S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It's a shame when we celebrate Leroy because he can jump high, yet we are supposed to be ashamed of Billy for his mathematical/intellectual prowess.

This.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Liberalism is a mental disorder!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Math is unyieldingly objective. Feminists don't like all that objective stuff. After all, 2+2 might be 5...

The Zero Hedge article ends with this: She concludes her argument with the claim that all knowledge is “relational,” or is, in other words, relative. “Things cannot be known objectively; they must be known subjectively.”

And the really important thing is her subjective view...:)

Defend the Constitution
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
If math bolsters white privilege, why are the math, science, and computer departments at the U of I overwhelmingly populated by Asian students??

Articles such as this really burn me. Rather than keeping the university a meritocracy of academic ability this loser wants to make excuses for students that will most likely never cut it.

Things would be a lot better for us all if people quit making excuses and just did their best. I know its hard work and often not fun, but it does engender a sense of pride.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Mathmatical equivalent of Ebonics. We all remember how well that turned out.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by mart
I used to think the movie," Idiocracy" was a really dumb movie. Now I consider it inspired prophecy.

yep!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I done tooked a couple refresh math classes in collwege before trying calcurous. Our class twas maded up wizz some second string fooball playrs and mez. Dey wasn't so goods the math but Iz gets Az and felt like Einstain. Mussed be wizen it whitest two themz. I not saurry though cuz I getted a decreas and be truck drivier nows.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
a serious note , I have been working since I was born , nothing helped me more than math , just about anything I learned in school is obsolete except MATH !

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
Originally Posted by mart
I used to think the movie," Idiocracy" was a really dumb movie. Now I consider it inspired prophecy.

yep!

Same thought occurred to me when i read the opening post.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Sometimes all you can do is laugh.

So true.............this is pitiful as best.

From the article:

“School mathematics curricula emphasizing terms like Pythagorean Theorem and pi perpetuate a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans," she says, according to Campus Reform.

The above is completely & indisputably true...............these people simply want to change & re-write history to fit some fairy-tale narrative. I guess she thinks we should all agree that math was developed in Zimbabwe or some such place in Africa so it will be less white.

Enough is enough; she can just GFO&D..................she should be fired immediately, if not sooner.

MM

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The process of dumbing down American still in the works.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Sometimes all you can do is laugh.

So true.............this is pitiful as best.

From the article:

“School mathematics curricula emphasizing terms like Pythagorean Theorem and pi perpetuate a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans," she says, according to Campus Reform.

The above is completely & indisputably true...............these people simply want to change & re-write history to fit some fairy-tale narrative. I guess she thinks we should all agree that math was developed in Zimbabwe or some such place in Africa so it will be less white.

Enough is enough; she can just GFO&D..................she should be fired immediately, if not sooner.

MM

Don't they know that it was George Washington Carver who invented math?? I believe it was a year or two after he invented peanut butter.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
How many times do we run into white kids that can't make change? They have to use the cash register to tell them what to give. Then again most of those places have directions on making a hamburger in cartoon form. They no longer seem to teach multiplication tables, how to use a ruler, or make change. Soon we'll see directions on how to wipe your azz in cartoon form in every stall!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
If you can't do math, you're going to be broke; race notwithstanding.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Maybe we can get to the point where we are with the law, you mostly can't do it yourself and have to hire an attorney. When math gets like that my hourly rate will skyrocket. grin

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kellory
Math is truly colorblind. It transcends language, borders, and time itself. And if memory serves, was even shot into space to represent the human species. This woman is clinically brain dead.

Everything, and most everybody, is color blind except demoncraps.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And then they try to make you believe affirmative action is a good thing....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I didn't understand what she was getting it.

Was she saying that she failed algebra in high school and struggled with trigonometry until she found some affirmative action at a feminist college?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Just another non-white dumb phugk liberal college professor spotlighting their own stupidity.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,674
Posts18,493,813
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.