Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Read me loud and clear, I'm not defending squrrelnuts here.

BUT, the hypocrisy of some of the guys criticizing him is laughable. What this looks to me like is silence-anyone-that-doesn't-agree-with-you-thru-character-assassination-101. Seen it many times here on the fire. Did it ever occur to you guys that maybe Greg earned squirrelnuts sentiment towards him? Or heaven forbid, squirrlenut has an opinion of his own and it doesn't agree with everyone else's.

You know the left is famous for using character assassination as a means of silencing opposition right? And we criticize them when they do it, right?

You are just too stupid for words.

No, actually, I am not. You are too stupid to realize the life you're wasting being an angry azzhole is your own.

LOL
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

BUT, the hypocrisy of some of the guys criticizing him is laughable. What this looks to me like is silence-anyone-that-doesn't-agree-with-you-thru-character-assassination-101. Seen it many times here on the fire. Did it ever occur to you guys that maybe Greg earned squirrelnuts sentiment towards him? Or heaven forbid, squirrlenut has an opinion of his own and it doesn't agree with everyone else's.

You know the left is famous for using character assassination as a means of silencing opposition right? And we criticize them when they do it, right?

No, actually, I am not. You are too stupid to realize the life you're wasting being an angry azzhole is your own.

God your stupid is funny. When is your wife gonna post, we miss her.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fireball, you are apparently so self involved that it escapes you that the criticism of Squirrelnuts on this thread is based on his failure to observe even the most rudimentary form of decorum expected among a gathering of men.

So...... the logical conclusion is that neither of you belong in the company of men.

Greg Cameron was a man.

You two are not.

It really is that simple.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To piss on a grave before it's even covered up is just bad form. It's no more difficult than that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yeah...now I understand why I left the fire alone for a year and a half after my dad left. Most of you need to find a good mirror and examine it thoroughly. Disgusting on all sides, but one side in particular feels morally justified in heaping vitriol....you are the broken ones. There is no moral or ethical justification for being a dick. Do you imagine you honor the memory of your friend that way? May be time for another hiatus again....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Fireball, you are apparently so self involved that it escapes you that the criticism of Squirrelnuts on this thread is based on his failure to observe even the most rudimentary form of decorum expected among a gathering of men.

So...... the logical conclusion is that neither of you belong in the company of men.

Greg Cameron was a man.

You two are not.

Just a different outlook on how to treat the living that's all. Some say screw the living, treat them like sheit. If I had to guess I'd say the one's with the nastiest dispositions on here were the one's that were abused as children. Plenty of alcoholics on here too that like to run their mouth. We were never in disagreement about how to treat the dead, only the living.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
It has nothing to do with character assassination, this thread proves that people reached out and gave Squirrelnuts sympathy for his loss...in his time of sorrow. Not 1 poster said "fugg your buddy, the worlds better without him", no instead they offered condolences on his loss...or said nothing at all.

Sometimes silence is the more virtuous choice.

Did anybody that offered comfort know his buddy?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Greg Cameron was a man.

You two are not.

Just a different outlook on how to treat the living that's all. Some say screw the living, treat them like sheit. If I had to guess I'd say the one's with the nastiest dispositions on here were the one's that were abused as children. Plenty of alcoholics on here too that like to run their mouth. We were never in disagreement about how to treat the dead, only the living.

I think you missed the point. How we treat the dead, isn't about the dead.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
One never knows what's going on in the mind of another. some look and say they are fine, but are suffering inside. This is indeed a sad situation.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Yeah...now I understand why I left the fire alone for a year and a half after my dad left. Most of you need to find a good mirror and examine it thoroughly. Disgusting on all sides, but one side in particular feels morally justified in heaping vitriol....you are the broken ones. There is no moral or ethical justification for being a dick. Do you imagine you honor the memory of your friend that way? May be time for another hiatus again....

Sorry for your loss.

It is easy to place folks who continually reply with a waste of cyberspace on IGNORE, once you do that to the folks that are an irritant like a tick, life here is more enjoyable.There are folks here who just post to see what replies they can get.

Life is too short to allow others to dictate what you do with your free time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
It has nothing to do with character assassination, this thread proves that people reached out and gave Squirrelnuts sympathy for his loss...in his time of sorrow. Not 1 poster said "fugg your buddy, the worlds better without him", no instead they offered condolences on his loss...or said nothing at all.

Sometimes silence is the more virtuous choice.

Did anybody that offered comfort know his buddy?

That would be irrelevant, comfort and condolences were offered for his loss....same with Crossfire,,,, friends here lost a true friend, offer kind words or move on. Having a few cross words with a member, certainly doesn't qualify as "knowing" him.

Either way, we all should move on and put the subject behind us...continuing just drags the issue out into the forefront and offends more people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Greg Cameron was a man.

You two are not.

You've been urged before to research NPD but that has obviously fallen upon deaf ears.
One needn't be a psychotherapist to understand your torment. Safariman suffers the same affliction - it's everyone else that's messed up - not him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Whoa

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SKane

Greg Cameron was a man.

You two are not.

You've been urged before to research NPD but that has obviously fallen upon deaf ears.
One needn't be a psychotherapist to understand your torment. Safariman suffers the same affliction - it's everyone else that's messed up - not him.

Some time well spent on a nice comfy couch, some happy pills, and some nekked olive oil wrestling with nurse ratchet might just be the ticket for fireball2🤔🤔🤔 if that dont work their is always the scramble the frontal lobe option🤔🤔🤔

Last edited by renegade50; 10/21/17.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What no reply yet at all???? Wtf.... put down the daffy duck Prozac pez dispenser and give us living the kindness we all deserve. Fugging PC Dr feelgood shyt..........

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I am completely confused. He had two kids and his wife and he separated about a year ago but it seemed amicable and just saw them together last week and they seemed happy. Now this. He acted like nothing was wrong.

There is no why and I'd not focus on it or worry about it, because it will get you NO WHERE.

Do what you can for his kids and live a good life.

best advice I have heard in a long time-applies to lots of areas in life...

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (14idaho, 907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 11 invisible), 1,498 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.