Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wonder.

I wonder what General Kelly's battle plan is for President Trump on how he should handle, behave and respond to the continuing barrage of lies and personal attacks from the Media?

I wonder if General Kelly's battle plan has changed now the he himself is the brunt of these lies and personal attacks?

President Trump is a master at causing the Left and the MSM's heads to explode. He usually does this with just a few words, like
Calm before the storm" or "next we tackle Welfare reform", etc.

I wonder if General Kelly has taken one out of President Trump's playbook by throwing the "Empty Barrel' zinger at them causing Liberal heads to explode all across the Media?

I wonder how long General Kelly will allow these attacks on him to continue before he starts his own [bleep]-storm?

I wonder how long before the Left and out educators, actually ban the words "empty barrel" and put them in the same barrel as the N-Word.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
That barrel isn't empty. I see a monkey in it.

Ok. Tff

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by philgood80
From: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...tions-meaning-says-frederica-wilson/amp/

"According to Quora, “empty barrel” was referenced by Shakespeare when the Bard used a similar term upon writing that “an empty vessel makes the loudest sound.” However, the old term could have originated with Plato when noting that loud empty vessels have the least wit but are the greatest babblers. However, others point to the Romans as the originators of a term related to an “empty barrel” when they noted that “empty pots make the most noise.”

Whoever came up with the “empty barrel” terminology, it is meant to be an insult, meaning the person is loud without much content. However, there were no readily findable definitions that deemed “empty barrel” as a racist term. Wilson denied being in Congress when funding for the building at the center of the “empty barrel” comment was appropriated. It wasn’t the first time that Kelly had used the “empty barrel” term, according to Fox News. Kelly got the “empty barrels” term from his mother."

So nothing racist can be found in any references to "empty barrel, pot, vessel, or container." But since a white man insulted a black woman it must've been racism. There is no other explanation.

JFC.

If our society is so stupid that we need articles explaining the term "empty barrel" we need to start over.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
White dimocraps vote for them because they're black.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
True.

But I don't think there are any white people in Miami-Dade.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I can't fathom how this could be racist. How ever when I heard him say empty barrel, and Gen Kelly being a brother Jarhead, I immediately thought of an M16 upon firing, after the bullet leaves the barrel making it empty, there is a loud boom/noise.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This will be a battle they will lose as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Now General Kelly is going on the offensive via Twitter. This will make Liberal MSM head explode as they have been reporting for weeks that General Kelly has taken President Trumps phone away and edits all of President Trump's Tweets.

Conversation
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.
7:35 AM · Oct 21, 2017
12,790 Retweets
34,117 Likes
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
59m
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
We believe in openness and transparency!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
59m
The Democrats want to do everything behind closed doors & then lie in public to the American people.
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
58m
Democrats will go behind closed doors & bend over for lobbyists & fake news media to score funding & good press coverage.....they're shills!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
57m
When will democrats learn that lying & hiding the truth from the American public will never do them any good?
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
57m
Let's see how the press politicizes all this today.
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
56m
TMRW the #MSM Fake News liars will say that @realDonaldTrump was the one who murdered Kennedy!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
55m
Anderson Pooper & Don Race-Baiter Lemon will call POTUS a murderer & say he killed Kennedy!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
55m
They'll say anything to boost their sorry ass ratings!

Last edited by steve4102; 10/21/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
She's a real piece of work.

All bucket, no chicken.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Now General Kelly is going on the offensive via Twitter. This will make Liberal MSM head explode as they have been reporting for weeks that General Kelly has taken President Trumps phone away and edits all of President Trump's Tweets.

Conversation
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.
7:35 AM · Oct 21, 2017
12,790 Retweets
34,117 Likes
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
59m
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
We believe in openness and transparency!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
59m
The Democrats want to do everything behind closed doors & then lie in public to the American people.
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
58m
Democrats will go behind closed doors & bend over for lobbyists & fake news media to score funding & good press coverage.....they're shills!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
57m
When will democrats learn that lying & hiding the truth from the American public will never do them any good?
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
57m
Let's see how the press politicizes all this today.
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
56m
TMRW the #MSM Fake News liars will say that @realDonaldTrump was the one who murdered Kennedy!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
55m
Anderson Pooper & Don Race-Baiter Lemon will call POTUS a murderer & say he killed Kennedy!
General John F Kelly
General John F Kelly
@GenJohnFKelly
·
55m
They'll say anything to boost their sorry ass ratings!

I've done about ten minutes of internet searching previously. I can't find a verified account for Kelly. Lots and lots of fake ones. He'll have the check mark if it's a real account and I can't find one that has the verification check mark which a chief of staff would certainly have.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Got deer?

Stepson and his wife each shot one, so I passed on a nice buck. The grandson still has a season coming in Nov and will get a third, so I didn't need to fill my tag, just help them fill theirs.

My wife is still calling Wilson everything but human. It's unusual; she's the calm 1/2 of this household.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gregintenn
How would one portray "empty barrel" as racist?

It takes an empty head.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

323 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 35 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,631
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.