T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by LaserEye
"FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire."

COMPLAINT FILED.

ALL DONE.

Please don't do that. Rick told me one more demerit and I was done.

I beg of you.

Clark

LOL grin You'd better be on your best behavior from this point out.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'm sorry, but we don't need any Fudds on the bump stocks. Yeah, they are a toy, but probably saved lives in this case because Paddock used them. What if he had done aimed fire? He started by hosing off 60 rounds at fuel tanks he had no hope of hitting anyway.
But, a toy.
I don't have one, have FIRED one and was not impressed, won't be DIRECTLY affected if they go away. I should be a Fudd and just say, let's feed these guys to the crocs so they come for me later! But now the croc has a belly full of victory, calories to press on after that they really want, what they were screaming about within minutes -- suppressors, carry, black guns, "Universal" background checks.

I've always been disgusted with Fudds saying, "Oh, nobody should need (insert here), I have a HUNTING (insert here) and that's good enough for ME, it should be good enough for everyone else because I'm an appeasing weasel."

Anyone on here playing Fudd and thinking it's okay for the gun haters to take away what is, admittedly, a toy, doesn't understand the long game being played here, one that we've actually been winning even with the worst enemies of freedom in power.

I dont think he would have been able to aim and hit 550-600 people at 400 yards with open sights by aiming at individual targets.
Not that it matters, but I totally disagree, depending on level of ability....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'm sorry, but we don't need any Fudds on the bump stocks. Yeah, they are a toy, but probably saved lives in this case because Paddock used them. What if he had done aimed fire? He started by hosing off 60 rounds at fuel tanks he had no hope of hitting anyway.
But, a toy.
I don't have one, have FIRED one and was not impressed, won't be DIRECTLY affected if they go away. I should be a Fudd and just say, let's feed these guys to the crocs so they come for me later! But now the croc has a belly full of victory, calories to press on after that they really want, what they were screaming about within minutes -- suppressors, carry, black guns, "Universal" background checks.

I've always been disgusted with Fudds saying, "Oh, nobody should need (insert here), I have a HUNTING (insert here) and that's good enough for ME, it should be good enough for everyone else because I'm an appeasing weasel."

Anyone on here playing Fudd and thinking it's okay for the gun haters to take away what is, admittedly, a toy, doesn't understand the long game being played here, one that we've actually been winning even with the worst enemies of freedom in power.

A good many of the Fudds I know or have been acquainted with aren't exactly what I would call sophisticated thinkers anyway, and tend to be a little selfish. They don't recognize the enemy as being the enemy nor do they understand the ripple effects of things that on the surface may not seem to be gun rights connected, but in practice almost always affect gun rights.

People need to pull their heads out of their a$$es and understand that Evil exists and that Evil can and will rear its ugly head at the time and place of its choosing. The only thing you can do is be prepared to face it and kill it if it ever shows up where you happen to be. There is no honor or purpose in dying like sheep.

That said, I'm an NRA Life Member. There are a lot of things the NRA does that I think let us down. I also think LaPierre is a low-wattage example for someone in his position and should have been replaced with someone smarter and more aggressive than he is long ago. But the NRA is still the 800lb gun/civil rights gorilla inspite of LaPierre. They at least serve as a diversion to keep the Enemy's focus while SAF and other organizations perform SPECOPS in courtrooms across the nation.

Very well said and my sentiments exactly. Also an NRA lifetime member. It has more than it's share of problems, but is a large enough special interest group to get the attention of Washington. But like any large no profit, the profit motive takes precedent over what they're supposed to be fighting for.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TBREW401
If the NRA gives in to the anti gun bunch, on this bumpstock issue, they need not ever ask me for money to fight gun control!!
That is the message I am sending to LaPierre and Cox

Regardless of this issue, where do you think we'd be without them?

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
We would be where EVERY 1st world nation is. Disarmed and controlled by the Left wing elite.

As the "takers" continue to outbreed the "givers", we will be as there are in a generation or 2 at most.

People who advocate the absolute right to own any weapon only hasten the demise of the 2nd amendment.

It's difficult to stand up in a nation that generally understands self defense, target shooting and hunting, for a weapons system that is only designed for the "spray and pray" folks. Those who never served, never heard a shot fired in anger, who run around in "tactical" outfits, laying down masses of fire from bump stocks are poster children for those who would ban all guns.

We have the same type of "elite" here, although they would never admit to being as bad as the radical left. They foster their own brand of hate and intolerance for those they cannot cower/control. They MUST control who is allowed to speak and who is not.

A VERY few members who would never act the way they do in a FTF setting, run wild hiding behind a screen name. It's a common problem on the internet, hardly restricted to this site.

Beyond their internet persona, they have no power in the real world to influence events.

There is no need to call them names, threaten them or insult their families ---- their words tell their story better than could any third party.

The site has rules but they mean about as much as do "free elections" in Cuba.

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others".

We have our own "Napoleon" here although he is disguised as a man/monkey rather than a Berkshire boar.

You KNOW what comes next ----- chuckle.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd tell you straight to your face you're a lying, POS, Larry and I'm sure those who've met me personally would back that statement.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How ironic and humerus of you Larry to speak of "following" the Forum rules and "hiding" behind an online persona and screen name. I've been here for years under one screen name. Can you say the same?! lol

You've been banned numerous times over the years, not just here on the Campfire, but spanning SEVERAL Internet Forums. Why is that? You're always quick to point fingers at others, but the fact remains YOU are the sole reason for your banishment. Yes we know Root, it's ALWAYS the "meanies" picking on you, wishing they had control....

I have no control over this board Root. Never said I did, nor would I want it. For whatever reason, it just hasn't sunk into that sick dense diseased head of yours that the numerous bans are ALL solely due to YOU and your online behavior. You're not wanted. Your banishment over and over and over bears it out.

Instead, YOU choose to hide behind proxy servers. Changing your IP in order to circumvent your ban. Hiding under numerous screen names. And when called out, you're typical response is to deny you're YOU! You can attempt to hide under different IP addresses and screen names, but the real despicable you shines through like a neon sign!

You're a sick sad little excuse for man. Your family must be proud. Is Karen and John aware of your full online activities? Perhaps they should be made aware?

Carry on douchebag. Your days are numbered as your new account will likely be merged with your banned "oldman1942" account. Not by me or other members you dolt.... but by Rick Bin or his Admin(s).

Better go set up yet another new account. Doesn't matter, as within short order you're identified and outed. You can't help yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'd tell you straight to your face you're a lying, POS, Larry and I'm sure those who've met me personally would back that statement.

Careful Jorge,

Rooty toot will accuse you of making physical threats and will report you to all the numerous alphabet soup agencies. There'll be a BOLO for you! lol

Like the typical bitch she is, the old girl will provoke, bluster and talk tough on the Internet, and whenever someone calls her out, she goes screaming to the "authorities" and claim she's been physically threatened, life in danger, and threatens lawsuits. Hilarious!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And a PM from the "Rooter" ensued....

Thanks for your service from one who also served.

Sitting in God's waiting room, talking trash ?

Come on Jorge, you don't know me at all and outside of the trolls on here, you'll have a hard time finding anyone who thinks I'm a POS.

Done dozens of deals here ---- no complaints, 100s on other sites ---- one complaint from a dummy.

You don't even know how this started.

There are about 5 serial bullies on the site led by the ape man and the bear wannabe. Don't be a lemming unless you have been hurt.

If YOU have, let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

I'll even buy you a beer at Sloppy Joe's !

Thanks !

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Poor FOS, his whole life revolves around trying to control this site.

He encourages others to do what he is too cowardly to do.

Stirs the pot but would never put his butt in harms way to do what he advocates.

What Bill Mauldin called a "garitrooper" --- too far back to get shot at, too far forward to wear a tie.

Has no understanding of why he hates ----- he just does.

Exemplifies the techniques of the radical left ----- silence those who do not agree with him.

He has no personal grievance nor does any other member. It's just fun to reenact what he did in the 5th grade ---- being a playground bully.

Such a coward won't even accept PMs !

Sad that some are willing to follow with no questions ----- but, then again, a lot voted for Hillary.

IC B3

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Thanks Jorge ---

You will note that NOTHING he quoted is refuted .

Laffin !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Poor FOS, his whole life revolves around trying to control this site.

He encourages others to do what he is too cowardly to do.

Stirs the pot but would never put his butt in harms way to do what he advocates.

What Bill Mauldin called a "garitrooper" --- too far back to get shot at, too far forward to wear a tie.

Has no understanding of why he hates ----- he just does.

Exemplifies the techniques of the radical left ----- silence those who do not agree with him.

He has no personal grievance nor does any other member. It's just fun to reenact what he did in the 5th grade ---- being a playground bully.

Such a coward won't even accept PMs !

Sad that some are willing to follow with no questions ----- but, then again, a lot voted for Hillary.

Well geez now that you put it like that. You must be a helluva swell guy. Can't believe how these guys have maligned you, your good intentions and your superior intellect!

P.S. where did you dispose of brick tops body? Enquiring minds want to know

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

And LaPierre SUCKS as a spokesman. The [bleep] guy can't speak worth a fugk

Dave

You got that right!

I remember writing C. Heston a letter years ago telling him to get rid of that dipchit, fast, before he makes gun owners look any worse. This was after an interview I watched where some liberal woman absolutely owned him and the more he spoke the dumber he sounded and the crazier he made law abiding gun owners look. He sucks!

I'm sure the odds of Heston even seeing that letter are a million to one but I felt better after writing it.

Last edited by Rooster7; 10/12/17.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I've been an NRA member of one level or another since 1955. I'm currently an Endowment life member. I haven't donated a single penny for some years now because I feel the NRA is compromising my gun rights away. They compromised on NFA34 but they were't all that political back then. They compromised on GCA68 and by this time they were political. Then they backed of on full auto stuff to get FOPA passed which I understand certain east coast state ignore anyway. mad
The last time they called me asking for money I told then when they stop compromising my gun rights and go full bore toward repeal of NFA34, GCA68 and remove the machine gun ban from FOPA86, then I might consider donating what little I as a retired person can afford. Guess what. They haven't called me in years.

Frankly, I don't much care for bump stocks, AR15's AK47's and the like. Don't much care for shotguns as well I like shooting my rifles and handguns at paper and do an elk hunt every year on a landowner tag. However, if anyone wants to own any of the above and that is what floats their boat, I'm good with that. Like that late great old gentleman Elmer Keith once said, "I prefer to let every man scratch his own fleas is whatever manner he chooses."
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Jorge ---

You will note that NOTHING he quoted is refuted .

Laffin !

Did I mention I hate the "word" laffin'?

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
"Well geez now that you put it like that. You must be a helluva swell guy. Can't believe how these guys have maligned you, your good intentions and your superior intellect!

P.S. where did you dispose of brick tops body? Enquiring minds want to know"

Glad you realize that. As with Jorge, if I have harmed YOU, let me know and I'll fix it. (hurting you ego is not included).

As for Bricktop, the skinny little white boy, OU pretender, is still hiding behind his curtain afraid to answer the door.

Never had the chance to meet him FTF, as anyone who can tell the difference between winter & summer photos, knows he never came to the White North.

I also recall the monkey/man was going to rent a suite of rooms here to bring a "gang" to stalk me and straighten me out. Just another in the long series of lies designed to intimidate someone he would never have the balls to face up to.

Amazing how many follow blindly with NO knowledge of the facts. Reminds me of a failed Austrian artist in 1932 !

BTW it's an "I" not an "E"

"Inquiring minds want to know" originally came from E. F. Hutton (Stock Brokers) commercials on TV. Probably as early as the late 70's. They were funny, too. You'd see these two business types in the middle of a crowd and one of them would say, "Well, my broker is E. F. Hutton, and he says..." and, in the next scene, you'd see the whole crowd stop in their tracks and look over at the guys, straining to hear what he'd say. Then, the commercial would end with "Inquiring minds want to know" across the screen.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How's the house in the Keys Larry? LMAO

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Guess you never watch the Weather Channel or you would know ----- eh ?

When your home is built to the post 1996 code, is 8' above sea level and the storm surge is ONE foot at your house -----
sorry to disappoint but even the 97' Neon was undamaged.

Do you often enjoy the misfortunes of others ? Head to Puerto Rico and laugh at them ..... see how that goes...... grin

Last edited by LaserEye; 10/12/17.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Jorge said: "Did I mention I hate the "word" laffin'?"

Well that's very important to note.

Hating is a dead end.

Myself, I pity Haters, Bullies, Liars, Threateners, Censors and other traits that exemplify those who MUST have the POWER to CONTROL others.

The loons on the left get most of the press today, but they are not Liberals as the word really means. They are Fascists in the best traditions of Adolph and Benito. Some who might claim to oppose them, employ the same tactics to shush anyone they disagree with. They always fail as liberty will trump fascism when free men are willing to confront the Fascists.

Sadly, "there are none so blind as those who will not see."

Leaders and lemmings are always easy to identify.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Cock-a-doodle-dooo, Rootster.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,475
Posts18,529,558
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.