Print Thread
Hop To
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Heard an interview Lars Larson had with a conservative who does videos for a living...

So he had the idea of spending 4 hours on a Street Corner in Berkeley, with a display of a Flag
and a few supporting signs...the first 4 hours was with an American Flag, and signs displaying
patriotic slogans and supporting Donald Trump...

he said for 4 hours, he had many people come up and were everything from throwing slanderous
words at him, to many getting down right belligerent and threatening him.....

to the ones threatening him, he let them know he was doing a documentary showing how people
react to Conservative and Trump supporters.... but he was a liberal and doing it for distribution
showing how dumb conservatives are....

that made people back off and wish him luck on the project...

Several days later, he changes his dress to look more the part... but is on another corner for 4 hours.
This time he has an ISIS flag, pro Radical Islam Signs, and a bullhorn where he was demanding Sharia
Law, Islam will rule the world, The USA is evil, and in the near future Americans will see the ISIS flag
flying over the White House...

For 4 hours, this time, pretty much what he got continually was support by passer-bys....
no anger, belligerency or threats...just compliments and support almost continually for
the 4 hours...

Lars Larson asked him, " do you mean to tell me that you got NO negative feed back at all?"

The guy said, " well not completely... in the four hours I had ONE guy who came by and told me F*^K You..."
but other than that, it was all support for Islam and ISIS...

If a North Korean bomb or missile does hit the West Coast.. I sure hope it hits the UCal Campus
in Berkeley....sounds like they are pretty expendable...in the scope of things...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have heard some crazy stuff about Berkeley but this takes the cake. Truly pathetic. Why can't these types realize that the flag honors those that died to protect THEIR rights to free speech? Are they so out of touch with reality as to suppose that ISIS would allow them the same rights?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
That story brings a tear to my eye, on Thanksgiving eve .

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The thoroughly used statement that liberalism is a mental disorder - is 100% true .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
There are stupid

IC B2

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
I don't doubt it, but I still find that totally incredulous! That is treason and a crime punishable by death. You would think they would have at least taught them that and they wouldn't be dumb enough to do it openly. But then again nobody really cares about anything quite frankly, I fear for my children.

Would you like to just keep explaining the problem or do you want the solution?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 340boy
I have heard some crazy stuff about Berkeley but this takes the cake. Truly pathetic. Why can't these types realize that the flag honors those that died to protect THEIR rights to free speech? Are they so out of touch with reality as to suppose that ISIS would allow them the same rights?

They haven't a clue. They're so full of hate for Trump, they can't see past their noses. Pathetic and pitiful.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Berkeley is and always has been representative of Berkeley and Berkeley alone. It’s the Alcatraz of crazy extremism, the worst of the worst.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Nothing but filth.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,437
Posts18,470,834
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.