Hop To
Page 35 of 38 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

That’s a great pic.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Old Wolfville will never be the same. frown cry

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

That picture always made me happy. His Mom tenderly holding her “little boys’” hand and both beaming with pride at having lunch with the most important person in each others’ life. I’m sure they had one hell of a reunion here recently.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Cross kindly gifted me with a copy of "Old Wolfville" with a beautiful inscription written in it. After I read it I placed it on my bedside table and it has been there ever since, other than to read it again, I am thinking it is going to stay there, as reminder of a great man, a good man, and a dear friend, who never passed judgement on me, and who according to him, "liked me just the way I am".

I don't think my heart will ever stop hurting, he was rare, and life is not as sweet without him.

Now and forever Cross,

Peaches

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thanks for posting those pics KRP.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Miss Lynn, I always got a kick out of somebody making a comment or snarky remark to you and by the time I counted to 10 Crossfire was reading them the riot act. It was obvious to this observer that you held a special place in Greg’s heart just as he does in yours.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Thank you for the song, it is amazing, and it goes to the heart and soul of America, the America that Cross loved so deeply.

I cried, from beginning to end.

Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Miss Lynn, I always got a kick out of somebody making a comment or snarky remark to you and by the time I counted to 10 Crossfire was reading them the riot act. It was obvious to this observer that you held a special place in Greg’s heart just as he does in yours.

Thank you for the kind words.

I adored Cross more and more every time he took another of the troupe of idiots down, those who somehow convinced themselves that I was fair game, and that crapping on me made them men. Not a one of them could ever walk in his shoes.

In the end, if I were to draw a blueprint of a true and loyal friend, with all that I have learned in this last 56 years, that portrait would be of Cross.

Lynn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I read about Cross's passing one of the first thoughts I had was of you, I know you and Greg were very close, I'm very sorry you lost your friend Lynn, I know he will live on in your heart forever.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

I adored Cross more and more every time he took another of the troupe of idiots down, those who somehow convinced themselves that I was fair game, and that crapping on me made them men. Not a one of them could ever walk in his shoes.

In the end, if I were to draw a blueprint of a true and loyal friend, with all that I have learned in this last 56 years, that portrait would be of Cross.

Lynn

Wow. Just wow. Thank you.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Thanks for the pics! Om going to look for a Copy of Old Wolfville

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Is Old Wolfville book the same as Wolfville Days? been looking and just find Wolfville Days by Lewis

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by saddlering
Is Old Wolfville book the same as Wolfville Days? been looking and just find Wolfville Days by Lewis

This is the book, OLD WOLFVILLE CHAPTERS FROM THE FICTION OF ALFRED HENRY LEWIS

It is available here https://www.biblio.com/old-wolfville-chapters-from-by-lewis-alfred-henry/work/3275793, along with other works by Mr. Lewis, https://www.biblio.com/alfred-henry-lewis/author/29317.

Also available here:

https://www.amazon.com/Old-Wolfville-Chapters-Fiction-Alfred/dp/B0006BUAYO

Lynn

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by blanket
again I say RIP Greg, the rest does not matter to me at this point

Truly, but for justice if a neer-do-well was involved as some with professional bent have opined.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by blanket
again I say RIP Greg, the rest does not matter to me at this point

Truly, but for justice if a neer-do-well was involved as some with professional bent have opined.

Not a damn thing about it makes sense, nor the manner in which the whole story is "not" unfolding with answers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by saddlering

This is the book, OLD WOLFVILLE CHAPTERS FROM THE FICTION OF ALFRED HENRY LEWIS

It is available here https://www.biblio.com/old-wolfville-chapters-from-by-lewis-alfred-henry/work/3275793, along with other works by Mr. Lewis, https://www.biblio.com/alfred-henry-lewis/author/29317.

Also available here:

https://www.amazon.com/Old-Wolfville-Chapters-Fiction-Alfred/dp/B0006BUAYO

Lynn

How Greg came by all the copies of the book he had is an interesting story.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those with “professional bent” were just engaging in speculation. The circumstances around Greg’s death are not at all uncommon.

Nor is the lack of official disclosures at this point uncommon.

Old guys who live alone are often not found for several days after their deaths and sorting out the next of kin is important and time consuming.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Lynn

I reckon that at some point he figured it out that your and my banter back and forth was all in good fun.
Wonder his thought on one subject[i feel certain that 'over the top' would be his choice]. wink

Sorry for your and everyone elses loss of such a great friend.
RIP GTC

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Been hunting steady. And just saw this. Although I never met the man. I've always respected a man that wouldn't hesitate to tell ya where the bear chit in the buckwheat. OOPS was that kind of man. Really not hard to recognize when ya know what to look for. RIP

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're welcome.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Page 35 of 38 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.