-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So what should I look for in a quality BCG?

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by passport

Chuckle, chuckle, after 5 pages you should have BCG overload.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jimmyp
the cowboy is back! Well it looks like the electroshock therapy did not help him at all.

Good thing he's back. Now that' he's spoken, I know to do the exact opposite.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

A C stamped on the side is a good start...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TWR

What’s AC stand for? Always thought if it was staked good I was good to go?

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TWR

He means the letter C.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I think he's pulling our legs

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
the cowboy is back! Well it looks like the electroshock therapy did not help him at all.

love it how everyone acts like they shoot thousands of rounds through their AR 15's......... let me just say NOT, unless you live in the west with access to public land your going to be like a 1 minute hike from your truck. ie not engaging the taliban. Talk crap all you guys want. I spend more time with my guns in the most remote country in US, actually away from a gun range. It doesn't bother me I need no ones approval. keep shooting your thousands of rounds, at your local gun range.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I do shoot thousands of rounds. Been mostly pistols this year and at the range, haven't hunted a single day and may not this year at all. I sometimes sit on my tailgate while shooting. I can't even spell tallyban.

I still like quality stuff. Why does that bother you?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TWR
I do shoot thousands of rounds. Been mostly pistols this year and at the range, haven't hunted a single day and may not this year at all. I sometimes sit on my tailgate while shooting. I can't even spell tallyban.

Too poor to afford it?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TWR

He's telling you to buy a Colt. Makes perfect sense to me as that's what I do.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TWR

Too poor to afford it?

Hunting? No I'm just not interested in killing an innocent creature right now.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TWR
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TWR

Too poor to afford it?

Hunting? No I'm just not interested in killing an innocent creature right now.

TWR,

I wasn't referring to you. You seem to be able to afford quality parts, so I'm sure you could arrange a hunt if you chose to.

But cowboy and truck driver can both be tough gigs. Either can be good ways to go broke. wink

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/28/17.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Sometimes I'm a bit slow I guess. I ain't made of money but I can't see cutting corners on things that matter as a good thing.

Time is short and you better do what you enjoy while you can.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
actually I do enjoy reading your posts CC, your entitled to your point of view and Rock River is not a horrible gun I had one for a while had to pay extra to get the barreled chromed back then, then the gas key was not staked if I remember correctly, but again it fired but it seemed slightly heavier than my neighbors Colt so I sold it and got a Colt. My thinking has evolved over time regards optics, guns, cars, tools. My philosophy is that I don't invite suspected or known trouble into my life, as we get enough trouble in our lives without doubling down on it.

I fire over 3000 rounds a year as I know that "shooting" like the man in the movie said is a "perishable skill".

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

love it how everyone acts like they shoot thousands of rounds through their AR 15's......... let me just say NOT, unless you live in the west with access to public land your going to be like a 1 minute hike from your truck. ie not engaging the taliban. Talk crap all you guys want. I spend more time with my guns in the most remote country in US, actually away from a gun range. It doesn't bother me I need no ones approval. keep shooting your thousands of rounds, at your local gun range.

Fancy yourself... Although my home range won't get much past 600, but does have access at a single point to 970, its what I have. I've not shot on a public range but 1 time in my life. I have shot on a lot of ranges at matches, but not as the general public.

Though wife and I don't shoot more than about 1000 rounds combined in a year anymore for almost 20 years of our lives we put appx 20,000 rounds of 223 down range, not counting other rounds...

So whats the most remote "country" thats in the US?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
actually My thinking has evolved over time regards optics, guns, cars, tools, and women. My philosophy is that I don't invite suspected or known trouble into my life, as we get enough trouble in our lives without doubling down on it.

I fire over 3000 rounds a year as I know that "shooting" like the man in the movie said is a "perishable skill".

Fixed it for you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Fancy yourself... Although my home range won't get much past 600, but does have access at a single point to 970, its what I have. I've not shot on a public range but 1 time in my life. I have shot on a lot of ranges at matches, but not as the general public.

Though wife and I don't shoot more than about 1000 rounds combined in a year anymore for almost 20 years of our lives we put appx 20,000 rounds of 223 down range, not counting other rounds...

So whats the most remote "country" thats in the US?

go look at nevada sometime. in texas your never more than 10 miles from any town.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Evidently you've no clue about south and west TX for starters. Not that I care. And not that I ever said I was remote..

I"m still trying to figure out how you think Nevada is a "country"......

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
Evidently you've no clue about south and west TX for starters. Not that I care. And not that I ever said I was remote..

I"m still trying to figure out how you think Nevada is a "country"......
must not, I grew up near waco texas. I don't know anything about the state I suppose. As for nevada and it being country, ok how about driving 100 miles in a day, not seeing another person, not hearing another human made sound except for a lone jet every now and then at 35k feet. How about not seeing another light that is man made? how about driving down roads where no one has been down it for weeks or perhaps a year? Yeah just like AR 15's you don't know what the hell your talking about. its in the 600 yard deer kill category.

Rost here is a little uncle rico just for you. substitute I could shoot deer all day long beyond 600 yards with my Ar 15.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 12 invisible), 1,048 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,416
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.