? smile

GFY, along with Big Fish and a couple more other Morons who troll this site..

You philosophize your canned responses to anything I post, from living hundreds if not thousands
of miles away from this county.

Its easy to figure out they are drug users....who use dope, meth, heroin and anything else they can
get their hands on...just follow the local police daily records...already had one car stolen by stoners
and totaled....within the last 6 months..

its a major chronic problem county wide...of course your [bleep] wouldn't know that living in Seattle
or whatever liberal schitthole you dwell in.....

a county of 70,000 people.... with over 3000 "legalized" pot grows in it..
not to mention the chronic epidemic of meth users and heroin users... what could go wrong?
I am sure they are ALL stellar citizens...

Must be conservative rich California transplants who are out stealing cars at 10:30 PM
just for the kicks... so they can buy some more Wine to get high...

You Urban dwellers are the friggin Morons...

and yeah Pot does cause violence....

it makes decent non drug using people want to beat dopers friggin brains in...
and leave 'em laying in the middle of the road to get ran over, like some squirrel or old lady's cat.

Why the fugg is your whiny bitch ass sending me PMs? You on the rag again (rhetorical- not even women bleed as long as you)? That's Sycamore level schit right there (and I didn't read his hers either). Still bent out of shape about Ganja?

Bwahahahaha!! It's like Seafart got fistfugcked by Dave!! I bet that was bloody.

Originally Posted by deflave
You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey Travis... how's life in Montana this morning?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer
I never had any use for dope whatsoever.....

although many on the campfire have tried to convince me of being wrong...

so far it hasn't worked....

it also turns Lazy Asses into Welfare Collectors...
and then into thieves...

Car alarm goes off in my driveway the other night...

I zip outside and two 20 somethings were running off down the road...

I am sure they were duly employed locally, of course...

So the 2 thieves were definitely pot smokers looking to steal your car, not scum that steal cars or break into houses for a living ?...you got all that info while they were running down the road away from you ? smile

GFY, along with Big Fish and a couple more other Morons who troll this site..

You philosophize your canned responses to anything I post, from living hundreds if not thousands
of miles away from this county.

Its easy to figure out they are drug users....who use dope, meth, heroin and anything else they can
get their hands on...just follow the local police daily records...already had one car stolen by stoners
and totaled....within the last 6 months..

its a major chronic problem county wide...of course your [bleep] wouldn't know that living in Seattle
or whatever liberal schitthole you dwell in.....

a county of 70,000 people.... with over 3000 "legalized" pot grows in it..
not to mention the chronic epidemic of meth users and heroin users... what could go wrong?
I am sure they are ALL stellar citizens...

Must be conservative rich California transplants who are out stealing cars at 10:30 PM
just for the kicks... so they can buy some more Wine to get high...

You Urban dwellers are the friggin Morons...

and yeah Pot does cause violence....

it makes decent non drug using people want to beat dopers friggin brains in...
and leave 'em laying in the middle of the road to get ran over, like some squirrel or old lady's cat.

Why the fugg is your whiny bitch ass sending me PMs? You on the rag again (rhetorical- not even women bleed as long as you)? That's Sycamore level schit right there (and I didn't read his hers either). Still bent out of shape about Ganja?

Bwahahahaha!! It's like Seafart got fistfugcked by Dave!! I bet that was bloody.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so spot on, Clark. Ain't no tampon that can plug that flow.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I mean honest to god. You have achieved Suckamore level of vagina hurt. Didn't think it possible. Hurt so bad you sent me a PM. Just like Suckamore.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Laugh it up jerkoff....

all 300 lbs of ya, living in Mom's basement etc...

being called a Moron by a Real Moron, isn't really much of an insult...

especially by a ShidtCargo schittbird, living in a liberal sinkhole like Metro Seattle..

betcha you're a customer service rep, at Nintendo...and list that as a "computer professional"...

but hey, you and Ganga can jerk each other off all day....

I have better things to do that watch a pair of sock puppets stroke each other...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Don't know, ask Clark. There's multiple members here with access to this screenname. This one's coming from the ATL.

How heavy is your rag today? I'll step out on a limb here:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by deflave
You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Laugh it up jerkoff....

especially by a ShidtCargo schittbird, living in a liberal sinkhole like Metro Seattle..

betcha you're a customer service rep, at Nintendo...and list that as a "computer professional"...

I have better things to do that watch a pair of sock puppets stroke each other...

I guess "better things to do" means "talk about my vagina hurting on the internet." Carry on!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I mean honest to god. You have achieved Suckamore level of vagina hurt. Didn't think it possible. Hurt so bad you sent me a PM. Just like Suckamore.

actually Sweetpea...

you have an open invitation to drop down for a visit....

maybe you, me and Roy can engage in "Meaningful Conversation"

We can take you around and you could look for a place to open your own pot farm..

I mean, you being a big time Seattle area High Tech Upper Level Executive and all...
you probably always looking for high yield investments...

if mom will loan you the keys to her Kia...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer

Don't know, ask Clark. There's multiple members here with access to this screenname. This one's coming from the ATL.

How heavy is your rag today? I'll step out on a limb here:

[Linked Image]

geee Trav....

I figured you for a little bit better on the insults...

and I know you're not slipping... so some other person must have hacked your ganga account...

maybe fishdick is using his "computer skills" and having a conversation with himself...

waiting for his burrito to be done in the microwave...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

actually Sweetpea...

you have an open invitation to drop down for a visit....

maybe you, me and Roy can engage in "Meaningful Conversation"

We can take you around and you could look for a place to open your own pot farm..

I mean, you being a big time Seattle area High Tech Upper Level Executive and all...
you probably always looking for high yield investments...

if mom will loan you the keys to her Kia...

Boy you just can't stop with your "better things to do," can you?

Judging by your definition of "better things to do" I take it "Meaningful Conversation" means you and Roy going all Deliverance on my 300lb Nintendo ass in the back of mom's Kia.

And considering OR is so obviously full of retards like you I think I'll pass. No rain check either. But thanks for the flattery.

Hey, don't you have better things to do you big, bad man you? Or are you going to send me another PM? What'd the last one say? Lemme guess, solicitation for gay sex with you and home boy Roy?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Laugh it up jerkoff....

I guess "better things to do" means "talk about my vagina hurting on the internet." Carry on!

Keep guessing fishdick....

that "ding" you just heard means your burrito in the microwave is done.....

I'm sure most of the exercise you get is from your computer to the microwave and back...

Mom going to loan you the keys to the Kia Rio, so you can drop down here for a visit...

you could meet me and Fireball and then stop by and blow Jeff O on the way back home to BotHell.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Laugh it up jerkoff....

Man it's been so long since you said you'd quit watching "a pair of sock puppets stroke each other," that I thought I'd remind you you had "better things to do." How's boy toy Roy? Or are you his boy toy? I don't know how those queer things work.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Laugh it up jerkoff....

Keep guessing fishdick....

that "ding" you just heard means your burrito in the microwave is done.....

I'm sure most of the exercise you get is from your computer to the microwave and back...

Mom going to loan you the keys to the Kia Rio, so you can drop down here for a visit...

you could meet me and Fireball and then stop by and blow Jeff O on the way back home to BotHell.

But you said you had better things to do. Like blow Jeff from the sound of it (honest to god who thinks of chit like that?). Instead of arguing with sock puppets on the internet.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I contend that pot doesn't make you more violent, unless you're a schizophrenic that was in an "unnamed" study without solid references or scientific data.

Not exactly "unnamed", it is quite easy to find. You could even call the study's main researcher and ask questions, if you can stand to have your narrative destroyed. smile

A recent meta-analysis of neuroimaging studies demonstrated that chronic cannabis users have deficits in the prefrontal cortex, a part of the brain that inhibits impulsive behaviour.

...the association between persistent cannabis use and violence is stronger than that associated with alcohol or cocaine.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171006164855.htm

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Actually we Oregon "Retard" hicks just want the opportunity to meet some big time
Seattle "Mover and Shaker" such as yourself...

I bet they would love your mom's Rio out in Cave Junction...

CJ would be your type of town...

and if you are looking for gay sex like the average Seattlite that comes down this way
CJ will have more to accommodate you than BotHell would...

along with plenty of dope... although we have to make sure you didn't get buttbreeded out there..

I'd hate to see someone out there, do you and then put your 300 lb ass in the trunk of Mom's Kia...

Roy and I would be happy to take it by the post office and let them Mail it back to mom...

A Kia Rio should run more than a couple of bucks in Postage....

We can get it passed as one of those flat rate boxes...

But Mom would have to pry your fattass out of the trunk.....

I heard another ding... guess your hot pocket is done in the microwave now...

better get it before it gets cold...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Laugh it up jerkoff....

Man it's been so long since you said you'd quit watching "a pair of sock puppets stroke each other," that I thought I'd remind you you had "better things to do." How's boy toy Roy? Or are you his boy toy? I don't know how those queer things work.

Trying to play dumb and 'protect' your stellar reputation?

kinda funny statement from someone sitting on his mom's [bleep] and sucking on his hot dog..
in front of his keyboard...

keeping working it fishdick....

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Laugh it up jerkoff....

Trying to play dumb and 'protect' your stellar reputation?

kinda funny statement from someone sitting on his mom's [bleep] and sucking on his hot dog..
in front of his keyboard...

keeping working it fishdick....

Seafire, why do these potheads get so upset? LOL! laugh Makes me think they have "deficits in the prefrontal cortex". laugh laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Barry,

these zeros like to think they are real bad asses because they live on the internet.....

I really think most of them are fugged in the head, long before they started sucking on their bong..

Bong or schlong, as long as they have either/or to suck on... they are on a high...

but hey, the internet gives them the platform to be Ninjas, from the comfort of mom's basement
instead of having to go down to the Mall...

I'm sure most of these clowns like Fishdick, don't have a prefrontal cortex.... never saw a prefrontal cortex
on a ciderblock...which I am sure is what occupies the upper recesses of his fathead...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
An UBER driver who specialized in driving people from the internet to other internet people's locations so they could fight could make a hell of a living.

He might even need to buy a bus.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
An UBER driver who specialized in driving people from the internet to other internet people's locations so they could fight could make a hell of a living.

He might even need to buy a bus.

i'm thinking a lot of folks might get their ass handed to them if that happened.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (12344mag, 21, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,796
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.