Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
boy you are really pussy hurt. Hillary lost get over it!!!!! meant for crackpack

Last edited by boatammo; 10/12/17.

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by boatammo
boy you are really pussy hurt. Hillary lost get over it!!!!! meant for crackpack

Here's one for ya, Pussy Face:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crack Head Jack

H o r s e S h i t.

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CrackaJack85
You sound like a typical crybaby Trump-Tard .... go put on a fresh pair of panties and get back to watching soccer or synchronized swimming LOL

You are one of the Progressive Fascists who are dedicated to the destruction of our country so you can build your utopia in the ruins. A utopia where you rule a one party state and through it control every aspect of society without liberty. Your utopia is identical in every significant respect to the utopias created by Communists, Nazis, and Muslims and it would be just as evil.

You believe that the ends justify the means. Soon you will be throwing your enemies babies into bonfires just like your buddies in the Third Reich.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
[

It's nice to see someone in here besides filthy masses of brainwashed, uneducated Trump-Tards who can't think for themselves and need to do a stupid "Seig Heil, Seig Heil" at every Trump rally to pretend they're "patriots".

My Dad fought in the steamy 'Nam jungles from '68-'71 and came back and started his own construction business and did well for himself. Never dwelled on "fake patriotism" to help him deal with the horrors of war and PTSD and all that stuff. My Dad was smart enough to know that REAL patriotism comes from supporting your country and it's ideals and all that stands for --- good or bad. He's smart enough to know that the flag represents the Constitution --- NOT the military or police or whatever whimsical symbol the right-wing loudmouths claim it is. NFL players taking a knee for social injustice represent the ideals of the Constitution a HELLUVA lot more than some racist white cop beating up a black motorist just because his KKK chapter tells him it's "the right thing to do" when you got a gun and a badge to make you feel macho that night.

And my Dad sure as hell doesn't appreciate it when a SIX-TIME draft-dodging COWARD P*SSY-GRABBER Trump tries to tell a country how to be patriotic! If Trump ever visited our house, my Dad got 2 knuckle sandwiches waiting for that cowardly silver-spooned Commie crybaby !! Pop goes the weasel, baby!

I think you're confusing me with someone who agrees with you. Thank your Dad for his service from me.

As to the rest of what you wrote, I known a lot of cops, and a lot of vets, and one or two KKK members. The KKK members were ignorant goons. The cops and vets were, on the whole, gentlemen.

As to Donald Trump, he has my full support on this NFL thing as well as most other matters.

You, sir, appear to me to be seriously misinformed and I find your resulting opinions delusional and therefore inconsequential. If you continue with these rantings, I will be forced to put you on ignore. As a connoisseur of bizarre thought, this is something I do rarely. However, you've managed to convince even me of your unredeemable repugnancy.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You sound like a typical crybaby Trump-Tard .... go put on a fresh pair of panties and get back to watching soccer or synchronized swimming LOL

You are one of the Progressive Fascists who are dedicated to the destruction of our country so you can build your utopia in the ruins. A utopia where you rule a one party state and through it control every aspect of society without liberty.

The crazy thing about useful idiots like BLM, Antifa, and of course our newest troll, is that they do not realize that if they ever created that utopia, it would only be for the people at the top of the regime....examples being Stalin, Mao, and Rocket man. Once useful idiots outlive their usefulness, their lives suck under a commie system as history has proven time and again.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes, "Some animals are more equal than others".

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Jones told his players in their Wednesday meeting that his stance on the anthem is because he wants to play the bad guy and deflect attention from the rest of the team, reports ESPN.com's Todd Archer.

So, this is just a game where you're playing a role to fool the people??? Nice, you piece of crap.

Id hate to bet on espn being truthfull.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by boatammo

Here's one for ya, Pussy Face:

[Linked Image]

Zero never had the balls to try that with any of our nations enemies. Iirc he kissed ass on muzzies and commies, his pals.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by shaman
The thought occured to me: This is theatre. You're getting your buttons pushed. This is entertainment in the guise of patriotism. This is not genuine. Somebody wants you to be all choked up right now.

Now don't get me wrong. I dig/dug the NFL. I've never been a hater. Although, there was about 10 years there around college, where I hardly watched. Even after this happened, I didn't feel bitter. However, I realized that all this patriotism and chest beating, and hand-over-the-heart schtick was all inserted at the beginning of games to sell beer, sell trucks, and sell the NFL. That's all it's there for on Sunday afternoon. That's all the reason it was ever there. If they could have sold more beer and trucks having a pre-game dwarf tossing contest, they'd have done that instead.

It's nice to see someone in here besides filthy masses of brainwashed, uneducated Trump-Tards who can't think for themselves and need to do a stupid "Seig Heil, Seig Heil" at every Trump rally to pretend they're "patriots".

My Dad fought in the steamy 'Nam jungles from '68-'71 and came back and started his own construction business and did well for himself. Never dwelled on "fake patriotism" to help him deal with the horrors of war and PTSD and all that stuff. My Dad was smart enough to know that REAL patriotism comes from supporting your country and it's ideals and all that stands for --- good or bad. He's smart enough to know that the flag represents the Constitution --- NOT the military or police or whatever whimsical symbol the right-wing loudmouths claim it is. NFL players taking a knee for social injustice represent the ideals of the Constitution a HELLUVA lot more than some racist white cop beating up a black motorist just because his KKK chapter tells him it's "the right thing to do" when you got a gun and a badge to make you feel macho that night.

And my Dad sure as hell doesn't appreciate it when a SIX-TIME draft-dodging COWARD P*SSY-GRABBER Trump tries to tell a country how to be patriotic! If Trump ever visited our house, my Dad got 2 knuckle sandwiches waiting for that cowardly silver-spooned Commie crybaby !! Pop goes the weasel, baby!

What do you know, Remington6MM does have a daughter.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tracks
Cracker Jack be having pubic hair on his head

Dog whistle to the white nationalist "base" --- you Trump Trolls are good at those --- prolly the only thing you're good at besides holding a Tiki Torch LOL

Here bees yo "man", crackhead.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
So, this is just a game where you're playing a role to fool the people???

More like to the fool people.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
If the deporables keep this up, it won't be profitable to get brain damage anymore.

TFF

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

363 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 32 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.