Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DaveR Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
These people will NEVER get it. I don't think it's that they can't, it's that they don't want to get it.

Sheridan Orr, sister of Kevin Neal, after the Texas church shooting:

[Linked Image]

“He did not need to have a gun,” she said of the discharged airman’s history of mental health problems.

Orr pointed out that her last tweet on Nov. 5 called for stricter gun control after the massive attack near San Antonio: "Today, I'm sending love to #Texas. Tomorrow, my fight for #guncontrol commences. I won't watch another child killed without taking a stand.”

On her brother:

“If he couldn’t get the health care he needed, he had zero business with guns,” Orr said.

[url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sister-calif-shooter-zero-business-guns-article-1.3634199][/url]

Neither of these psychos were allowed to have firearms under our current laws. The Texas shooter had been convicted of domestic abuse, a prohibited person as a result of the Lautenberg amendment.

Her brother, a psycho with history of assault and with two restraining orders against him (though not filed by "domestic or intimate partners", under Kalifornia laws likely still a disqualifier). Under indictment for multiple felonies surrounding an assault and unlawful detention of two women, one of whom he stabbed. Also used an "illegal assault rifle" under Kalifornia law (had been modified or not registered as such), which even had it not been illegally configured, was still illegal for him to possess due to his being under indictment for multiple felonies and disqualifying misdemeanors.

Just what new laws or restrictions would have made firearms possession by these two even more illegal? And then there's that pesky murder being illegal and all. Maybe we need new and more stringent laws against murder too.

This b!tch needs to STFU, crawl back into her hole, and maybe think of ways SHE and her family could have done more to prevent her psycho brother from being in any position to carry out this attack instead of blaming a tool.

Last edited by DaveR; 11/15/17.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe if we make murder super double ultra illegal then it won't happen.

Now with even more aplomb
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My older brother was the same way. Just couldn't understand that the gun isn't the problem. People are. Specifically people with mental issues.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
HIs sister is just trying to take advantage of the situation and
get her 15 minutes of fame and notoriety....

Sounds like a democRAT... don't let a disaster go to waste.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Says one of the few people on earth who could have actually done something to prevent the shooting......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
Says one of the few people on earth who could have actually done something to prevent the shooting......

EXACTLY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I favor better assshole control.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes, there should be a law banning [bleep].

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Stupid bitch.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Boy, no sheit. Punish the rest of us for your failure stupid baitch.

LOL
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
At least she now has a purpose in life...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can bet she is getting paid handsomely under the table by some leftist antigun organization or other. "Never let a crisis go to waste".

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

EXACTLY

X2

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What about idiot control?

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

Within 30 feet of where I'm sitting as I write these lines are at least 20 shotguns/rifles/handguns.

FUNNY THING though: NOT even one of those firearms has ever run out into the street & fired themselves.

The NITWIT "anti-gun" fanatics need to figure out that it's NOT the firearm but rather that the vicious predators of society who are 100% of the violence problem.

As a retired peace officer, my solution is to: Pass a federal law that requires that EVERY criminal who commits rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping for ransom, homicide and/or sells illegal drugs, while armed with a deadly weapon, must serve a MINIMUM of 10 Years in federal prison without probation or parole & before starting any other sentence, to which they may have been sentenced. The law should specifically require the federal court try the convicted criminal of using the deadly weapon AND forbid that sentence being "plea bargained away".
In the event that a criminal commits a second vicious felony, while armed with any deadly weapon, after being released from custody for any felony while armed, that the ONLY sentence is to be LIFE without parole.

Last edited by satx78247; 11/16/17. Reason: clarity

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

Within 30 feet of where I'm sitting as I write these lines are at least 20 shotguns/rifles/handguns.

FUNNY THING though: NOT even one of those4 firearms has run out into the street & fired themselves.

The NITWIT "anti-gun" fanatics need to figure out that it's NOT the firearm but the vicious predators of society are 100% of the violence problem.

As a retired peace officer, my solution is to: Pass a federal law that requires that EVERY criminal who commits rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping for ransom, homicide and/or sells illegal drugs, while armed with a deadly weapon, must serve a MINIMUM of 10 Years in federal prison without probation or parole & before starting any other sentence, to which they may have been sentenced.
In the event that a criminal commits a second vicious felony, while armed with any deadly weapon, after being released from custody for any felony while armed, that the ONLY sentence is to be LIFE without parole.

Sounds good to me. Just not to the demoncraps and criminals. Opps. Redundant!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

FUNNY THING though: NOT even one of those firearms has ever run out into the street & fired themselves.

The NITWIT "anti-gun" fanatics need to figure out that it's NOT the firearm but rather that the vicious predators of society who are 100% of the violence problem.

As a retired peace officer, my solution is to: Pass a federal law that requires that EVERY criminal who commits rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping for ransom, homicide and/or sells illegal drugs, while armed with a deadly weapon, must serve a MINIMUM of 10 Years in federal prison without probation or parole & before starting any other sentence, to which they may have been sentenced. The law should specifically require the federal court try the convicted criminal of using the deadly weapon AND forbid that sentence being "plea bargained away".

And you are looking to the govt that wants us disarmed to actually hold criminals accountable so they will quit using guns in crime?

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Fireball2,

YEP. I certainly do.

Imo, less than a THIRD of current folks in the government are "anti-gun FOOLS" & most of the rest would support such a law.
(The 1/3 are4 REALLY loud but that's all.,)

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
She can't blame her brother, find a scapegoat.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
She can't blame her brother, find a scapegoat.

Yep, too hard, so let's blame the NRA.

LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,433 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,984
Posts18,520,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.