Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've just received a 7 day ban from facebook for posting a picture which outlined the scientific fact that there are only 2 actual genders, anything else is actually a mental disorder.
Facebook removed it and banned me within 3 minutes of the picture being posted on a friends feed. Again the PC crybabies have control over what you are allowed to think or say, forget science, forget biology. Because some over sensitive little snowflakes with nothing to challenge them decide to play at being something they are not we are all expected to go along with it and support them in their mental tomfoolery.
Did you know that the suicide rate among transgender people is 40%? 40% of them are so mentally and emotionally messed up they feel that the only solution to their problems is killing themselves and we are supposed to play along and "accept their choices".

You know, the problem with the world today is that life is too easy. These morons don't have to struggle, they don't have to work daylight to dark doing hard labor to support themselves. They don't have wild animals and savages beating down their doors at night, they don't have to wonder if they'll survive childhood, child birth, the hard work every day, they don't have to wonder if they'll live to the ripe old age of 40. They know they don't have to do much if anything to survive, welfare takes care of that, free health care takes care of that, the cop down the street takes care of that, the soldier fighting a foreign war takes care of that.
It gives them so much free time they have to make up issues and problems for themselves.
Let me ask you how many Amazon pygmy's do you think are transgender?
F&(*&$# none, that's how many.
Why is that? Because they have more to occupy their time in just surviving than these stupid snowflakes living in civilized countries do. They have to go out and hunt their food, avoid other tribes, watch out for snakes and other predators, survive crossing rivers and streams then hopefully make it home to their grass hut with a single little monkey or bird to feed the family for the night. Huddle in the dark and listen to the Jaguars prowling round their hut while they have nothing more than a knife and a sharp stick to defend themselves, hopefully get some sleep and then repeat it all the next day, all without cutting themselves, breaking a bone or causing some other injury because there are no doctors to heal them.
A friend of mine thinks this world needs an extinction level event to bring it back on course, I think we just need something to wipe out technology and make our lives difficult again. Give these immature sniveling crybabies some real struggles and hardships to take their minds off their pretend problems and make them live in reality for a change.

The original international turd

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of your friends fb pals reported your post and that’s why you got the ol fb time out.. so with all that sounds like your friend on fb has some liberal folks that don’t have the same beliefs as you...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I don't think so.
If it had been reported then facebook reviews the report and then actions it, it takes time. This was too quick.
Facebook has banned me a couple of other times, when it's reported the ban usually happens the next day or a few hours later. I think Facebook has me flagged, they must have picked it up when it was posted, removed it and enacted the ban.

The original international turd
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Social media is trash today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was permanently banned from the Kentucky Hunting Forums for posting that the BLM movement should take a look at the Black crime rate, as it was apparent that Blacks were committing crimes at a rate that far exceeded that of any other race. Before that, I received a 30 day suspension because I used the word "queer" in a post about homosexuals.

I guess whoever ran the place was a Black queer, and took exception to my posts. At any rate, I did find out through a little research, that the person who pulls the plug on the site is a full fledged liberal Democrat. So, I wasn't surprised. Someone like that is a lover of both Blacks and queers.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've stated that fact on facebook for years.
I had a lot of phags pissed at me but not much more.
I was blocked by San Francisco gate and Sac Bee newspaper pages but never banned or given a time out.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I guess whoever ran the place was a Black queer, and took exception to my posts. At any rate, I did find out through a little research, that the person who pulls the plug on the site is a full fledged liberal Democrat. So, I wasn't surprised. Someone like that is a lover of both Blacks and queers.

I was on that site for quite some time and had a couple of posts deleted and I'm not exactly a contentious poster. Started paying attention and it was clear there was some significant bias and an active campaign against speaking truth in those issues. I haven't been back in years

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Call it what it is; FB.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The "Thought Police" hard at work.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What are you doing on Facebook in the first place? DO you want to make zit faced Zuckerberg wealthier?

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Stuff like this is one reason I'm not a member of FaceBook.

As for the thing you posted, there are people with XX chromosomes and people with XY chromosomes. The former is female, the latter male. Any XX who thinks they're an XY or XY who thinks they're an XX has a psychological disorder. I'm not surprised of 40% commit suicide.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are no queer Amazon Pygmies.
The Amazon is in South America,
Pygmies are African.

Unless your African Pygmy buys his butt toys from Amazon.com. wink

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Facebook can be useful if you want it to be. I can see various local buy/sell/swap sites on there and have made several good deals that way. I don't generally post anything on the chattering side of it or spout off my opinions about stuff, nor bother to read much that others post. It's basically all the same rehashed bullsheet day after day anyway. It's a tool that's sometimes useful, that's about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's your handle on FB Maarty. I'd like to complain to them.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Social media is trash today.

This is social media.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take FB with a grain of salt.
Keeping up to date with friends and family that may not live close is a good thing. Other than that, it's mostly BS

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What is this FaceBook you speak of?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by maarty
I don't think so.
If it had been reported then facebook reviews the report and then actions it, it takes time. This was too quick.
Facebook has banned me a couple of other times, when it's reported the ban usually happens the next day or a few hours later. I think Facebook has me flagged, they must have picked it up when it was posted, removed it and enacted the ban.

You're not flagged. People complain about what you posted and then they come after you.

Same thing happened to me on Twitter. They banned me for telling a lesbian she needed a new rubber dick or something similar. I can't remember what I wrote exactly but they banned me instantly.

And this was in a thread with hundreds of Americans openly stating they wanted to overthrow the government and that Trump should die. LMAO. Fugked up world.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've just received a 7 day ban from facebook for posting a picture which outlined the scientific fact that there are only 2 actual genders, anything else is actually a mental disorder.

Post it here so I can share it on Facebook. smile

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Facebook removed it and banned me within 3 minutes of the picture being posted on a friends feed. Again the PC crybabies have control over what you are allowed to think or say, forget science, forget biology. Because some over sensitive little snowflakes with nothing to challenge them decide to play at being something they are not we are all expected to go along with it and support them in their mental tomfoolery.
Did you know that the suicide rate among transgender people is 40%? 40% of them are so mentally and emotionally messed up they feel that the only solution to their problems is killing themselves and we are supposed to play along and "accept their choices".

You know, the problem with the world today is that life is too easy. These morons don't have to struggle, they don't have to work daylight to dark doing hard labor to support themselves. They don't have wild animals and savages beating down their doors at night, they don't have to wonder if they'll survive childhood, child birth, the hard work every day, they don't have to wonder if they'll live to the ripe old age of 40. They know they don't have to do much if anything to survive, welfare takes care of that, free health care takes care of that, the cop down the street takes care of that, the soldier fighting a foreign war takes care of that.
It gives them so much free time they have to make up issues and problems for themselves.
Let me ask you how many Amazon pygmy's do you think are transgender?
F&(*&$# none, that's how many.
Why is that? Because they have more to occupy their time in just surviving than these stupid snowflakes living in civilized countries do. They have to go out and hunt their food, avoid other tribes, watch out for snakes and other predators, survive crossing rivers and streams then hopefully make it home to their grass hut with a single little monkey or bird to feed the family for the night. Huddle in the dark and listen to the Jaguars prowling round their hut while they have nothing more than a knife and a sharp stick to defend themselves, hopefully get some sleep and then repeat it all the next day, all without cutting themselves, breaking a bone or causing some other injury because there are no doctors to heal them.
A friend of mine thinks this world needs an extinction level event to bring it back on course, I think we just need something to wipe out technology and make our lives difficult again. Give these immature sniveling crybabies some real struggles and hardships to take their minds off their pretend problems and make them live in reality for a change.

You ever read the unabomber's manifesto?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (AnthonyB, bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 10 invisible), 1,276 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,230
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.