-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
when you are playing in another kid's sandbox, you have to expect things to not always be going your way.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by maarty
I've just received a 7 day ban from facebook for posting a picture which outlined the scientific fact that there are only 2 actual genders, anything else is actually a mental disorder.

Post it here so I can share it on Facebook. smile

That would be a hoot.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Social media is trash today.

Yep. The Jews are really cracking down on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FB let a bunch of Russian paid ads get through during the election cycle and the lefties have been all over them ever since. Just recently, they claim they have and will be implementing more systematic efforts to filter out "fake news" on their web site. Problem is, even if something like that is done quickly by a computer,, in an attempt to be unbiased, the definitions of the filter are still created by a human. In this case, the humans are probably a bunch of liberals loons working at FB. In other words, according to FB- you were fake news.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Avoided FB for years, and years...finally joined last January at the behest of many family members and distant friends. Very glad we did.
Watching the social climate real time as DJT was inaugurated was amazing. We also get our political jabs in there.

I've wanted to post the videos I posted here of Joe Biden groping the little Asian girls right there in that D.C. press room, and I'll do so if he announces an unlikely 2020 run. It will likely seal my fate on FB, but that's fine. Some things are worth it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

What is this?

Black Cows Matter!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Good for OP. Flood that gotdamn social engineering platform with stuff they find they need to ban. FB got caught playing their little social engineering experiments on the public. Example: they sent nothing but depressing news to the news feed of one sample of the population and nothing but uplifting news feed to another sample and then studied their FB posts. Zuckerberg wants to play God, they deserve that schidt back at them in spades. Little bastid bought all the homes around him so he'd be "left alone". Oughta drone his sorry azz 'til he jumps out the window. My son is a smart kid, he had their number from day one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I banned myself from FB many years ago when it first started. Dont figure I am missing anything of real importance.

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Who reported the post?
They're just trying to make FB their "safe space".
Might even be confused as to their own gender.

It is amazing how admins in groups or FB itself, protects total A-hole behavior............yet crushes anything that startles a snowflake.

Fugg em.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I only go on Facebook once a week to tell everyone I'm taking a week long break from social media. Because they're all too negative.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Always saw through the FB scam.
Fought them at their own game.
Same ol chit day after day..........the fun in making idiots look even more idiotic, loses its charm.
They're still idiots, always will be.

Rather do something else.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is a cesspool for the slow.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not that it really matters to me, this site is about the only "social media" site I use (as Travis Clark Dave so rightly pointed out).
If I was banned by the admin folks here, or even shunned by the majority of users, it would not matter one iota in my life. I have, and will in the future, not browsed or contributed to this forum for days/ weeks at a time, for various reasons. Should I get banned from any social media site my life would likely get more productive.

Relatives keep picking on me because I don't do FB. I think it ranks right up there with the big G oogle and they would prefer to know everything they can about every aspect of our lives. And attempt to influence our choices too.

maarty, I do believe FB and others would change their tune if they found they would make MORE advertising revenue for allowing posts such as yours to stand. But they fear losing money. I'm not convinced ANY corporate entity is really so ethically oriented to only follow their honest beliefs. Besides, the corporate board would have to concur, and in that case, money would rule.

maarty, when you're allowed back on FB, if you're truly tired of being banned for your beliefs, let your FB friends and FB that you're leaving that site never to return and to let their advertisers know also. Then find another form of "connecting" with your friends/family, and the world at large. And send them a giant GFY!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now, as to the comment about transgenders in "pygmy" society, wherever that may be here are references to historic "different" gender identities in many societies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81h%C5%AB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femminiello

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koekchuch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society#Calabai

Apparently gender issues are not unknown to the rest of the world's societies.

Am I saying it's right? Wrong?

Guess.

Geno

PS, yes I know these are all wikipedia references,, perhaps to be considered another form of "social media" being as how it seems anyone can edit the info. If it's a problem to you, look at the references on the bottom of the pages to go directly to the research papers.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
What are you doing on Facebook in the first place? DO you want to make zit faced Zuckerberg wealthier?

That was my first thought. It was also my second and last thought.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not that it really matters to me, this site is about the only "social media" site I use (as Travis Clark Dave so rightly pointed out).
If I was banned by the admin folks here, or even shunned by the majority of users, it would not matter one iota in my life. I have, and will in the future, not browsed or contributed to this forum for days/ weeks at a time, for various reasons. Should I get banned from any social media site my life would likely get more productive.

Relatives keep picking on me because I don't do FB. I think it ranks right up there with the big G oogle and they would prefer to know everything they can about every aspect of our lives. And attempt to influence our choices too.

maarty, I do believe FB and others would change their tune if they found they would make MORE advertising revenue for allowing posts such as yours to stand. But they fear losing money. I'm not convinced ANY corporate entity is really so ethically oriented to only follow their honest beliefs. Besides, the corporate board would have to concur, and in that case, money would rule.

maarty, when you're allowed back on FB, if you're truly tired of being banned for your beliefs, let your FB friends and FB that you're leaving that site never to return and to let their advertisers know also. Then find another form of "connecting" with your friends/family, and the world at large. And send them a giant GFY!

Geno

lol i got banned here once for going after larry root had to pm rick to get back.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FB is the tool of its owner - who can use and manipulate it however wished. The folks in very poor condition are those who refuse to hear/read that which does not agree with their chosen "reality". People who try to prevent others from hearing/reading such material are the lowest from.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave

This is social media.

Dave

Rocket science eh?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I banned myself from Facebook in 2009.

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Now, as to the comment about transgenders in "pygmy" society, wherever that may be here are references to historic "different" gender identities in many societies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81h%C5%AB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femminiello

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koekchuch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society#Calabai

Apparently gender issues are not unknown to the rest of the world's societies.

Am I saying it's right? Wrong?

Guess.

Geno

PS, yes I know these are all wikipedia references,, perhaps to be considered another form of "social media" being as how it seems anyone can edit the info. If it's a problem to you, look at the references on the bottom of the pages to go directly to the research papers.

Yes but in all those cases they never claimed to be the opposite gender, they simply lived their lives doing things not normally associated with their actual gender, also no one was forced to address them as anything but what they actually were.

The original international turd
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 163bc, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,828
Posts18,496,595
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.