Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I must have missed it, does this mean she's going to kneel ?

I predicted this almost 2 months ago...

See my post

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by victoro
She's really not that attractive. She's a giant head and no tits.

Really, what does it matter? She CAN ski like no other can or ever has. I'm glad to see her representing the USA.

Hmmm three time Olympian... one gold medal despite being in multiple events at each Olympiad. Wrong again you stupid beaner. Go back to your own country.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Reckon she's done that a lot already.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Really, what does it matter? She CAN ski like no other can or ever has. I'm glad to see her representing the USA.

Hmmm three time Olympian... one gold medal despite being in multiple events at each Olympiad. Wrong again you stupid beaner. Go back to your own country.

Fish-
One can hate her for saying silly things, but certainly not able to diminish her skiing accomplishments.

From Wikipedia:
Lindsey Caroline Vonn (/ˈvɔːn/) (née Kildow[needs IPA]; born October 18, 1984)[1] is an American World Cup alpine ski racer on the US Ski Team. She has won four World Cup overall championships—one of only two female skiers to do so, along with Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009, and 2010,[2] plus another in 2012.[3] Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.[4] She has also won a record eight World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline (2008–2013, 2015, 2016), five titles in super-G (2009–2012, 2015), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012). In 2016, she won her 20th World Cup crystal globe title – an all-time record among men or women, passing Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden, who won 19 globes from 1975 to 1984.

Vonn is one of six women[5] to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, and super combined – and has won 77 World Cup races in her career through February 6, 2016. Her 77 World Cup victories are an all-time women's record, passing Annemarie Moser-Pröll of Austria who had held the record since the 1970s, and only Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden with 86 World Cup victories has more. With her Olympic gold and bronze medals, two World Championship gold medals in 2009 (plus three silver medals in 2007 and 2011), and four overall World Cup titles, Vonn has become the most successful American ski racer in history.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Just because she skis well doesn't make her fit to represent our country.

But then again, the Olympics have turned into a political freakshow before she came along.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Dunno, Barry. I was thinking that's exactly what she was there for - represent the country as a ski athlete. wink

Of course like most in sports and entertainment, they should do their job and STFU otherwise.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I'm in my own country, the USA. And she has more world records and won more races than any other women's downhiller ever. It's not even close.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ironbender

Fish-
One can hate her for saying silly things, but certainly not able to diminish her skiing accomplishments.

From Wikipedia:
Lindsey Caroline Vonn (/ˈvɔːn/) (née Kildow[needs IPA]; born October 18, 1984)[1] is an American World Cup alpine ski racer on the US Ski Team. She has won four World Cup overall championships—one of only two female skiers to do so, along with Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009, and 2010,[2] plus another in 2012.[3] Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.[4] She has also won a record eight World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline (2008–2013, 2015, 2016), five titles in super-G (2009–2012, 2015), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012). In 2016, she won her 20th World Cup crystal globe title – an all-time record among men or women, passing Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden, who won 19 globes from 1975 to 1984.

Vonn is one of six women[5] to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, and super combined – and has won 77 World Cup races in her career through February 6, 2016. Her 77 World Cup victories are an all-time women's record, passing Annemarie Moser-Pröll of Austria who had held the record since the 1970s, and only Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden with 86 World Cup victories has more. With her Olympic gold and bronze medals, two World Championship gold medals in 2009 (plus three silver medals in 2007 and 2011), and four overall World Cup titles, Vonn has become the most successful American ski racer in history.

She has issues competing in the Olympics.

She has a big mouth. She's a Clinton-voting nasty woman. She hates the president and is making it her business to publicly trash the head politician of the country she represents.

I'd put good money on her kneeling too... if she can manage a third Olympic medal in her 4th showing so she can do it during the anthem. She'll likely do it during the opening ceremony since she's not really a shoe-in for a medal.

Frankly I hope she represents the country by doing a face plant instead.

Fugg her and the skis she rode in on.

Shut your mouth and ski, snowflake.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm in my own country, the USA. And she has more world records and won more races than any other women's downhiller ever. It's not even close.

If you're an American then I have a 13" cock.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Rooting for this bytch is like hoping the dumpster fire at the liposuction clinic won't stink.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Haters gotta hate. But you sure do give her a lot of attention for someone you think doesn't deserve any.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I predicted this almost 2 months ago...

See my post

Yep I remember, good call....I can't believe any American is bragging about such actions, now I have to root against her.

I'm sure all of the black athletes in the Winter Olympics will appreciate her support, maybe she can win Person of the Year on Time next year for all her "courage".

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Showed how bright she was hitching her wagon to Tiger Hasbeen Woods' star. Can't wait for the "take a knee" antics at the Olympics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Reckon she's done that a lot already.

On the TIGER........................................ grin

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Tiger Wood liked her. That's not a compliment.

Yep. Just another liberal mudshark!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, fugg her. I hope she's crashes and knocks two teeth out, then she can kneel in front of her dentist and axk him to molest her so she can garner even more attention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fugg vonn.

Even though she’s a canuk. Go team homan. She’s a dandy.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Tiger Wood liked her. That's not a compliment.

Even Santa stops at 3 Hoes.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw a headline somewhere today about efforts to boycott all of her sponsors.... I hope that movement is very successful

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

427 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 257wthbylover, 56 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.