Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Uh, no. I would not tell folks I was scared by a spider.....even if it was scary.

I have seen no evidence of "turning" on one another. I do see evidence of the fellas giving each other chit.

I am MAGA.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I never understood how, when we have a bunch of low IQ brainwashed libs working to destroy us and the US, so called conservatives turn on and attack other conservative 2A supporting gun owners and hunters.

I'll be honest, like usual. There's three posters that immediately come to mind when I think of the 'fire and the state of OR. Two are constant victims and carry on about it here. The other one is a raging liberal homo who can't open a box of bullets. But the raging liberal homo isn't a victim and doesn't share his every thought and bowel movement here. Just my $0.02. In other words- this thread would not exist if it hadn't been started. Capisce?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So, almost having a big black widow gnaw on your armpit wouldnt bother you, or you are just so much of a real man you wouldnt tell of it on the Fire?

Sorry, i just remarked that to me it was strange for birds of a feather to turn on one another. Evidently you perceive such to be fine and normal. Fine, have it your way. I wont denigrate you for that, but if it makes you feel tough, have at it.

This isn't about a spider.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Thankfully......we have now met the five page threshold.

[Linked Image]

+1

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
That would be good. I plan on using my .270 tomorrow to kill a deer.

I was concerned that I would not be able to properly tell the story, what without being viciously attacked.

Are you planning to shoot it, or spray the deer with Four chemicals and wait ten minutes for it to die ?...that will dictate the viciousness of my response to your story smile

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
How did they get those undies pushed over juuuuuuust enough for that shot?

Job well done I say.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How did they get those undies pushed over juuuuuuust enough for that shot?

Job well done I say.

There's a guy, somewhere, that gets paid to do just that very thing.

If they'd post the course of study the guy took, every college in the US'd be maxed out in that major.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

This isn't about a spider.

That's hilariously funny Fish...and that guy out kicked his punt coverage.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, ha, ha, Bigfish, but if he hadnt brought the thread, i would not know of crazy suckers working in water boxes, getting them on him, driving down the road and having one crawl across his face.....ahhhhhchitt. Color me fired from that crap. Im a wimp. I dont go snakes, spiders, asps, stinging caterpillars, etc.and i have caught and driven 30 miles home with a rattlers neck pinched in one hand to snake train a pointer pup with. Your fingers start getting numb after 20 min or so.
I guess it doesnt help i almost lost a foot and ankle to a brown recluse bite years ago and treated an old woman with steroid eye gtts of and on for many years to save her left eyr after she had been nailed by one on the upper brow.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ha, ha, ha, Bigfish, but if he hadnt brought the thread, i would not know of crazy suckers working in water boxes, getting them on him, driving down the road and having one crawl across his face.....ahhhhhchitt. Color me fired from that crap. Im a wimp. I dont go snakes, spiders, asps, stinging caterpillars, etc.and i have caught and driven 30 miles home with a rattlers neck pinched in one hand to snake train a pointer pup with. Your fingers start getting numb after 20 min or so.
I guess it doesnt help i almost lost a foot and ankle to a brown recluse bite years ago and treated an old woman with steroid eye gtts of and on for many years to save her left eyr after she had been nailed by one on the upper brow.

I've stated here before. When I was maybe 8yo, playing outside in summer, I was running between the house and the bushes in front of the house. Stepped in a mud wasp nest. Went right up my shorts and t-shirt. Stung dozens of times. I learned what a triple dose of Benadryl and ice baths were that day. And to this day, if it flies it dies. But I don't start a thread here every time I kill a damn wasp. And I don't do it like a pansy. I take off my size 15 right shoe and kill that fugcker dead on the first try. Don't need a half dead, twice pissed off insect trying to get me. If it flies, it dies. But I don't post threads about it.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I've stated here before. When I was maybe 8yo, playing outside in summer, I was running between the house and the bushes in front of the house. Stepped in a mud wasp nest. Went right up my shorts and t-shirt. Stung dozens of times. I learned what a triple dose of Benadryl and ice baths were that day. And to this day, if it flies it dies. But I don't start a thread here every time I kill a damn wasp. And I don't do it like a pansy. I take off my size 15 right shoe and kill that fugcker dead on the first try. Don't need a half dead, twice pissed off insect trying to get me. If it flies, it dies. But I don't post threads about it.

Me either.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I have to say something! A slam, I need a slam.

I've been here for 14 years. I've been called everything in the book and some stuff that
prolly ain't in the book. I've stepped away from this place a few times and returned when
I thought the coast was clear. Only to have my ass handed to me.
If you think that you are so special that you need the Campfire to reset,just for you,well...
You probably need to leave.
This little call-out/temper tantrum ain't gonna do you any good so. Adios...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
This is what's wrong with America.

Lots of nice people are sheep and won't stand up for themselves. The spoils go to the few that bother to fight while the rest keep quiet and don't make waves. It's pathetic.

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Me neither Bigfish. But im astounded to hear of your near death experience at this time. Dayom. Praise be to the Lord (AFAIC) you survived that. This place would be a whole hell of a lot less without your input here for sure. I am truly happy you survived that and am sorry to hear you went through it.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I have to say something! A slam, I need a slam.

I've been here for 14 years. I've been called everything in the book and some stuff that
prolly ain't in the book. I've stepped away from this place a few times and returned when
I thought the coast was clear. Only to have my ass handed to me.
If you think that you are so special that you need the Campfire to reset,just for you,well...
You probably need to leave.
This little call-out/temper tantrum ain't gonna do you any good so. Adios...

BBart, i met you of course at the lake. Glad to see you back on the Fire. I hope you are still doing well. Didnt know why/what caused you to disappear. Hope to see you back at the lake sometime, Bart.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lots of nice people are sheep and won't stand up for themselves. The spoils go to the few that bother to fight while the rest keep quiet and don't make waves. It's pathetic.

Pretty much sums up humanity from the beginning of time.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Preach it, brother.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Me neither Bigfish. But im astounded to hear of your near death experience at this time. Dayom. Praise be to the Lord (AFAIC) you survived that. This place would be a whole hell of a lot less without your input here for sure. I am truly happy you survived that and am sorry to hear you went through it.

Well thankfully I'm not allergic. And that I was young enough to not remember most of it.

Sometime remind you to tell the bear-bee story. It's like the "bear-jew" story in "Inglorious Basterds."

HINT: There's no real bear.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Preach it, brother.

PTL

Amen,
David AKA Dave

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Well thankfully I'm not allergic. And that I was young enough to not remember most of it.

Sometime remind you to tell the bear-bee story. It's like the "bear-jew" story in "Inglorious Basterds."

HINT: There's no real bear.

Come on BF, give. We'er waiting now. Please?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,364
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.