Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The wife asked me this week if I had ever done anything inappropriate in business and I told her that I hadn't, but that I'd sure thought about it. Women are teasers and who among us hasn't had some impure thoughts maybe hoping for a wardrobe malfunction if you were watching Dancing With The Stars? And you are not watching the award trophy at some ceremony when the recipient is wearing a peek a booby or slit up to here dress. Guys in the office had to wear shirts and ties so tight to affect circulation, but the women could wear cloths with lots more "neck line" exposed. Heck here in the Midwest it is the dead of winter and women are walking around in the malls with short skirts or hip hugging leggings all for their sense of style, right, and lots of those lounging chairs out in the isle seem to be occupied by lecherous old guys "just taking a break". You and the bucks in the rut are not that much different when you stop to think about it and the women know it.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Everything a women wears from hair to toenails is designed, advertised, sold, and worn to make them sexually irresistible. Then they act outraged and offended if all that effort on their part actually succeeds.

I've long said that dressing provocatively is itself sexual harassment, and ought to be treated as such.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rocky,
I like the way you think. Spot on!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The entire daily scandal sheet drama is very simply a power play by radical feminists, bent on showing the world how evil "men" are, and women can do better.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let them dress provocative, the sexier the better.
Short skirts, not sweat pants.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's two kinds of guys and two kinds of women. It used to be that most of the women were economically powerless and used their physical attributes, skills and services to get what they want. One kind of men happily accommodates that social and economic system. Now, however, we have women who are economically more powerful, often more powerful than a lot of men, and they don't care to be defined or limited in their economic progress by their physical attributes. That works well with the other kind of man, but not so much with those men expecting the old system.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A girl had a series of classified ads on a website, they were quite provocative low cut tops showing lots of cleavage and no bra wearing see thru tops. She complained about no one buying her merchandise but sending all kinds of sexually harassing comments. Didn't think that maybe her photos were contributing/soliciting that? Teasing then being offended, if you ain't fishing then don't dangle the bait.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
If ya ain't selling, don't advertise.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LH
Let them dress provocative, the sexier the better.
Short skirts, not sweat pants.

Ain't nothing wrong with a good looking dick teaser...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
If ya ain't selling, don't advertise.

Very true. There are a fair amount of women that want to be treated like royalty, yet look and act like !@ %&. You can't have it both ways.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I appreciate a woman who dresses nice and looks good. And if that draws attention, she needs to deal with it. If she makes it clear she's not interested then its time to back off, especially if you're her supervisor. Only an a-hole would persist.

But if she plays along, then complaining about it years later is hypocritical Bullsh**.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Windfall
The wife asked me this week if I had ever done anything inappropriate in business and I told her that I hadn't, but that I'd sure thought about it. Women are teasers and who among us hasn't had some impure thoughts maybe hoping for a wardrobe malfunction if you were watching Dancing With The Stars?
Ooooooo, Cheryl B.!!!! (drool... laugh )
And you are not watching the award trophy at some ceremony when the recipient is wearing a peek a booby or slit up to here dress.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Everything a women wears from hair to toenails is designed, advertised, sold, and worn to make them sexually irresistible. Then they act outraged and offended if all that effort on their part actually succeeds.

I've long said that dressing provocatively is itself sexual harassment, and ought to be treated as such.
Damn STRAIGHT!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I got news for ya boys, women don't dress to impress men or attract our attention, they know they have it already. They dress to impress other women and receive the compliments of their peers. Women have the most passively competitive souls around.

Solid rule for clothing and makeup on women: Those who need them can never wear enough, those who don't, always were too much.

Last edited by Rye77; 11/22/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always [bleep]-up, never ever [bleep]-down, sideways [bleep] is always a gamble.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
I appreciate a woman who dresses nice and looks good. And if that draws attention, she needs to deal with it. If she makes it clear she's not interested then its time to back off, especially if you're her supervisor. Only an a-hole would persist.

But if she plays along, then complaining about it years later is hypocritical Bullsh**.

The ones you really have to watch out for are those who participate in selective enforcement. Treat em all the same and you'll be safe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
men and women have been playing the game since the Australopithecus days. Heck, sex has been the hot topic for all creatures, great and small since amoebas first tangoed. For a wide range of reasons, men have been the pursuer, with women the ones pursued. Just the way nature is. We fellows are born horn dogs. Men give love for sex, women give sex for love. Everyone out there is jockeying for position. Human nature, million years of practice. Nothing new here.
Throw in some modern stuff, like women in effect prostituting themselves at work for a raise, for position, for status, and men with the power to hire and fire.................small wonder things are as they are.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
men and women have been playing the game since the Australopithecus days. Heck, sex has been the hot topic for all creatures, great and small since amoebas first tangoed. For a wide range of reasons, men have been the pursuer, with women the ones pursued. Just the way nature is. We fellows are born horn dogs. Men give love for sex, women give sex for love. Everyone out there is jockeying for position. Human nature, million years of practice. Nothing new here.
Throw in some modern stuff, like women in effect prostituting themselves at work for a raise, for position, for status, and men with the power to hire and fire.................small wonder things are as they are.

Gus?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

kwg
The wife asked me this week if I had ever done anything inappropriate in business and I told her that I hadn't, but that I'd sure thought about it. Women are teasers and who among us hasn't had some impure thoughts maybe hoping for a wardrobe malfunction if you were watching Dancing With The Stars? And you are not watching the award trophy at some ceremony when the recipient is wearing a peek a booby or slit up to here dress. Guys in the office had to wear shirts and ties so tight to affect circulation, but the women could wear cloths with lots more "neck line" exposed. Heck here in the Midwest it is the dead of winter and women are walking around in the malls with short skirts or hip hugging leggings all for their sense of style, right, and lots of those lounging chairs out in the isle seem to be occupied by lecherous old guys "just taking a break". You and the bucks in the rut are not that much different when you stop to think about it and the women know it.

I was a School Resource Officer in a building with 1500 students. Of course, 1/2 were female. ON a daily basis it was tittys on display and they were showing as much leg as possible. I made it a point to be nowhere where it was just a female and I where it appeared we were alone. Nothing good would come of it. Some of those young ladies were just oozing pheromones and the boys would follow them around like puppy dogs. Yes, there is a huge comparison between the bucks in rut and the does playing easy to get.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If they go back far enough to when all of us guys were teens, I'll bet they could find a girl to accuse almost all of us...and with a good reason. It's programmed into all young men to try to push a girl to find out how far she will go.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
The wife asked me this week if I had ever done anything inappropriate in business and I told her that I hadn't, but that I'd sure thought about it. Women are teasers and who among us hasn't had some impure thoughts maybe hoping for a wardrobe malfunction if you were watching Dancing With The Stars?
Ooooooo, Cheryl B.!!!! (drool... laugh )
And you are not watching the award trophy at some ceremony when the recipient is wearing a peek a booby or slit up to here dress.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Damn STRAIGHT!!

Kinda like Charlie Rose walking around naked in front of women. This should only be "Harassment" if the woman or women liked what they saw and made sexual advances towards him. He should not be charged with harassment, they should. If none of these females (or males) made advances towards Charlie, then there is no harm no foul.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.