Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by akjeff
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by akjeff
OK, so what's your solution to the crime problem?

Jeff

The only logical solution. Shoot them in the face, lock them up, and make more laws.

As expected, you have nothing.

Jeff

I'm emarrased to agree with you.

But yes shooting people in the face, locking them up, and more laws really is having nothing.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Gotta admit DraftMule, you're a pretty good troll.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
SB 91 = Catch & Release. LE against this bill from jump street. Joe Citizen now seeing the folly and experiencing the ramifications of supposed well meaning intentions.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!

Isaiah 6:8
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Gotta admit DraftMule, you're a pretty good troll.

If trolling is asking the clueless clowns around here to put their thinking caps on, then I guess I'm a troll.

Ironlicker, you better go get the smartest person you know. It's the weekend so all the school kids should be available. There is some [bleep] ahead that will totally mind [bleep] a sorry dumb bastard like yourself. God speed.

"...write laws that make the leagel system work best for those of us that follow the laws." This statement here is some next level [bleep] stupidity that takes a true liberal in his little fairy tale land to think up and believe.

More sensible laws to control the law less. Almost sounds like an oxymoron. These same clueless clowns probably are for sensible gun control too. All while claiming they are for gun rights. Evil mother [bleep] right there and one of the reasons we are losing Right in general.

Enforce the plethora of laws already on the books. There is a ton of [bleep] already illegal that shouldn't be.

I've mentioned this to the circus before. The present state of the economy and the dopes has little impact on crime. There isn't any evidence to support that.

It's the governor's fault, the legalization of weed, and SB91. Bravo to the think tank.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Tsavo
SB 91 = Catch & Release. LE against this bill from jump street. Joe Citizen now seeing the folly and experiencing the ramifications of supposed well meaning intentions.

This is about as deep as your gene pool.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Enforcing the laws is pointless if you don't punish the criminals for breaking the laws. I can't think of a more basic concept.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I can't think.

That's where you should have started and ended.

You probably think we are winning the war on drugs.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Came across this. It doesn't require reading comprehension, so their is a chance you crayon eaters might actually learn something. It's 20 minutes long and it's only audio so not many will make it to the end. There are going to be some big words used, just google them. Spoiler alert: shooting people in the face isn't mentioned. They do talk about reducing crime and prison populations without shooting people in the face or life sentences for petty crime.

Paraphrasing one of the speakers, the idea is save prison for people you are afraid of because they are violent, not people you are mad at for petty [bleep].

Here you go Broke Dicks

This isn't for you narrow minded dumb [bleep], or people that are scared of links. Save your blabbering stupidity about links. I know who the idiots are here, I don't need you to raise your hands.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
fuggin liberal scum

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (1badf350, 470Evans, 16penny, 44mc, 405winash, 35, 15 invisible), 1,691 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,651
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.