Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by rost495
Evidently you've no clue about south and west TX for starters. Not that I care. And not that I ever said I was remote..

I"m still trying to figure out how you think Nevada is a "country"......
must not, I grew up near waco texas. I don't know anything about the state I suppose. As for nevada and it being country, ok how about driving 100 miles in a day, not seeing another person, not hearing another human made sound except for a lone jet every now and then at 35k feet. How about not seeing another light that is man made? how about driving down roads where no one has been down it for weeks or perhaps a year? Yeah just like AR 15's you don't know what the hell your talking about. its in the 600 yard deer kill category.

Rost here is a little uncle rico just for you. substitute I could shoot deer all day long beyond 600 yards with my Ar 15.

Who do you think you are by the way! West Texas is a little larger than the nev. desert. I live in east Texas and see no lights at night except the stars, moon, and some planets. It sounds as you need to be isolated. Maybe you need a Power Stroke, chuckle, chuckle.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
in texas your never more than 10 miles from any town.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Geography is so hard.

There's a few places where you can stand and be further than 10 miles from the edge of the ranch you're on.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I almost didn't log on. I thought, "There's probably just something stupid posted. Probably shouldn't bother."

But CC made it all soooo worth it.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Comingcowboy,
nevada is 320 miles wide, Texas is 773 miles wide. I'm an Okie, but live in Texas. Been to nevada a couple or 20 times. Only goid thing about it is a lot, not all, of the people are great.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
in texas your never more than 10 miles from any town.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Geography is so hard.

Not to mention the ability to distinguish between your and you're.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
once again you guys are soo funny its rediculous. all that west texas loneliness your talking about, guess what you get to enjoy it all from the same paved road everyone else is on, because you don't own jack [bleep] of it, check mate beotch try harder next time. oh I forgot maybe you paid someone 15k for a lease that lets you enjoy someone else's property.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
once again you guys are soo funny its rediculous. all that west texas loneliness your talking about, guess what you get to enjoy it all from the same paved road everyone else is on, because you don't own jack [bleep] of it, check mate beotch try harder next time. oh I forgot maybe you paid someone 15k for a lease that lets you enjoy someone else's property.

Checkmate?

Obviously you don't know how to play chess.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Evidently you've no clue about south and west TX for starters. Not that I care. And not that I ever said I was remote..

must not, I grew up near waco texas. I don't know anything about the state I suppose. As for nevada and it being country, ok how about driving 100 miles in a day, not seeing another person, not hearing another human made sound except for a lone jet every now and then at 35k feet. How about not seeing another light that is man made? how about driving down roads where no one has been down it for weeks or perhaps a year? Yeah just like AR 15's you don't know what the hell your talking about. its in the 600 yard deer kill category.

Rost here is a little uncle rico just for you. substitute I could shoot deer all day long beyond 600 yards with my Ar 15.

Just to satisfy my curiosity which part of NV are you referring to?

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I've driven for hours over there without seeing anyone in the middle of the day. When you do see oncoming vehicles both drivers usually wave to each other. Not that they know each other, only because it's been so long since they've seen another living person. Nothing but barbwire, mesquite and a little blacktop. Hard to believe if you've spent most of your time in the Dallas/FT Worth or Houston area but there are some VERY remote parts in Texas still.

T
TWR Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
We used to hunt a small ranch east of Lubbock a ways, it was 45 sections and other than the ranch hands house, we didn't see anyone else all night long. Of course we were safe cause we were hunting from from the truck in the killing chair.

But what does that have to do with the importance of a bolt carrier?

Nevermind

Last edited by TWR; 12/02/17.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It says no end it sight???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PSA premium bolt

OK, back on the tracks. Is this one good enough or do I need a gooder one? If it's not, what's wrong with it?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr
PSA premium bolt

OK, back on the tracks. Is this one good enough or do I need a gooder one? If it's not, what's wrong with it?

wonder if that is an FN BCG? It "says" all the right stuff in the specs.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jimmyp
PSA premium bolt

Yes.

These are excellent BCG's. I have two, +1 with the NB coating.

A while back someone posted a link to a guy in Las Vegas who ran one of local machine gun shoots. He purchased some of the PSA FN barreled uppers with these BCG. He said they ran like Colts, typically breaking at the pivot pin hole somewhere between 60k and 100k rounds.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
PSA premium bolt

Yes.

These are excellent BCG's. I have two, +1 with the NB coating.

A while back someone posted a link to a guy in Las Vegas who ran one of local machine gun shoots. He purchased some of the PSA FN barreled uppers with these BCG. He said they ran like Colts, typically breaking at the pivot pin hole somewhere between 60k and 100k rounds.

Great, I ordered one for a spare. Can't go wrong at that price. I'll make sure and change it out at 59,000 rounds. smile

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
the cowboy is back! Well it looks like the electroshock therapy did not help him at all.

love it how everyone acts like they shoot thousands of rounds through their AR 15's......... let me just say NOT, unless you live in the west with access to public land your going to be like a 1 minute hike from your truck. ie not engaging the taliban. Talk crap all you guys want. I spend more time with my guns in the most remote country in US, actually away from a gun range. It doesn't bother me I need no ones approval. keep shooting your thousands of rounds, at your local gun range.

Laffin....Yep, all of us east of the Mississippi shoot exclusively at gun ranges. The silence out there must be getting to you. Perhaps you need more exposure to people to keep your perception of reality in check. laugh

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

300 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,244 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.