Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
...I would forgive her of her sins had she ever spent time showing she has changed...

I am supposed to forgive her regardless of her actions. Considering I believe they Clintons are responsible for the murder of around 60 people I find it exceedingly difficult to forgive her. But, even if I truly forgave her, she still is bound by the laws of man and must be punished if she is tried for a crime and found guilty. If I were her I would be delaying my appearance before our Heavenly Father for as long as I could.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, you made overtures that today could be considered out of line or the girl did and you could now be either prosecuted or persecuted depending on the females perspective such as if she develops remorse or guilt

Damn, that's not close to what he said, how'd you get that from his post?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I can say is that if I'm ever accused I'm gonna get Gloria Allred to sit next to me and I'll say, "Yep, when I was 16 I put my hand on JJ Schwartz's leg", then reach over to Gloria's knee and pinch her nipple. Gotta boost my credibility by .1x.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve
All I can say is that if I'm ever accused I'm gonna get Gloria Allred to sit next to me and I'll say, "Yep, when I was 16 I put my hand on JJ Schwartz's leg", then reach over to Gloria's knee and pinch her nipple. Gotta boost my credibility by .1x.

That's all she ever does. Sit there.

She must make pretty good money for doing that.

Who would be willing to pay her to sit there during a press conference? Someone that's lacking credibility? wink

(Like having a lawyer present adds credibility to anything.)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if there'd be interest in a pool with bets on the last "name" man on earth to be accused of sexual misconduct? Boy George? Richard Simmons? the Pope?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I wonder if there'd be interest in a pool with bets on the last "name" man on earth to be accused of sexual misconduct? Boy George? Richard Simmons? the Pope?

Rocky,
I wouldn't bet on any of the above, to tell you the truth. Sad state of affairs these days.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, sad ain't it? Whoever is the last unaccused man, it won't be a liberal. They'll have to slander every last conservative before they even consider blaming a leftie.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, you made overtures that today could be considered out of line or the girl did and you could now be either prosecuted or persecuted depending on the females perspective such as if she develops remorse or guilt

Damn, that's not close to what he said, how'd you get that from his post?

Sheesh, Smoke, I was kidding the Ace.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Steve

That's all she ever does. Sit there.

She must make pretty good money for doing that.

Who would be willing to pay her to sit there during a press conference? Someone that's lacking credibility? wink

(Like having a lawyer present adds credibility to anything.)

The people who are orchestrating this attack on Moore are the same people who orchestrated the "grab her by the pussy" nonsense a year ago, i.e., the Dirty Tricksters who work for the Democratic National Committee. Notice they used the same stupid "activist" New York lawyer. The same strategy of breathless breaking news reports from the same Democratic Party papers (WaPo and NYT) and TV infotainment channels. It didn't work a year ago, and they couldn't believe it didn't work, so they're doing it again. Like some stupid football coach who keeps calling his pet play over and over and over again despite the fact that every defense in the country knows it's coming and knows how to defeat it. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

The fact that MSNBC and ABC couldn't find anyone in Alabama to interview who believed--let alone gave a flyin' feck about--the accusations when they were hot off the presses should have been a clue that the DNC's attack on Moore was gonna fizzle. But they poured more good money after bad, hired Allred to do her schtick, and held the pressers. And, oops, nobody believes her either.

Fact is, women lying about sexual assault/impropriety and being caught in the lie has become so common that these accusations have almost no power any more. Divorce lawyers and judges know it, so women are being advised by smart lawyers to steer clear of that tactic because it will backfire on them. Employers are learning that they can't knee-jerk into a reaction every time a woman threatens to sue because falsely-accused men ARE suing, and winning.

Fact is, everyone in America may not believe that all men are rapists, but many are; and all women may not lie about rape, but many do, and we all know it. A woman's accusation has very little weight any more. I know this personally from a false accusation brought against me a few years ago. It pizzes everybody off, from the police on down... and false accusers are getting more than egg on their faces from this nonsense.

Fact is, the assertion that an accusation can ruin a man's career is shaky at best. Sure, it still applies to people in my profession, and to teachers, but even for us a good attorney will shred a false accusation in no time and make the school board/state board cower in the corner like a whipped puppy in short order. But politicians and judges? Don't make me laugh.

This business of calling out politicians for alleged sexual impropriety in the distant past is transparent to everyone in America. It's flim-flam, it's fluff, it's the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. The pollsters and those who believe in polls are saying that Allred's press conference has actually pizzed enough Alabamans off that it is shifting the momentum in Moore's favor, which many of us would shout out a hearty, "Toldja so!" to if we, ourselves, gave a flyin' feck about it.

But we don't.

Nobody cares. Except maybe the breathless 20-something TV news reporters fresh out of Vassar looking for a scoop.

The Dems are grasping at straws. The Dems are drowning men clambering on top of other drowning men in sheer desperation. They're doubling down on crazy stupid bets because they don't have any real hope of an electoral win. They have no candidates (the Clintons murdered them, and scared many more away), they have no voter base since they threw the blue collar vote to the wolves, and they have to credibility. Now they don't even have Donna Brazile doing her dirty work for them! They are toast.

Last edited by DocRocket; 11/14/17.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doc,
Thank you for posting. That's encouraging to me,

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hatari
Yep, it is going to sad to see some of you fall. You'll be coming forward with your confessions and apologies, but your life will nonetheless be ruined. I'm talking about all of you horny guys that maybe pinched a cute girl on the butt way back in the 20th Century. They are lining up to name people like you sexual predators and ruin your life. It doesn't matter that she secretly liked the attention and became your girl for spell. Character assignation is alive and well. Oh, I don't mind seeing these Hollywood types like Harvey Weinstein get called out, but now this stuff has become apolitical weapon, an adjunct to calling someone a racist or homophobe. Sad.

I got to admit, that under todays politically correct rules the left has imposed on us, I'm a sexual predator, bigot, racist, homophobe, etc. etc....I'm unapologetic/unrepentant and don't plan on changing a thing....I'll be smoking a turd in hell...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been sexually harassed by women, several times. I call it sexual harassment because they was fugly. Had they not been fugly and I was interested it would no longer be sexual harassment, and that's how it works for women.

Last edited by Armednfree; 11/14/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I did, but only because I was struggling with my sexuality. I realized later that I was a man in a woman's body, fighting against the rigid gender roles of a strict patriarchal society and as a result I had to way to express my uniqueness. So it's not my fault, it's society's.

Now I'm suing everyone.

P

WTH??

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anjin
I can's that I know anything with authority about Roy Moore, since I have only seen news reports about him from time to time.

However,I have long since learned to be very skeptical about "last minute" claims of sexual misconduct, since I have seen way too many of those, and they seemingly have been going on forever..

Now we seem to be hearing of such misconduct mainly where a political objective is sought.

I can remember a claim of rape by a girl in my high school way back 60 years ago. She was white, the daughter of a local pastor in Toledo, OH, and she claimed she had been raped by a black man. When the police interviewed her, it quickly became clear that she thought she was pregnant from her (white) HS boyfriend and that the rape charge was totally false. Her stress made her pretty wacky, I guess.

There have been many over the years. Some of us remember the Tawana Brawley claim that she (black) had been raped by one or more white NYC policemen . Totally false, but used as a springboard to publicity by Al Sharpton.

Then there was the Duke University lacrosse team scandal, also utterly false. That was also used for political ends.

I make an exception for the Harvey Weinstein scandal and those of similar entertainment personalities. I think we all know how credible those are.

(Only in modern times are we learning how very extensive that activity has been in that industry; We could discuss that and the individuals involved for days.

Norm

These kinds of attacks have become "routine". Especially if you are a conservative. I don't believe one single word the "ladies" are claiming but since I am not an Alabama resident it really doesn't make any difference what I think. The liberal anarchists are fighting for their survival and will do anything to stay relevant. I defer to the residents of Alabama to make the final decision. And, that's the way it should be.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good post Doc Rocket!

Their deception works... But it only works on those that want it to work.

Like Blue States and Sanctuary Cities.

Those that are fooled, frankly WANT to be fooled.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by hatari
Yep, it is going to sad to see some of you fall. You'll be coming forward with your confessions and apologies, but your life will nonetheless be ruined. I'm talking about all of you horny guys that maybe pinched a cute girl on the butt way back in the 20th Century. They are lining up to name people like you sexual predators and ruin your life. It doesn't matter that she secretly liked the attention and became your girl for spell. Character assignation is alive and well. Oh, I don't mind seeing these Hollywood types like Harvey Weinstein get called out, but now this stuff has become apolitical weapon, an adjunct to calling someone a racist or homophobe. Sad.

I got to admit, that under todays politically correct rules the left has imposed on us, I'm a sexual predator, bigot, racist, homophobe, etc. etc....I'm unapologetic/unrepentant and don't plan on changing a thing....I'll be smoking a turd in hell...

You too, eh? Nice to have company....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thing is no-one on the established right wanted Moore when he won the primary, even Trump. The right is using these accusations as a way to disassociate from him.

The left is using it redirect righteous indignation away from their own cads and virtue signal onto Moore, score a seat in the Senate at best, and keep generating headlines out of the senate ethics committee at worst.

All the above is pointing out the obvious, obviously.

Carpe' Scrotum
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Maybe, just maybe, Moore should step aside. Perhaps BOTH sides are right this time and he really is a terrible candidate (short term for the libs, long term for the hypercons, and both short and long term for the GOP).

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
DocRocket ,

My niece accused my brother of rape. Took awhile to clear himself. She was mad at him for something. She apologized for all the trouble. Anyway he cleared himself and she suffered no consequences.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Ringman
DocRocket ,

My niece accused my brother of rape. Took awhile to clear himself. She was mad at him for something. She apologized for all the trouble. Anyway he cleared himself and she suffered no consequences.

Yeah... those days are fading fast. Young ladies who teach school and screw the boys in their classes used to be immune to any sort of attack, not any more. Young gals who swear out false complaints likewise used to get a pass, but many of them find themselves with a misdemeanor mischief or even felony charge nowadays.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,424
Posts18,489,150
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.