-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it just me, what's with so many new posters showing up around here over the last two days, all with an opinion on Stick?

Lurkers, feeling liberated now that Big Jim Walker has been run out of town?
Regulars afraid of standing behind their opinions...what gives?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Who knows?
It is amazing.
And I'm serious. I've been wondering, too.
t

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whatever happened to tact, diplomacy and politeness? There is an ages old proverb that goes something like "if what you are wanting to say doesn't improve upon the silence, then maybe it shouldn't be said". Sitting here reading these threads, full of taunts, insults, demeaning language, racial slurs, misogyny, boasting, threats, and other hateful crap just serves to prove what the anti-hunters are saying, that we are all a bunch of low life thoughtless neanderthal thugs. Is this what hunters are supposed to be? I bet a psychiatrist would have a ball sitting here watching all of the various psychosis play out. It's frightening to me; several different people on here that I would never ever want to get out into the woods with. I'm not glad Big Stick is banned, I'm saddened by it.

Last edited by Phillip_Nesmith; 02/07/07.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shut your azz.......just kiddin' grin

N
N
2muchgun:

maybe we should call you 2face gun. what kind of person says that then sends messages behind the scenes called "homecoming" like this calling me Larry and acting like we're a team or something.

"Larry you there"

"this oughta be good"

you have no scruples, just like the rest of your backstabbing friends like last night. that's just a bad crew. your welcome to them.

To the others. Ive seen this at the hide and it sucks there too. Nesmith your right. but whats right is right, and this stick crew is just plain wrong.

im out of here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TFF dude........What backstabbing friends would those be? Accra got a free ride cuz he was drunk and weren't quite right. I left him alone cuz he was intent on jumpin' off the top of the 24hr campfire building in Stick's honor. But the PM's were a little different. Anyway, go [bleep] yourself jackazz......

N
N
homecoming
2muchgun

Loc: Michigan--Downriver

Larry, you there?

34 minutes 57 seconds ago Re: homecoming
Nobodys_Home

TFF

31 minutes 49 seconds ago Re: homecoming
2muchgun

Ain't it though....

29 minutes 37 seconds ago homecoming
2muchgun

now [bleep]' 99's chimin' in, this oughta be good......

you ain't too smart are you 2face.

why dont you try doing the right thing for a change. teaming up with sticks crew has burnt you again tonight.

you not too smart.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice typing. WTF are you talking about? "Teaming up with Stick's crew". Last I checked, I didn't belong to any crew. If you don't want me harassin' you, hit ignore, that's what I've been trying to accomplish all along. To get you outta here. I know how to get a hold of Stick, and know where he hangs out and what his other "handle" is. We are all supposed to be taking lessons on morality now from a guys whose first picture ever posted was that of a burnt up appendage that was deleted by Art? Priceless.......Taking lessons from the clueless is not one of my virtues. You don't know chit about me, or any of the others you keep talkin' chit about. I'm sure you'll be quite popular here. Goin' to bed now, sleep tight, dumbphuck.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm puttin' the Big Stick thing to rest now gang. It's gettin' way too stupid and has to be a nightmare for Rick. Hopefully some jackazz won't start up another new post and perpetuate the agony..........

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Lurkers, feeling liberated now that Big Jim Walker has been run out of town

Well, he was a pool-shootin' son of a gun! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Haaaaaa! This is all so great.

Thanks

Joe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't mention it...grin. Apparently everyone loves a trainwreck around here.FWIW, I just got done readin' 7 pages of prime Big Stick on another site, and it was as usual, hilarious. Best laugh I had since he left. But I'm done posting on the subject, for Rick's sake.-----Goodnight.----2MG

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Regarding the PM, PATHETIC.....

STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I'm a little out of the loop on this-what did he actually do that got him voted off the island?

Sorry we do not vote here at the Campfire..grin..

randy..
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Slowhand,
On your first point I would politely say Horseshit... He recommended what he ran and had experience with. Beyond that I found him to be open minded....

My question to you and your ilk is quite simple. What do you bring to the campfire other than whining?

Most Modest Regards, Matt Garrett.

I remember one post a while back a guy included a picture of a mount of his latest trophy. Stick was the first person to reply and basically said his mount looked like [bleep].

Stick has a wealth of knowledge and is very opinionated. Nobody ever faulted him for that. However, it is plain poor behavior to insult someone. If you don't like something about someones mount/equipment, then don't say anything about it.

And what's with your comment about whining, especially with your salutations of most modest regards. Is that your idea of a joke?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Opinions are like a certain part of our anatomy. We all have one. Some of us however are more discrete than others. Big Stick sure had plenty of opportunity to berate me but he chose not to do so. His opinions were harsh at times however some of the members liked to throw gas on his "Campfire Opinion" just to see how high the flames would rise.

I have had my AZZ handed to me by numerous members who think they know what they are talking about. Most were talking from that part of their anatomy that we all share. We may want to take inventory of our own opinions and speak only when we are sure of facts.

BS may not have been perfect nor PC but does that mean that the rest of us are.............I think we all have faults, some more visable and outspoken than others.

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
This is fooking hilarious. First of all anybody that would come to a public forum like this and let what someone posted impact their life is a damn fool. Stick should be allowed to post what he wanted to say irregardless of yours, mine or anyones feelings. Damn, how do most of you make it through life being so sensitive. If someone said that my toys are not as nice as his toys then WTF? They work for me so what do I care?
And damn all the political correctness. If you don't like what I post then don't read it.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Nobodys_home,

You picked the right user name.

But, I point out the obvious.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I shoot savage rifles and use burris scopes,,often tell others to do the same,,,,,Big Stick and I never had a spat over that,,,,,because I'm not a thin skinned wuss....not so sorry if that offends some of you ladies

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
Big Sky Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
jorgeI now you know good and well I didn't say you were a sociopath. I was just pointing out that maybe, just maybe, nearly everyone is prone to occasionally talking about things they haven't got a clue about. In other words don't be too quick to cast the first stone.

Is it Friday yet?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (44mc, 35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 16 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,950
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.