Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
After the Las Vegas shooting it took Hillary Clinton five minutes to denounce the NRA.

But it took her five days to say anything about Harvey Weinstein, a great friend of the Democrats who has given Hillary hundreds of thousands of dollars, IIRC.

When asked if she would return the cash, she said there was no one to return it to (?!?) but that she would donate it to charity. After all, she said, she donates 10% of her salary to charity and "the Weinstein cash would be a part of that."

The way I read that, she'll simply keep the cash and make the same total charitable donations as in the past. I also suspect that the "charity" she donates to is the Clinton Foundation or some other unsavory group.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB4

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And that charity would be???

Why the Clinton Foundation of course!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That’s just shocking!!! Shocking I tell you...

She can’t go away for good fast enough.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And she will get a nice tax deduction for that donation.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
She'll probably donate a few bucks to planned parenthood, while cursing guns.

IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
At least Hillary released all her tax returns for the past 20 years --- unlike Commie Donnie and his stupid phantom "audits" that nobody can prove exist laugh

No worries, thought --- Mueller is gonna release every tax return Commie Donnie ever filed since his Daddy handed him the biz --- I'd say 5 years in federal pen for every fraudulent return --- Ole Small Hands will be 109 yrs. old before he makes parole LMAO !!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Laughing. Your a special kind of stupid!!!

Please continue though. It’s entertaining...

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Mister Cracker---., you seem to be a new comer, would you care to tell us just why you have such an axe to grind?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Mister Cracker---., you seem to be a new comer, would you care to tell us just why you have such an axe to grind?

Cuz America is about the Constitution and freedom of speech --- NOT about some orange-skinned SIX-TIME Commie Draft-Dodger Crybaby trying to tell us how to be patriotic!

Any of this make sense to a uneducated pea brain of a Trump Tard? Methinks it needs a while to sink in.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crack Head Jack

H o r s e S h i t.

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CrackaJack85
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Cuz America is about the Constitution and freedom of speech --- NOT about some orange-skinned SIX-TIME Commie Draft-Dodger Crybaby trying to tell us how to be patriotic!

Any of this make sense to a uneducated pea brain of a Trump Tard? Methinks it needs a while to sink in.

How much combat time you got? Inquiring minds want to know. Interesting perspective, though.
Bob

Last edited by RGK; 10/12/17.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by RGK
How much combat time you got? Inquiring minds want to know. Interesting perspective, though.

So you're cool with a six-time draft dodging Commie being our Commander-In-Chief ??

At least Bill Clinton had a legit deferment because he was a Rhodes Scholar --- Trump was just trying to puss out so he could get back to slurpin' on Daddy's wee-wee for that "small loan" of a million dollars LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrackaJack85

H o r s e S h i t

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It was a simple question so answer it. Don’t go democrat and answer a question with a question...

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Springcove
It was a simple question so answer it. Don’t go democrat and answer a question with a question...

Yeah and I bet Commie Donnie's standard response of "blame Hillary or Obama" to every press question is your idea of "telling it like it is" LOL

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good advice Charlie, just wait till Gus comes along, he will befuddle the newbie.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crack Head Jack

H o r s e S h i t

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
He's a keyboard commando with multiple combat tours at 24HCF....lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I wasn’t referring to what Donald Trump would say. You were asked a straight forward question so be a man and answer the question.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,099 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,891
Posts18,479,159
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.