-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Last night I Went to bed at 2 with a 10 and woke up this morning at 10 with a 2.

Or is that not what you meant?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All of God’s glory! If I could figure out this dam photo thing here I’d post it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RS308MX
I thought Travis would have been all over the thread. If not Travis, maybe Clark. Where have they been anyway? Did I miss something?

April's rapidly approaching.....he's busy.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by EdM
. . . sat in my chair and read my Mustang Monthly magazine. . .

What kind of Mustang(s) you got Ed?

A 1973 Mach 1 with a factory 351 Cleveland, top loader 4 speed and 3:50 Trak-Loc 9" rear.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Woke up to the the first few flakes falling. Still have only an inch or less. Doesn't look like I'll get to fire up the still-unused brand new snowblower.

The best snow repellant in the world is a brand new snowblower!

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A sick wife. Lucky me.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
about 6" of snow!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
We had that inversion for a week or better.....the frost was so deep that people over in Lewiston were wrecking their cars.
Watching the evening news was down right entertaining.

Charlie for your own safety stay out of town until this stuff melts....

I made the mistake of going in after some bolts and such this AM.... Just because some of these people have Idaho plates doesn't mean they can drive in snow. Idiots aplenty today. I'm not exaggerating either. One guy plowed his pickup into the side of a body shop. Took out a concrete block wall. I guess his vehicle won't need to be towed far when it comes time to get it worked on. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Woke up to cloudy skies and a little bit of rain. Sure need it down here. Hope it keeps up.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lonny
We had that inversion for a week or better.....the frost was so deep that people over in Lewiston were wrecking their cars.

I made the mistake of going in after some bolts and such this AM.... Just because some of these people have Idaho plates doesn't mean they can drive in snow. Idiots aplenty today. I'm not exaggerating either. One guy plowed his pickup into the side of a body shop. Took out a concrete block wall. I guess his vehicle won't need to be towed far when it comes time to get it worked on. smile

That's just good time management. grin

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by Windfall
A horny wife. Life is good.

Lucky bastid.

Not really:

[Linked Image]

Now that's a black head she needs to get around to popping....

I wake up to something wonderful every morning....that involves a beautiful blonde or redhead...

Then I wake up to the real world....that doesn't involve a beautiful blonde or redhead...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Woke up to the the first few flakes falling. Still have only an inch or less. Doesn't look like I'll get to fire up the still-unused brand new snowblower.

The best snow repellant in the world is a brand new snowblower!

Except for a new snowgo you would be exactly right!

wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The shop can get right on it then... as soon as the construction guys put up their new wall....

This rings a bell, when residing back in MN, someone skidded on ice and went thru a shop's front
garage door, that installed windshields......that was on Saturday....

The ironic thing was the Driver of the Suburban, had an appointment at 8 AM Monday morning
with the same shop, to get ( you guessed it).... his windshield replaced...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I woke up to the remains of three antelope hanging in the garage that need butchered.............

We don't know what snow is down here in the southern Rockies-at least not yet.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That's just good time management. grin

I knew you could find a positive in that! smile

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I woke up with a boner, next to the ol lady.

Eh, turns out we both just had to pee.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

The shop can get right on it then... as soon as the construction guys put up their new wall....

I think you're exactly right, because 24 hours later, the truck still still stuck partially in the building. If they pull it out, it looks like the corner of the building might collapse?

What always amazes me in this area is lots of people have 4-wheel drives, but apparently they don't know how to engage the system? You see all kinds of jacked up pickups having trouble taking off from a stop, fishtailing as they accelerate, etc...

A gal I work with commented the other day how she barely made it to work due to snow-covered roads. I asked how that could be a problem since there was only a couple inches of snow and she has a 4-wheel drive? She said she didn't use 4-wheel drive because she heard it would be hard on the vehicle!! Good grief!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I woke up hoping it is the last time I have to do so to go to work. City has a policy that one cannot take time off during the last two weeks of employment with out the city manager's approval but I hope to get an exception as I go in for knee surgery tomorrow and I will be asking to ride the recovery to retirement. Nearly 33 years of service and knowing where the bodies are buried should account for something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is what I used to wake up to. Sneaky SOB would climb up at night and stick his nose in my face.

[Linked Image]

Image is off the net but it looks a lot like my Ranger, RIP.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
This is what I used to wake up to. Sneaky SOB would climb up at night and stick his nose in my face.

[Linked Image]

Image is off the net but it looks a lot like my Ranger, RIP.

Too often I have woken up to the other end in my face...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,889
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.