Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AKduck
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by stevelyn
It's because weed is legal.

No, it's because of the meteoric rise in opioid and meth abuse. The people doing weed aren't and weren't the ones causing the problems.

SB-91 has been an absolute nightmare for us and I curse it (and those who authored and implemented it) daily. It truly is an example of catch-and-release criminal justice..............not that there was all that much 'justice' there to start with..........just sayin'.........

Well, no [bleep]?

According to the numbers prison populations were "soaring" for years prior to SB91. Apparently it would seem criminals don't follow laws and aren't afraid of some jail time. SB91 isn't even fully implemented and clowns like yourself think that it's the driving force behind the crime. There couldn't be any other factors, because this Brain Trust here hasent thought of any.

I'm surprised you have linked the heroin problem. Most of these idiots tie it to weed.

So the answer all you dim wits have is lock them up with free 3 hots and a cot, healthcare, Interwebs, and cable tv. That will teach them not to steal. Brilliant.

Lots of broad strokes there with that brush from the bleacher seats.

Yeah, the bleacher seat.

Go ask someone for a thought and then come back and try to use it as your own. The best play would be to have that someone not be from your gene pool.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You seem set on being an angry fella. Have a good one.

Last edited by AKduck; 10/25/17.

Yup.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AKduck
You seem set on being an angry fella. Have a good one.

I'm calmer than you are. I see you couldn't even steal a thought.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's because weed is legal.

No, it's because of the meteoric rise in opioid and meth abuse. The people doing weed aren't and weren't the ones causing the problems.

SB-91 has been an absolute nightmare for us and I curse it (and those who authored and implemented it) daily. It truly is an example of catch-and-release criminal justice..............not that there was all that much 'justice' there to start with..........just sayin'.........

Well, no [bleep]?

According to the numbers prison populations were "soaring" for years prior to SB91. Apparently it would seem criminals don't follow laws and aren't afraid of some jail time. SB91 isn't even fully implemented and clowns like yourself think that it's the driving force behind the crime. There couldn't be any other factors, because this Brain Trust here hasent thought of any.

I'm surprised you have linked the heroin problem. Most of these idiots tie it to weed.

So the answer all you dim wits have is lock them up with free 3 hots and a cot, healthcare, Interwebs, and cable tv. That will teach them not to steal. Brilliant.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but they need to be locked up somewhere for the adjunct d-baggery they engage in to finance their drug habit. After they're a captive audience, their addictions need to be addressed. However, unless they want to change, no drunk or druggie forced into a rehab program has come out to lead a successful life as a productive citizen.

Now your not sure what the answer is, but its pay to lock them up, pay to address their addictions for them, but only they can do that on their own.

But SB91 is a "absolute nightmare" that has caused this problem.

Sounds like the liberal answer to a problem. Apply more of the American tax payers dollars and keep making laws.

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong point. I can assure you I'm about as far from liberal as one can get. I never said that SB-91 caused the problem. Opioid and meth abuse IS problem that caused the spike in other criminal activity. SB-91 is a nightmare in regards of how we warehouse them from the rest of society until they either change or get buried.

We need to safeguard the rest of the citizens from their d-baggery. We can either lock them up or shovel dirt on them. And until we can go Judge Dredd on them, this is what we're stuck with.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My comprehension is why I can spot liberals like you. Thinking that laws are the answer to stop people that break them. The Government will save us. Spend the American tax paying dollars. Great thinking there, Hillary.

I await any of you experts to show proof that SB91 has done jack [bleep] either way.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fahqing moron.......

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sometimes peoples thought process boggles my mind. Then I remember ballot measure 2 and makes sense.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Sometimes peoples thought process boggles my mind. Then I remember ballot measure 2 and makes sense.

Don't let personal freedoms scary you. It will be ok, and look on the bright side. At your age you don't have much time left.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fahqing moron.......

Thanks for not boring me with one single fact to support your fears. I appreciate that.

Lucky for you, you can vote for Walker again and with enough special sessions he should be able to pass enough laws to save you.

L
las Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Glad to be of service...... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
DraftMule,

So what the [bleep] is you're point?

SB91 is a dumb law. yes.

Repeal of SB91 isn't going to make much difference?

Of course not.

So what the fuque are you bitching about?

You're stirring up [bleep] without actually making a point. Shooting people in the face stops them from committing further crimes. So does keeping them locked up. Unfortunately, option 2 is the only option available after the fact.

We all know this, and unless you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution, or catch all these tweakers in the act and shoot them legally, you only have one option, and that is to let the legal system work, and vote for legislators who write laws that make the legal system work best for those of us that follow the laws.

Stop with the phallic compensating.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I'm reminded of the story about a one-trick pony.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by LoadClear
DraftMule,

So what the [bleep] is you're point?

SB91 is a dumb law. yes.

Repeal of SB91 isn't going to make much difference?

Of course not.

So what the fuque are you bitching about?

You're stirring up [bleep] without actually making a point. Shooting people in the face stops them from committing further crimes. So does keeping them locked up. Unfortunately, option 2 is the only option available after the fact.

We all know this, and unless you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution, or catch all these tweakers in the act and shoot them legally, you only have one option, and that is to let the legal system work, and vote for legislators who write laws that make the legal system work best for those of us that follow the laws.

Stop with the phallic compensating.

Well well well, Thanks for sharing this great tid bit of pure genius. And right to the point!!!

Shoot them in the face and keep them locked up!!!!

"...write laws that make the legal system work best for those of us that follow the laws." Uuuummmm ok.

I've mentioned this before and it is in the article, but I can tell you are slow. Under the old law, and now under the new law crime is continuing to go up. That should tell you something there, Hippy.

Apparently in your little world there is a magical law that can be enacted that will stop criminals in their tracks. It's call life in prison for petty crime, keep them locked up. That will solve problems. Unless you are actually one who has to pay for your magical law. Laws will save us all. After all we don't have enough laws on the books already.

You don't want to bring up the Constitution here. People (probably like yourself) are really afraid of Freedom.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK, so what's your solution to the crime problem?

Jeff

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by akjeff

Jeff

Ha!
Good one Jeff!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Jeff

The only logical solution. Shoot them in the face, lock them up, and make more laws.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ironbender

Jeff

Ha!
Good one Jeff!

Simpleton.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Jeff

Ha!
Good one Jeff!

Simpleton.

Said the one trick pony.

Poor form on the dodge to the question.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Jeff

The only logical solution. Shoot them in the face, lock them up, and make more laws.

As expected, you have nothing.

Jeff

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Jeff

Ha!
Good one Jeff!

Simpleton.

Said the one trick pony.

Poor form on the dodge to the question.

You have added so much to the conversation I feel like I've been back into a corner.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,397
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.