Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes an NRA member who voted for Hillary, IOWs, insane.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I own two farms and have private rifle and pistol ranges set up on my land.

Private ranges on private property. That is something grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
I am a citizen of the United States as most of you are. I am not afraid of the Government because I am the Government. I have been a commissioned law enforcement officer and have seen many gun possessors who should have been prevented from having one.

It is time to stop this BS that is is us verses them. It is all of us together, and as citizens we need to say who can legitably have guns and who shouldn’t.

You like to write me off as a liberal. I have been a life member of the NRA since 1966. I am a a qualified Master shooter in High Power competition, Sharpshooter in pistol competition and I also shoot skeet and sporting clays.
I own two farms and have private rifle and pistol ranges set up on my land. I belong to two shooting clubs. I have three kids who hunt deer and I hunt deer, elk and upland birds every year.

I happen to believe that as citizens we should prove we are qualified to keep and bear arms. If we are not qualified we shouldn’t be allowed to have them. That’s where “well regulated militia” kicks in IMHO.

I am an elitist. There are a bunch of black and brown guys who should not have guns, but there are a bunch of white guys who shouldn’t have them either. The shooter in Texas and the one in Las Vegas are cases in point. Don’t tell me that deeper screening wouldn’t have brought up questions on these two shooters. No, it wouldn’t have stopped all, but it would stop some.

What a [bleep] dolt!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hes an NRA member who voted for Hillary, IOWs, insane.

Now that's a special type of stupid!

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
shooter was Devin Patrick Kelley ,

Minimum security for churches is close the door and don't let anyone in after any event is started , or at least place 2 person at the door.

Which is good but not near enough. I laid it out for one of our pastors as if I was the shooter. I told him if I was a shooter the first thing I would do is take out these people he so obviously have posted. I told him he needs to have visible security but also inconspicuous security. That would be armed individuals among the worshipers who cannot be identified as security.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Best to only allow the landed gentry to own firearms.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Best to only allow the landed gentry to own firearms.

LMAO!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It was the gun show loophole you dumphukqs

What was it like being magna cum latte at your university?

It was a joke , Francis

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was the gun show loophole you dumphukqs

What was it like being magna cum latte at your university?

It was a joke , Francis

Anyone with half a brain would have been able to see that especially looking at your other posts.

Gerry.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I happen to believe that as citizens we should prove we are qualified to keep and bear arms. If we are not qualified we shouldn’t be allowed to have them. That’s where “well regulated militia” kicks in IMHO."

No sir, you are very wrong. I NEVER have to prove I can have my Rights. If there is ever any doubt, you must PROVE I can't have my Rights. The burden of proof is on YOU, not me. Only under certain conditions can I be stripped of my Rights, and that involves a court. And If you were in law enforcement (As you claim) you should dang well know this.
And a "well regulated militia " has nothing to do with this subject. Nothing at all. A well regulated militia 's primary job is to keep Government inline.
George Washington said "The Right to bear arms, is second in importance only to the Constitution itself, for it is the People's Teeth. "
Without the Second Ammendment, it is just the "Bill of Suggestions ".
" Well Rugulated " in trhe parlance of the time, simply means "in good working order ". A clock is well regulated if it keeps good time.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I am a citizen of the United States as most of you are. I am not afraid of the Government because I am the Government. I have been a commissioned law enforcement officer and have seen many gun possessors who should have been prevented from having one.

It is time to stop this BS that is is us verses them. It is all of us together, and as citizens we need to say who can legitably have guns and who shouldn’t.

You like to write me off as a liberal. I have been a life member of the NRA since 1966. I am a a qualified Master shooter in High Power competition, Sharpshooter in pistol competition and I also shoot skeet and sporting clays.
I own two farms and have private rifle and pistol ranges set up on my land. I belong to two shooting clubs. I have three kids who hunt deer and I hunt deer, elk and upland birds every year.

I happen to believe that as citizens we should prove we are qualified to keep and bear arms. If we are not qualified we shouldn’t be allowed to have them. That’s where “well regulated militia” kicks in IMHO.

I am an elitist. There are a bunch of black and brown guys who should not have guns, but there are a bunch of white guys who shouldn’t have them either. The shooter in Texas and the one in Las Vegas are cases in point. Don’t tell me that deeper screening wouldn’t have brought up questions on these two shooters. No, it wouldn’t have stopped all, but it would stop some.

I've never thought of you as a liberal, just an idiot.

"I'm from the Goberment and I'm here to help"

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And who pray tell sets those standards of qualification? Is it the government who might make them so high nobody can pass? Do you think the government can be trusted to act if a reasonable forthright manner? If you do you are a blind man.

By the way, it's not just the second amendment, it's the 9th too.

Last edited by Armednfree; 11/05/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Soo. The good citizen. Did he use a shotgun or rifle? Details? Have heard rifle and shotgun. Heard he fired two shots. Now saying same type firearm??

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 11/05/17.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I am an elitist.

An elitist cop who doesn't believe in The Bill of Rights.

What part of "...shall not be infringed." do you not understand?

Cop ;like you who don't believe in The Constitution are one the gravest dangers facing our republic today.

You should be stripped of your badge and sent back to 9th grade Civics class.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damn there's a lot of new material coming from KY today!

--- Kid Rock 2022

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Like Pat basically stated as well as others, up to a point, no amount of government or wishing in one hand is going to fix the degradation of our social order.
Guns, trucks or a medical license, doesnt matter.

No amount of elitism will correct it either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Soo. The good citizen. Did he use a shotgun or rifle? Details? Have heard rifle and shotgun. Heard he fired two shots. Now saying same type firearm??

Fox keeps alternating between a rifle and a shotgun. Evidently the perp drove about 5 miles after being shot and died. The Good Samaritan must have hit a vital organ or an artery.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What was the shooters motive? Besides being batchit crazy.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Fox keeps alternating between a rifle and a shotgun. Evidently the perp drove about 5 miles after being shot and died. The Good Samaritan must have hit a vital organ or an artery.

Shotgun at that distance covers a lot of real estate. He probably bled out, then lost control of the vehicle as he passed out.

I wonder how the shotgun was choked, and it if was 00 buck or something similar?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Witness reports are saying now that the shooter also wore a black mask. Also police found a "cache" of weapons in his vehicle. Wonder if he had planned to hit other targets after he left the Church ???

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/05/17.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 16 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,670
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.