-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-patrick-kelley-idd-as-sutherland-springs-church-killer

You will find a photo from his Facebook page here. It will not let me link to the pic itself.

His bad conduct discharge stems from his assault on his wife and kid. He was confined, and discharged.

Last edited by kellory; 11/05/17.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Domestic abuse (assaulted his first wife and child). Court martial, busted to E-1, and served 12 months.

His second (current wife) is related to folks from Sutherland Springs whom attend the church.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
So perhaps we should ask why an individual with a dishonorable discharge from the Military should be allowed to purchase a Modern Sporting Rifle? Perhaps we need a little more screening of folks?

Do you seriously not know that someone with a DD cannot legally purchase a firearm, or are you pointing out he illegally possessed it?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interestingly, Devin Patrick Kelley was court martialed for assault on wife and child.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So why should we let them have guns?

Have you never filled out a 4473, or just too stupid to remember all the boxes?

Either way, you have no business here.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
So why should we let them have guns?

Who is we, and who is they?

Good questions. I won't hold my breath waiting for him to answer.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
So perhaps we should ask why an individual with a dishonorable discharge from the Military should be allowed to purchase a Modern Sporting Rifle? Perhaps we need a little more screening of folks?

Do you seriously not know that someone with a DD cannot legally purchase a firearm, or are you pointing out he illegally possessed it?

He is trying quite successfully to prove what a dumbass he is.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/05/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

He didn't have a Dishonorable Discharge.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Real men look for real solutions, not the typical knee jerk responses you guys repeat again and again with the situation getting worse and worse. Obviously more good guys with guns is not solving the problem. Weeding out the crazies, malcontents and dishonorably discharged needs to be tested and evaluated.
Just think, I said that without using disparaging childish language.
This forum could use more civility.

And yet your knee jerk reaction always seems to be sounding like a liberal khount?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
" ...

Most of them here do! My Baptist Church allows it and I do. Always! ... About six years ago, we went to the ex wives [b]Methodist Church. They banned carry there[/b] and I never attended that Church again! ..."

That is not surprising. The hierarchy of the United Methodist Church was a co-founder of Handgun Control, Inc., many years ago. Its policy thereafter has been to crusade for and support the banning and confiscation of our firearms.

I was raised a Methodist. Haven't been in many years and have no intention of ever going back.

L.W.

We go to a UMC that has an organized security team, which I'm part of. Almost everyone on the team is armed, as is our preacher. This kind of mess will necessitate more if the same. Prayers for those folks in Texas.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead

He didn't have a Dishonorable Discharge.

I see that's what's being reported now. First reports I saw did say DD.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't know the accuracy, but the Daily Mail is reporting a dishonorable discharge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He is trying quite successfully to prove what a dumbass he is.

This liberal cock has been showing his liberal stripes for some time now.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Methodist Church is a part of the World Council of Churches ( along with the Catholic Church) which is against the 2A.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I am a citizen of the United States as most of you are. I am not afraid of the Government because I am the Government. I have been a commissioned law enforcement officer and have seen many gun possessors who should have been prevented from having one.

It is time to stop this BS that is is us verses them. It is all of us together, and as citizens we need to say who can legitably have guns and who shouldn’t.

You like to write me off as a liberal. I have been a life member of the NRA since 1966. I am a a qualified Master shooter in High Power competition, Sharpshooter in pistol competition and I also shoot skeet and sporting clays.
I own two farms and have private rifle and pistol ranges set up on my land. I belong to two shooting clubs. I have three kids who hunt deer and I hunt deer, elk and upland birds every year.

I happen to believe that as citizens we should prove we are qualified to keep and bear arms. If we are not qualified we shouldn’t be allowed to have them. That’s where “well regulated militia” kicks in IMHO.

I am an elitist. There are a bunch of black and brown guys who should not have guns, but there are a bunch of white guys who shouldn’t have them either. The shooter in Texas and the one in Las Vegas are cases in point. Don’t tell me that deeper screening wouldn’t have brought up questions on these two shooters. No, it wouldn’t have stopped all, but it would stop some.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there another picture that shows the barrel length of the rifle in question?
Then LE said they could not confirm that the gun in the picture was the one used.
SBR used?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The AR posted in the shooters Facebook page appears to be a SBR. It's shown with a Magpul collapsible stock and a 40 round Pmag.
Like I said in a previous post, I seriously doubt that it had a Federal Tax Stamp. I doubt most Perps care if their gun is legal or not.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I am a citizen of the United States as most of you are. I am not afraid of the Government because I am the Government. I have been a commissioned law enforcement officer and have seen many gun possessors who should have been prevented from having one.

It is time to stop this BS that is is us verses them. It is all of us together, and as citizens we need to say who can legitably have guns and who shouldn’t.

You like to write me off as a liberal. I have been a life member of the NRA since 1966. I am a a qualified Master shooter in High Power competition, Sharpshooter in pistol competition and I also shoot skeet and sporting clays.
I own two farms and have private rifle and pistol ranges set up on my land. I belong to two shooting clubs. I have three kids who hunt deer and I hunt deer, elk and upland birds every year.

I happen to believe that as citizens we should prove we are qualified to keep and bear arms. If we are not qualified we shouldn’t be allowed to have them. That’s where “well regulated militia” kicks in IMHO.

I am an elitist. There are a bunch of black and brown guys who should not have guns, but there are a bunch of white guys who shouldn’t have them either. The shooter in Texas and the one in Las Vegas are cases in point. Don’t tell me that deeper screening wouldn’t have brought up questions on these two shooters. No, it wouldn’t have stopped all, but it would stop some.

I've never thought of you as a liberal, just an idiot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If what you type is true you are worse and more dangerous than a know nothing liberal.

I doubt very much that you are a conservative. With all your typings and musings here you being part of the .gov is not much of a surprise.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings......Lol.

Last edited by 12344mag; 11/05/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (260Remguy, 358wsm, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 17 invisible), 2,192 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,679
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.