Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

I've never liked the 22-250,even though I've had/have a herd of them(7" to 14"). It's a rather poor case design and it'll be nice once the 22 Kreedmire becomes mainstay,as killer brass abounds. It's essentially a turn-key 22-250AI,with no forming requisite.

My favorite 22-250 SALAMI,is a 21" Rock 1-7" PSS +P contour and it's a fhuqking HAMMER with 75ELD's. It wears inclination and a 10x MoMo Quad,A5,Marty steel bottom,yada,yada. 40MOA from a 250yd zero,will cover some ground.(grin) The windshield alone,will get it to the 1300yd line with a modest 3275fps Smooch. If I recall(and knowing me I do),there's another 84MOA waiting upon the erector. I prefer MQ by miles,but can get by with this platform.

[Linked Image]

That being said and even though I've Krieger and Hart High RPM 22-250 Aye-Eye's,it is very difficult to set aside a 20" 22 Grendel Krunchenticker spitting 75ELD's ala MQ.

[Linked Image]

Need to build a few more,on this next pass.

[Linked Image]

It's ALL about twist/throatgeometry/COAL...if only because boolits matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps.

[Linked Image]

Would MUCH rather shoot KHorn,223,223AI,22 Grendel or 22-250AI,if only because schit case designs are bitter pills to swallow. I shoot 40's at 4000fps and small change in multiple 21" 223AI's. Increased rotational velocity(1-7,8 and 9's),coupled with it's lineal velocity,will reliably arrange 1st Place Trophies in any/all Goo Flinging Tournies. That being said,pass the 1-8" and 75 ELD's,in all things .224" that have the COAL and RPM.

It's nice having so much opportunity,so close and I tend to soak all of it up,that I can. Though in fairness,I cain't see much past the 2200yd line from the front porch and can toss a rock to the first cast.

[Linked Image]

It's "rough"........................(grin)

urdumbfhuqk,

Your copious Insecurities are very WELL founded. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting more in a day,than you have your "life". Must be VERY "exciting" for you to go on a Big Weekend Trip and schlep multiple pieces of fhuqking schit along,under the false assumption of having even a First Fhuqking Clue? Perhaps you'll wax eloquent,upon the "particulars" of said Goat Fhuqks and say a leetle sumptin' about twist,throat geometry,COAL,case design,mounting systems and aiming systems,if only to obliviously quantify even more hilarity. Hint. Laughing!

Typical day here,if only for extrapolation and more importantly...HILARITY. Laughing!

You'd need a co-signer for the tape and caps. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/540/c3RNdv.jpg[/img]

Fascinating to me,that the exceedingly STUPID Fhuqk asking questions...is now doing her best to give "answers". Nothing is funnier than a quivering lip,eliciting her Imagination and it's Pretend.

Bless your heart for trying soooooooooo fhuqking hard and the ONLY reason this schit is funny,is due the fact you are doing your best. As per always,PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your running nose even further in your own STUPIDITY. Hint.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!..............

'galt,

Stupidity ain't a "preference",it's a plight and them differences are beyond stark. Hint. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE find me "wrong"...it'll be funnier than fhuqk. HINT.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,though you Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks can only guess,as a best case scenario. It's easy for me to say,if only because I've shot/got it all. Re-hint.

The Paper Hat Brigade NEVER disappoints in oblivious hilarity...you "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Ooopsie!...too late!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Tejano,

Looking at you gals "talk" rifles,is akin to watching a Jerry Lewis Telethon. Congratulations?!?

You gals REALLY "know" your stuff.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!

Wow +P+!..............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Still asking what you would want the long action for. I don't need to pretend I am a great hunter. I am on the couch asking a question

Last edited by mjbgalt; 10/16/17.
irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
urdumbfhuqk,

Your copious Insecurities are very WELL founded. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting more in a day,than you have your "life". Must be VERY "exciting" for you to go on a Big Weekend Trip and schlep multiple pieces of fhuqking schit along,under the false assumption of having even a First Fhuqking Clue? Perhaps you'll wax eloquent,upon the "particulars" of said Goat Fhuqks and say a leetle sumptin' about twist,throat geometry,COAL,case design,mounting systems and aiming systems,if only to obliviously quantify even more hilarity. Hint. Laughing!

Typical day here,if only for extrapolation and more importantly...HILARITY. Laughing!

You'd need a co-signer for the tape and caps. Laughing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny stuff Big Stink, everyday is the weekend for me. I am out enjoying myself even while you are scrubbing toilets at the man camp.

How did the negotiations over alimony payments go?

Nice talk idiot.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'galt,

What in THE fhuqk is your Long Action Fascination and from which part of your pointy head and crossed eyes were the Delusion generated? Congratulations?!?

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint,in oblivious hilarity! Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

urdumbfhuqk,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that even someone as Fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try and "talk" rifle "particulars". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be sure to gun some pics,if/when your kchunt leaves the couch and do not forget to add "particulars" of your "exciting" "Adventures" and "hard charging" ways. Mebbe muse photography equipment too,as you add feverishly to your amazingly long list of WELL founded Insecurities. Laughing!

Hope to get the 100yr old War Horse squared away with S/S beavertail,S/S extended safety,new trigger and stone/polish the works and tweak springs. Will likely say "fhuqk it" and pin the beaver' in place,for Utility. Once the laser grip is zero'd,it'll be time to sight in the FF3 3MOA dot and then I'll be loggin'.

Be curios to see which Marvel Unit One shoots best.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

New Fieldcraft Kreedmire is laying in wait,as is the 20MOA rail and 40 MOA Horn' rings. Got Bob on the phone yesterday,so another 200pcs of Alpha are enroute and I've a "hunch" that I'm good on moly 147's and '17.

They look like this and now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

With a smidge of luck my Vudoo V-22 18" Bart' Specter contour will arrive,along with (4) mags. Am waiting on a Weatherby filled McMillan Classic in Old Glory Flame to mate it with,but knowing me,I prolly have a Classic or two wearing AICS footprint DBM,as an initial solve. Which reminds me,I need to give McMillan a shout and see if they got the Vudoo V-22 programming numbers,so they can cut the ejection port for me,as I asked for it to be left alone,because it is shy of 40X/700 magnitude. Be nice if they had the Vudoo DBM footprint numbers too,though I opted to inlet different,if only because I've more than a few DBM's.

I hit Bob up on what's cookin' down the road and in regards to things I can share,6 Kreedmire in both primer sizing will happen directly and 22 Kreedmire isn't that far out. Will prolly yerk my 7.7" Krieger fluted #4 22-250AI spout and cut to the chase in 22 Kreedmire instead,fed with Alpha splendor. Prolly need a Chub one too,receiver-esque diameter and of course no more than 23",in a weighted 'Lectric Blue T-Hole BR-esque weighted handle,so the parcel crowds 20lbs for giggles.

Then of course there's multiple Krunchentickers to assemble and I done got peer pressured into a Maruto feesh hook order,which I need to R&D as well.

[Linked Image]

Caught wayyyyyyyyyy over 500,last pass alone. I get it,that you don't get it,because the only thing you "have" as a barometer of "evaluation" is you and your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Google it all and nod your pointy head like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

You CLUELESS Window Licking Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart for trying sooooooooooo hard.

Pardon the splendors of a 3 Week No Holds Barred Cast & Blast. Use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that you'll not be hangin' on my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as you TRY to tell yourself you "could too".

Laughing!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Ok. The answer to my question is I am a stupid fucque. Cool now I learned something from my honest question based on stick saying he would use a long action but would need sufficient reason. Thanks that helps.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The "revelation" of your being a Stupid Fhuqk,only came as a "surprise" to you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I have prolly seen a Long Action or two and have a "hunch",that I've prolly shot a chambering or two,in a bore size or two and a twist rate or two. Laughing!

Boolits matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps and here's to the HILARITY,of your being devoid a First Fhuqking Clue about either. That is fairly fhuqking impressive. Laughing!

Stupidity can't be helped,but you do "win" Humor Points for doing your best and being soooooooo incredibly far from connecting a single dot.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. You Whining Kchunts really "get after it",as you "shoot" your Imaginations and Pretend.

Hint

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.