Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So what part of it's my opinion and personal prejudices did you not get? But yes, I equate dope smokers to the great unwashed, seedy, classless and completely unacceptable to me.
You're simply wrong about pot smokers jorge. Yes, some are lowlifes, just like some drinkers are but I could introduce you to several who are intelligent, hard working and very talented gunsmiths.

I am not for one second disputing what you say. I too know some folks that way, but like I've said many times now, the second I see someone in the process of smoking dope, it just looks, repulsive to me.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 16bore
So the concensus is that drug users should have guns?

What about antihistamine? Scotch? All those folks need to turn their guns in to Big Brother?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boogaloo

Under Federal Law you can still be a firearms owner. Federal Law prohibits possession; you cannot purchase a firearm or be in possession of a firearm if you are using drugs or are in possession of drugs. If you own firearms you cannot be in possession of them.

l.

You sure about that?

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/possession

Possession
The ownership, control, or occupancy of a thing

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
So what part of it's my opinion and personal prejudices did you not get? But yes, I equate dope smokers to the great unwashed, seedy, classless and completely unacceptable to me.
You're simply wrong about pot smokers jorge. Yes, some are lowlifes, just like some drinkers are but I could introduce you to several who are intelligent, hard working and very talented gunsmiths.

Thanks for clarifying, for a moment I thought you might be a pot smoker.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I am not for one second disputing what you say. I too know some folks that way, but like I've said many times now, the second I see someone in the process of smoking dope, it just looks, repulsive to me.

There are lots of folks who do things that are repulsive to me but I don't and won't advocate taking any of their rights away because of it.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You are such a worthless moron it's just plain pitiful. I've honestly not seen such a sack of human shyt in my life. Congratulations.

Last edited by Blackheart; 12/01/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There are lots of folks who do things that are repulsive to me but I don't and won't advocate taking any of their rights away because of it.

Well, my personal thoughts aside, I believe the law still classifies DOPE as an illegal substance, so there is that...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You are such a worthless moron it's just plain pitiful. I've honestly not seen such a sack of human shyt in my life. Congratulations.

Repeating what your mother told you your entire life is endearing. I'll mail you a mirror. Where is your van parked now?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Either weed needs to be removed from schedule 1 and made legal across the country, or the feds need to get off their ass and prosecute everyone in the recreational and medical weed industry. This semi legal twilight zone is crap. It's creating more crimes and more problems as well as a legal quagmire.

Well said.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank God

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Hah!

You are *WAY* too wrapped up in your cop persona. It’s a job. Congrats.

Yes she is. She likes to follow me around and show her ass repeatedly but in the end she’s just a bitter little drunk looking for another mustache to ride.

Your characterizations are as accurate as the rest of your sycophantic contributions. You have chosen, on several occasions, to advocate and approve the murder of members of law enforcement. You choose to align yourself w/ a segment of society that is below contempt and clearly reveals your total lack of character and moral fiber.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weed and the idiots enveloped in the culture are bad. Same goes for excessive alcohol and prescription pills.

I think a urinalysis should be required for firearms and public assistance.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by night_owl
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Either weed needs to be removed from schedule 1 and made legal across the country, or the feds need to get off their ass and prosecute everyone in the recreational and medical weed industry. This semi legal twilight zone is crap. It's creating more crimes and more problems as well as a legal quagmire.

Well said.

There's no Twilight Zone. There's an agenda afoot, plain and simple.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When the federal government tells a business it is illegal, refuses to prosecute the business and demands the business pay corporate taxes, what do you call that?

A nation that arbitrarily enforces it's laws is worse than a nation with no laws. As much as I dislike legal weed for a multitude of reasons, I absolutely detest what this country has become under the war on drugs due to militarizing of the police, disregard of the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments by the courts and now semi legal status of weed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever moves us to a breaking point the quickest, the faster the purge can begin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Hah!

Yes she is. She likes to follow me around and show her ass repeatedly but in the end she’s just a bitter little drunk looking for another mustache to ride.

Your characterizations are as accurate as the rest of your sycophantic contributions. You have chosen, on several occasions, to advocate and approve the murder of members of law enforcement. You choose to align yourself w/ a segment of society that is below contempt and clearly reveals your total lack of character and moral fiber.

mike r

Not only are you a pathetic example of what’s wrong with law enforcement in general but you’re a liar and drunk. Continue to follow me around and show what a weak little-badge heavy douchebag you truly are. 😉. There was a guy here that’s no longer with us...you remind me of him.

Now go suck start a Glock Mikey.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
I say we invade Hawaii!

Would you like to just keep explaining the problem or do you want the solution?
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Hah!

mike r

Not only are you a pathetic example of what’s wrong with law enforcement in general but you’re a liar and drunk. Continue to follow me around and show what a weak little-badge heavy douchebag you truly are. 😉. There was a guy here that’s no longer with us...you remind me of him.

Now go suck start a Glock Mikey.

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Make sure there’s a round in the chamber before you break it down for cleaning Einstein. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I guess you deny having advocated/ approved the killing of cops, that would once again make you a liar. ' the guy that is no longer w/ us' is pretty vague. Did you kill him? Should I be frightened? Were you raped in jail ?

Internet punks are always tiresome.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,662
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.