Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by JWD8310
The atrange thing about this, for me, was that I was always under the impression he was gay.

That's what makes it so icky...

Franken has been married to the same gal for 37 years and they have two children. Your "gaydar" might be broken. laugh

Plenty of gay men that are married to women, just look at Obama for example.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Franken has been married to the same gal for 37 years and they have two children. Your "gaydar" might be broken. laugh

Yeah, and John Travolta was married to Kelly Preston when he started rope sucking.

You liberals can't get anything right.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
NeBassman,

You have at least heard of BISEXUALS, have you not??
(We once had a teacher in a nearby town who was married for > 15 years, had 4 children & was also convicted of molesting several little boys under 8YO.)

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah, and John Travolta was married to Kelly Preston when he started rope sucking.

I wonder if Bassman is married?

Might be another example.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I've been married for 21 years and my gaydar sucks. If yours works well, then it just might say something about you. It takes one to know one. laugh

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

AF is a special kind of evil, comes from the same mold as Harry Reid.

- Rogue
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Franken is a douche...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've been married for 21 years and my gaydar sucks. If yours works well, then it just might say something about you. It takes one to know one. laugh

my gaydar sucks

This I have no doubt.

It takes one to know one.

LOL.

How typically grade school childish of you.

I'll expect your next comment to be a little more mature in, "Sticks and Stones", or maybe "I know what you are, but what am I".

Last edited by steve4102; 11/17/17.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Kelly Preston was smoking hot in her day, Travolta is a strange mf'r...Scientology was made for idiots like him.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The atrange thing about this, for me, was that I was always under the impression he was gay.

He played a gay character on SNL, Stewart Smalley.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Again 24 HCF never fails to fascinate. The same guys who condone Moore's alleged paedophilia think Franken is a total douche. Let's be clear, Franken is a total douche; and so is Roy Moore. Just because a suspected paedophile belongs to the Republican party, this doesn't make it alright. GD

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by greydog
Again 24 HCF never fails to fascinate. The same guys who condone Moore's alleged paedophilia think Franken is a total douche. Let's be clear, Franken is a total douche; and so is Roy Moore. Just because a suspected paedophile belongs to the Republican party, this doesn't make it alright. GD

When you can produce photographic evidence of Moore doing anything wrong I'll listen.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Moore isn’t even accused of pedophilia.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn

When you can produce photographic evidence of Moore doing anything wrong I'll listen.

Don't confuse those on the left with facts

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He is and has been a [bleep]' piece of [bleep] who won his seat through voter fraud. He should not only resign but be subjected to keelhauling followed by tar and feathering.

-=[Bob]=-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I heard that Al Franken was running for political office, I thought "what a joke." Then, when he won, I thought "what an even bigger joke". I'm sure that there are some nice people in Minnesota, people who are good Conservatives, and would never vote for a dickwad like Franken.......but, would someone please tell me what the rest of the people in Minnesota are like? How could such an idiot as Al Franken get himself elected as a US senator? That's the puzzling part to me.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
greydog,

And you have any EVIDENCE that Roy Moore is guilty of anything?? - I was a state/federal LE officer for over 20 years & I have seen NOTHING that indicates that he is anything but a person HATED by the MORON LEFT.

FYI, liars can make more false accusations than anyone has the time, money and/or ability to disprove AND by the time that one accusation has been proven to be utterly false, the HATERS/LIARS have made any number of additional equally false accusations.,

ONE thing that I learned is that the MORE similar accusations that are made the LESS LIKELY that any of the accusations is truthful, especially if the accusers are all people on the other side of the political spectrum.
(3 of the 5 current accusers of Moore are "progressive DIMocRATS", LEFTIST RADICALS & were active in HRC's run for the POTUS & the other 2 are "facebook friends" of the other 3 women.)

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
steve4102,

EXACTLY SO.

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I agree with you on your last sentence..........just because a suspected pedophile is a Republican, doesn't make it right. A pedophile is a pedophile, regardless of political affiliation, gender, color, religious preference, or whatever. But, no one has come forward with credible evidence that Roy Moore did anything wrong. If they do, I'll call him a pedophile, and to his face, at that. What's going on in Moore's case, is a trick by the Democrats to try and steal a Senate seat, and the failure of Republicans to back their candidate because he doesn't drink the Washington swamp water. As to Franken.......he's been an idiot for years.....a proven, certified, card carrying one.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Very true, from a legal standpoint he has been accused of child molestation with the gal who was 14 at the time, not pedophilia.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 24 invisible), 2,086 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.