T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
When? How?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You might be able to ask him yourself; I hear he's playing 'Vegas.

Cliff Morris
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by combo
You might be able to ask him yourself; I hear he's playing 'Vegas.
That's good to hear. Someone has a thread going "RIP Stick." That's what got me to thinking he'd died. Was this a joke?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I truely hope it's a joke.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
As I understand it, he's been banned.. Bummer all around, from both sides of the issue..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
No, its a tongue-in-check homage to one who is gone...in this case banned.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Wow, it's pretty rare when someone gets banned from Campfire, especially someone who's been a regular for so long. What the heck did he do to get banned? Permanent?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Committed 24hourcampfire suicide--unfortunate but these thing do happen. I would send flowers but he has much prettier things to look at where he is!! Sad but these things do happen in life.

Last edited by Boss Hoss; 02/06/07.

NRA Life Member
POP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what happened?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"He not really gone if you find a way to remember him"

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Search and you will find....it's not worth re-hashing on a another thread. Direct pressure to stop the bleeding is a good thing for this board IMO....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So did he post a bunch of tranny pr0n or what?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nope he posted a comment about the martial arts being "jip-jap chit"

One member spoke up to say he was offended by the term and asked him to refrain from using such terminology.

In Stick's normal schtick he went the other way with the request, other guys that he had stepped on in recent times couldn't resist getting their .02 in since they knew he was in trouble for violating the #1 rule of the PC world we inhabit, i.e. the "race card".

Rick Bin is running a biz here, has advertisers and people with families to think of, so he had to draw a line in the sand.

From what I hear, I guess it got crossed by Stick but I don't have the inclination to go back and look up when or where.

Everybody loses, cept for a couple of weenie types that are vindicated cause he's gone and we are left with them.

My hat's off to HG, Stick blistered her far worse than he did any of his recent internet combatants when she was posting pics, being girly and having guys fall over themselves to send her freebies.

She took it like a man, or maybe more appropriately like a standup woman. Either one a level far above what some of our members can find within themselves.

I don't know Stick that well, but I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts, he ain't offended by folks of another color, he's offended by sissy pos's that use their race as a defensive weapon. YMMV

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
+1...

[Linked Image]
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
He's gone and we're all going to miss him. The memorial service is Saturday, creekside.

It was a tragic misunderstanding between Stick and some fly fisherman (again). The fly guys took umbrage to Stick using bait and he was shot by those guys using a Savage .30-'06.

They got him 'tween the blinkers.......give or take.........

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
" My hat's off to HG, Stick blistered her far worse than he did any of his recent internet combatants when she was posting pics, being girly and having guys fall over themselves to send her freebies.

She took it like a man, or maybe more appropriately like a standup woman. Either one a level far above what some of our members can find within themselves."

I will second that part of your post.

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I wholeheartedly agree with 1akhunter, Stick hassled me every so often, so what, we are supposed to be MEN, here, not crybabies who pose as "outdoorsmen". The actual personal attacks on the thread in question, concerning penis size, employment type, age, race and intellect as well as personal courage were NOT started by Stick, but, by the same guy who always does this type of thing.

Now, I might question the frequent use of terms such as "Jipjap", but, I see NO difference between this and sneering at people who do manual labour.....as is done by so many useless parasites in contemporary society. "Racism" is the cry of those who are the REAL bigots and the Stickster tried to point out truths like this, evidently to his departure by banning.

I am very sorry to see this as Stick added a real dimension to this forum and I believe in freedom of speech. However, it is not my decision and I respect the right of the board owner to do as he sees fit. I am less inclined to post here now as PC is, to me, a major part of why we are losing our freedoms, firearms and our countries...........sad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a bunch of crybabies.....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Right or wrong, it won't be the last time Stick is banned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
What a bunch of crybabies.....

What's it take to know one? (grin)

BTW please tell me that's not a parting shot from the backpacking thread where not everyone agrees that the "best danged sleeping bag ever made" is manufactured by "he who must not be named"?

There was certainly some crying associated with that shindig.

Oh oh, I remember now, Stick weren't sold on your bud either, he did chime in. I see where you're coming from now.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 56 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,314
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.