Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Holy Schitt! PI in the end zone! eek

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Great game

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whew! That was too damn close! ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Piss poor last pass right there.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Irish down by 34

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whoa! Bama eeks out a win against a team that was *whooped* twice this year already!

Iron Bowl gonna be a goodun’!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Whoa! Bama eeks out a win against a team that was *whooped* twice this year already!

Iron Bowl gonna be a goodun’!

Iron Bowl is certainly gonna be a goodun! Man!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
How about that Mark Richt?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How come all the black folk are OK with the liberal ESPN sports personalities calling the Miami football players "convicts" but the owner of the Houston Texan's gets raped for calling the NFL players who desecrate the flag, country and Corps "prison inmates?"

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
New final four:

1. Alabama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well that was an azz whoopin

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Ok and Clemson ahead of Sconi?

Nope.

To answer your question, the "N" word is legit (despite being the worst thing next to saying [bleep] on the planet) for the butthurt only if it isnt used by whitey.

Pretty soon stupid [bleep] will only put up with being called stupid [bleep] by other stupid [bleep].
Makes complete sense to the offended, to the point it doesnt even need illustrated.....

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Wisconsin will not be in the top 4. They haven't played anyone this year.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
They also havent lost to perennial doormats. Which makes total sense.

Who the [bleep] did Georgia play to be ranked #1? Everyone knew they werent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miss St and Notre D.

Badgers win out and theyll have a shot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Wisconsin will not be in the top 4. They haven't played anyone this year.

Agreed.
I'm still skeptical on the Badgers - particularly at QB. We'll find out in the conference championship I guess.

FWIW, these polls do nothing but provide content/hype for the talking heads and bloggers (Georgia installed at #1 proved that) until things actually fall into place after the last game of the season.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bama hadnt played anyone until LSU, and they were/are pretty suspect.

Rankings are pretty fuggin stupid.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Iowa State beat two #2 ranked teams. SOS?

The SOS argument isnt total horseschit, but its pretty fuggin close.

But it pretty much tells me Oklahoma ISN'T #3. They beat Ohio State. Hasnt everyone this year?

The selection committee just has to get a Big 12 rep in there this year, because the conference sucks and Texas didnt want a conference title game at the outset.Theyve left themselves out.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
War Eagle, baby!

UGA fans will now STFU and go back to being the Prozac Nation. It's already started on the post game call in shows. "They broke my heart again". "I don't git the play callin' in the 2nd half" "Kirby is a good recruiter, but he can't win the big games" etc.

UGA fans are a group that without winning anything for 37 years have found a way to make just about every other fan base in the South despise them and take joy in their losses. It stems from their own jealousy and the fact that they under perform by their own standards. Since the advent of the BCS/Playoff Championship, Florida has multiple titles, LSU has 2, Tennessee has one, Auburn has one and nearly another, FSU has several, Clemson got theirs, and Bama has too many to count. All that eats them up.

If you try to talk college football with them, it goes quickly to " I HATE (your team's name) SUX! Go Dawgs, Woof, Woof, Woof!)

I've had this conversation innumerable times.

Dog Fan: "I HATE Auburn!"

Me: "When did that Start?"

DF "Always! I hate them! Go Dawgs!"

"I thought y'all hated Florida"
"I hate them more"

"What about UT?"
"Oh, phouc Tennessee!"

"I thought Clemson was the one you hated?"
"Oh, hell yes! I hate everything that wears Orange"

"Missou?"
"Piss on 'em!"

"But isn't Georgia Tech your real rival?"
"I can't STAND Tech bastards!"

So how can a fanbase hate everyone on their schedule except Vanderbilt? It's not natural.

Auburn fans hate Alabama, the natural in state rival and vice versa. But you know what? Except for the trailer park dwelling tree poisoning lunatic fringe, both side can tease each other in fun, except Iron Bowl Day.... wink

AU fans don't HATE LSU, or Florida, or Ole Miss, or South Carolina. Aggie fans have been too well mannered to hate. No, we have one main rival 52 weeks per year and UGA fans have chosen to hate the world. As a result, in a town the size of ATL, fans of every other school this week have seen people in Auburn gear and have said "I hope you guys KILL UGA! Tech fans, UF fans, UT, USC, MSU, LSU it's pretty universal.. Bama does't trigger that kind of response, and they have earned a target on their backs by dominating college football for a decade now.

Now the Dawg fans are moping around, clinging to the hope that a win over Bama or AU in the SEC Championship will put them back into the playoff. However, they now know that their schedule has been soft, Notre Dame is a sham and that was their signature win, and they will fall short once again. They had fears this whole season that their success was not over top teams, and that they'd be exposed, and it happened in a big way. The mental suffering continues. Many fans would be happy with 11-2 and a New Years Day Bowl. Not around here. They will start woofing about next year, they will be even more obnoxious about it, and the depression that starts with Georgia's first loss will be greater. UGA needs to expand their psychology department to serve their people.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Bama hadnt played anyone until LSU, and they were/are pretty suspect.

Rankings are pretty fuggin stupid.

Bama is like Dracula. Until you drive a wooden stake through Saban's heart, they are to be respected...unfortunately

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 30 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,344
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.