Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A very good article...

THE REAL REASON...GUN CONTROL

From that article:

The level of premeditation is unusual and crystal clear from his mass buying of guns and the cautious systematic smuggling operation to ferry them to his room together with the illegal modifications and the position of the room he chose and occupied for several days beforehand.

What are those? First I've heard this.

I had the same reaction when I read it. I think the author didn’t realize that adding a bumpfire stock is not illegal, or he thought they had been illegally converted to true full auto.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Cleared it right up.....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A very good article...

From that article:

The level of premeditation is unusual and crystal clear from his mass buying of guns and the cautious systematic smuggling operation to ferry them to his room together with the illegal modifications and the position of the room he chose and occupied for several days beforehand.

The original reports said that at least one AR15 had been converted to full auto. That was separate from the bump fire ones.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
First, the phones wiped clean were only the phones of workers at the event, hardly every phone. Second, if they maintained a copy they did not destroy evidence. And third, I an investing heavily in Alcoa.

Lol....okay thanks for clearing that up, it’s now crystal clear 😂

Maybe you can guess why they wiped the phones of the workers clean. I suppose that by being a roady one waives all their rights and the 4th doesn’t apply to them....for your next guess you can explain how the workers go about getting a copy of what they’ve recorded since it’s not destroyed.lol

Did those folks hand over their cells voluntarily? Did their employer "strongly suggest" they do so? We're they seized w/o warrant?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
First, the phones wiped clean were only the phones of workers at the event, hardly every phone. Second, if they maintained a copy they did not destroy evidence. And third, I an investing heavily in Alcoa.

Smart.....you'll be a wealthy man in no time.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It's not like this might have happened before. Use your Google Fu and see what lead to gun control in the land down under.

The Port Arthur Massacre: Was Martin Bryant Framed?

nexus magazine bryant shooter

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Was this all planned beforehand thinking of a Hillary president....she would have been able to really run with it..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9

Did those folks hand over their cells voluntarily? Did their employer "strongly suggest" they do so? We're they seized w/o warrant?

If the phones were employer supplied, the employees have no say in the matter.

now the 24CF conspiracy slant.... the events Co. is a CIA ruse that complied with anything and everything
the corrupt FBI wanted... whistle

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by curdog4570
A very good article...

From that article:

The original reports said that at least one AR15 had been converted to full auto. That was separate from the bump fire ones.

Was it or not ?

Real news? Or not?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
While some assert that the feds wiping data is a routine part of their investigation procedure, if authorities want to stop the many conspiracy theories circulating about the attack, they’re not doing a very good job of it.
As Ann Coulter notes, the media’s treatment of the story and the constantly changing official narrative is only serving to make people more suspicious.
“I don’t know what happened — and, apparently, neither do the cops — but it’s kind of odd that we keep being told things that aren’t true about the Las Vegas massacre, from the basic timeline to this weird insistence that Paddock made a good living at gambling,” writes Coulter.

https://www.infowars.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/

Regardless of what one thinks of Alex Jones it’s not a stretch to be curious about the motiveless massacre. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This case is made in an entirely different manner than other mass shootings. In all the others there was some factor to point at. Mental illness, associations to rhetoric, group membership or some associated fanaticism. Not here, this is aimed only at the firearms, deliberately so.

Now, if this is the action of one methodical man, which Paddock is reported to be, that is believable by most. If it is the result of a concert of men that will be concealed as its revelation would color the political message. Even if the government, or elements of the government did not act to create this message they may find it useful. Even if it is not a message fabricated by them it may well be that they do not want to allow it to be colored in any way. Like finding a $100 bill on the sidewalk, the last thing you would do is tear it in half, and you do not seek who dropped it.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 72 invisible), 3,206 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,214
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.