Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
New Business Card/Confidentiality agreement.
Side one:

Hi, I’m ________________I'd like to flirt with you, but first you must acknowledge and sign this confidentiality agreement. (see back for details)

Side two:

I _____________(Participant) a (please Circle one of the following genders options) Androgynous, asexual, bigender, bicurious, biphobic, bisexual, female, female heterosexual, gay, gender fluid, gender neutral, gender variant, lesbian, male, male heterosexual, pansexual, polyamorous, or Other (if you have selected Other please write your gender in the blank) ______________ person am of lawful consenting age and do agree to accept flirtatious behavior and conversation from a _________(gender) named _______________ (participant). I do affirm and state that I am of sound mind, I am not under Physical or mental duress of any kind, I have my emotional wits about me and am not being blackmailed or held in confinement. I am free to leave or to disengage in the ensuing conversation at any time. Furthermore, I do swear that at no point in the future will I ever talk about this incident, with friends, family, strangers or news media. I will not publish via social media any of the words spoken here to day. I acknowledge under oath and penalty of perjury that this ensuing conversation is for my ears only and is in no way a matter of public discussion and it is of the utmost importance that I take the intimate details of this ensuing conversation with me to the grave. I further attest and swear should my gender identity change in the future that this confidentiality agreement shall survive my metamorphosis and will always and forever exist. _______________(Date) ________________________(signature)

Would you like to just keep explaining the problem or do you want the solution?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really...that amuses you?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Itchy, are you 12 years old?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yes, it does, and if you can't laugh at the insanity of the world, your probably one of the insane people in it.

Would you like to just keep explaining the problem or do you want the solution?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Itchy_Finger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yes, it does, and if you can't laugh at the insanity of the world, your probably one of the insane people in it.

Okay, you are right and everyone else is wrong.

12 it is then.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Contracts were made to be broken and renegotiated many times under duress.

“I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse”

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Ha ha

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,400
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.