Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CrackaJack85
Originally Posted by RGK
STILL waiting on your combat (or service) time. Us trailer-park deplorables wanna know. Hurry up though, before our world comes crashing down. Trump rocks!

Why don't you stop being a little Trump Troll coward and post your address?

That way I come pay you a little visit and show you my combat experience. One punch knocks all your yellow rotted teeth down ya throat --- then a small kick rolls ya into a ditch LOL

BAM --- another Trump Tard bites the dust --- that's how you MAGA, baby! laugh

If you fight like you spell, I don't think there'll be a problem. Still haven't answered the question, Trump-lover.
Bob

GB1

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Craigster
I'm guessing no to all of the above. His forte is probably sucking cock.

I bet all you Trump-Tards got orange lips!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crack Head Jack

H o r s e S h i t

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Po' widdle quackajack.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
At least Hillary released all her tax returns for the past 20 years --- unlike Commie Donnie and his stupid phantom "audits" that nobody can prove exist laugh

No worries, thought --- Mueller is gonna release every tax return Commie Donnie ever filed since his Daddy handed him the biz --- I'd say 5 years in federal pen for every fraudulent return --- Ole Small Hands will be 109 yrs. old before he makes parole LMAO !!

Wow. Where did this fkuc head come from?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by ironbender

Truth hurts ya on the inside, don't it f.u.c.k-face?

Maybe you should turn off the Hitler Hannity Show propaganda and start learnin' some REAL truth about your orange-skinned draft-dodging coward. Punk.

Last edited by CrackaJack85; 10/12/17.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
At least Hillary released all her tax returns for the past 20 years --- unlike Commie Donnie and his stupid phantom "audits" that nobody can prove exist laugh

No worries, thought --- Mueller is gonna release every tax return Commie Donnie ever filed since his Daddy handed him the biz --- I'd say 5 years in federal pen for every fraudulent return --- Ole Small Hands will be 109 yrs. old before he makes parole LMAO !!

Baboon afterbirth ?

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

H o r s e S h i t

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor BackdoorJack. Still can't answer a simple question. Just repeating the same old dribble. What a douche!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow --- perfect regurgitation from the Hitler Hannity Show --- I bet you pulled down your swastika panties and panted heavy as you practiced that speech in front of the mirror LOL

You just proved my point, good job! You're incapable of discussing an issue in a rational manner, just like all good Progressives. We have no need or desire for subversives here - no need for enemy agents and useful idiots like you. What do you hope to accomplish here? You're not going to change any minds. You're not going to turn the many good people here towards the Marxists ideology you worship. You know nothing about any of us, but we know quite a bit about you. Many of the forum members here have fought and bled to protect your right to be a complete and utter moron. Many here have family members that paid the ultimate price to protect American Liberty. Have you ever considered treating them with the respect they deserve or are you content to remain the little weasel, the Soros-funded, keyboard warrior that you are, and continue to berate those that disagree with your narrow-minded Marxist dogma? If you hold that sacrifice in such contempt, I suggest you move to Venezuela or N. Korea posthaste and experience your utopia first hand. For you to call Trump, Hannity, members of this forum and conservatives in general Nazi's displays your complete ignorance of history. You have been brain-washed and you're too dense to know it. You lost the election and don't have the mental capacity to handle the overwhelming rejection of your and your party's Marxist dogma. Now go find a safe place and cuddle a puppy. By the way, it was Lenin who coined the phrase "useful idiots," not Hannity, you blithering idiot.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/12/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She thinks everyone is as stupid as she is.

Why can't that old blister just go away...and take the perverts money with her but for gods sake...GO.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by High_Noon
[quote=CrackaJack85]You just proved my point, good job! You're incapable of discussing an issue in a rational manner, just like all good Progressives. We have no need or desire for subversives here - no need for enemy agents and useful idiots like you. What do you hope to accomplish here? You're not going to change any minds. You're not going to turn the many good people here towards the Marxists ideology you worship. You know nothing about any of us, but we know quite a bit about you. Many of the forum members here have fought and bled to protect your right to be a complete and utter moron. Many here have family members that paid the ultimate price to protect American Liberty. Have you ever considered treating them with the respect they deserve or are you content to remain the little weasel, the Soros-funded, keyboard warrior that you are, and continue to berate those that disagree with your narrow-minded Marxist dogma? If you hold that sacrifice in such contempt, I suggest you move to Venezuela or N. Korea posthaste and experience your utopia first hand. For you to call Trump, Hannity, members of this forum and conservatives in general Nazi's displays your complete ignorance of history. You have been brain-washed and you're too dense to know it. You lost the election and don't have the mental capacity to handle the overwhelming rejection of your and your party's Marxist dogma. Now go find a safe place and cuddle a puppy. By the way, it was Lenin who coined the phrase "useful idiots," not Hannity, you blithering idiot.

Umm --- you ..... just .... don't .... get it ..... dumbo

You elected a SIX-TIME DRAFT DODGER to try and tell you how to be patriotic --- the irony in that statement is so thick it could smash your pea brain into mush from the sheer weight alone.

Hillary WON by 3 MILLION votes and no amount of Hannity propaganda is ever gonna change that fact, nitzy.

So go back so your Faux News brainwashing .... simpleton minds are easily swayed into fascism .... Hitler proved that lonnggg ago.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

H o r s e S h i t

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Poor BackdoorJack. Still can't answer a simple question. Just repeating the same old dribble. What a douche!!!

He's lucky this isn't a liberal web site.....he'd a been banned before his second post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Umm --- you ..... just .... don't .... get it ..... dumbo

You elected a SIX-TIME DRAFT DODGER to try and tell you how to be patriotic --- the irony in that statement is so thick it could smash your pea brain into mush from the sheer weight alone.

Hillary WON by 3 MILLION votes and no amount of Hannity propaganda is ever gonna change that fact, nitzy.

So go back so your Faux News brainwashing .... simpleton minds are easily swayed into fascism .... Hitler proved that lonnggg ago.

You really are feeble-minded. Hillabeast did not win by 3M votes. Have you ever heard of the Electoral College? I'm done with you, it's obviously impossible to converse or reason with an imbecile.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/12/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Our electoral system is well thought out.

It would be a terrible thing if NYC and LA got to choose the nations president.

Of course it would simplify the campaigning effort.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I wasn’t referring to what Donald Trump would say. You were asked a straight forward question so be a man and answer the question.

She can't be a man without surgery.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

He's lucky this isn't a liberal web site.....he'd a been banned before his second post.

Based on the timeline of her posting history, she just got out of jail.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Based on the timeline of her posting history, she just got out of jail.

I heard she shared a cell with her mom (errr babymomma) who's in for welfare fraud.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The pre-op confused POS is on ignore now. Not worth the air she steals from humans.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (007FJ, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 10 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.