Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://spectator.org/toxic-femininity-redux/

more proof of the absolute insanity of left wing females. The following is just part of the article, though damning on it's own.
This quackery is actually promoted and taught at institutions of higher education as though it’s the cutting edge of social science, which is a good indication of what your tax dollars subsidize and your kids’ college fund is paying for in tuition. And it manifests itself outside of academia in stupidity like Lara Witt’s dating advice, which includes — seriously — 10 questions males pursuing right-minded feminists should be subjected to on a first date. These — seriously — are the 10…

Do you believe that Black Lives Matter?
What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation?
How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life?
What are your thoughts on sex work?
Are you a supporter of the BDS movement?
What is your understanding of settler colonialism and indigenous rights?
Do you think capitalism is exploitative?
Can any human be illegal?
Do you support Muslim Americans and non-Muslim people from Islamic countries?
Does your allyship include disabled folks?
Witt squares the circle formed by an inquisition about sexism and misogyny followed by questions demanding support for the BDS movement and Islam by saying that she “can’t think of any other religion which has been vilified and lied about more than Islam in a cultural and systemic way” and that she “cannot imagine for a second even claiming to be a feminist if I didn’t stand in solidarity with my Muslim friends and family — especially now, especially after 9/11.” And also that her intersectional feminist friends should never date anyone who believes Islam is inherently violent or misogynistic.

Sam......

GB4

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Who is Lara Witt? And why should I care what she thinks?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
If her answers didn't match mine, then she is not for breeding.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Who is Lara Witt? And why should I care what she thinks?

We shouldn't GAFF.

WYV’s Senior Editor, Lara Witt is a Desi-Kenyan writer who writes about pop culture through an intersectional feminist lens. Based in Philadelphia, PA, she dedicates her time to freelance writing about self-care, living with PTSD and deconstructing systems of oppression.

Deconstructing systems of oppression...

Translation: Destroy America, and everything it stands for. mad

Know thy enemy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Lara Witt is a total nutcase. She already has blown any credibility she might have as a commercial writer (assuming she ever had any) and has made herself pretty much unemployable. The only useful purpose she, her writings and opinions serve now is as a bad example.

"Feminist Writer: 'White People Are Evil' " : https://www.dailywire.com/news/14579/feminist-writer-white-people-are-evil-amanda-prestigiacomo

"Lara Witt Hates White People, Lara Witt's Father is White" : http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...ople-lara-witts-father-daniel-greenfield

"Disgraced Former Teen Vogue Contributor Lara Witt Calls for Stabbing, Poisoning, Murder of Police Officers and Donald Trump" : https://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=4957

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Liberalism is a mental disorder"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Who is Lara Witt?

Exactly. "Brought to you by your friends at "The Campfire."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If articles like this keep popping up we will have (if we don’t already) a generation that believes that on 9/11, we attacked a bunch of mosques with planes and that Muslims were the victims. Puke

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A chick with purple hair and sideburns. Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, WTF is an allyship?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
A chick with purple hair and sideburns. Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, WTF is an allyship?

Exactly.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Witt? Well, they were half right.

Distilled down to:

1. Are you a liberal, wimpy, snowflake with no balls who will allow me to dominate you?

Last edited by 280shooter; 12/17/17.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Laura Witt's father I see white? His name is Witt? That makes her a half-Witt.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
This made me want to develop a list of 10 questions females should be ask on the first date.

Of course, most of those questions would not be appropriate for the campfire.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aside from her odd appearance and low attraction quotient, her goofy questions are going to insure that no guy with any common sense or self-respect is going to pay any attention to her.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
https://spectator.org/toxic-femininity-redux/

more proof of the absolute insanity of left wing females. The following is just part of the article, though damning on it's own.
This quackery is actually promoted and taught at institutions of higher education as though it’s the cutting edge of social science, which is a good indication of what your tax dollars subsidize and your kids’ college fund is paying for in tuition. And it manifests itself outside of academia in stupidity like Lara Witt’s dating advice, which includes — seriously — 10 questions males pursuing right-minded feminists should be subjected to on a first date. These — seriously — are the 10…

Do you believe that Black Lives Matter? SOME
What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation? I AM A STRAIGHT MALE. ARE YOU A STRAIGHT FEMALE
How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life? I DON"T
What are your thoughts on sex work? NOT SURE WTF THAT IS
Are you a supporter of the BDS movement? NOT SURE WTF THAT IS
What is your understanding of settler colonialism and indigenous rights? RELATIVE TO WHAT?
Do you think capitalism is exploitative? NO UNLESS SOMEONE IS FORCING YOU TO BUY SOMETHING
Can any human be illegal? NO< BUT THEIR PRESENCE IN A GIVEN PLACE CAN BE ILLEGAL
Do you support Muslim Americans and non-Muslim people from Islamic countries? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUPPORT? I SUPPORT LIMITED COMPETITIVE, MERIT BASED IMMIGRATION.
Does your allyship include disabled folks? WTF IS ALLYSHIP
Witt squares the circle formed by an inquisition about sexism and misogyny followed by questions demanding support for the BDS movement and Islam by saying that she “can’t think of any other religion which has been vilified and lied about more than Islam in a cultural and systemic way” and that she “cannot imagine for a second even claiming to be a feminist if I didn’t stand in solidarity with my Muslim friends and family — especially now, especially after 9/11.” And also that her intersectional feminist friends should never date anyone who believes Islam is inherently violent or misogynistic.

Then I would ask her if I passed and she was always that cundty.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 12/17/17.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Here's her best quote:

"Our neighbors have a baby/infant/toddler person and I can hear them through the walls of our house every single day. Every single day I am grateful that I am child-free."

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From her links....

On paper I am a minority, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that when you see me. I come from a upper middle class family, I grew up in Switzerland, I got to travel a lot and I speak fluent english and french. In person, I can perform whiteness. I portray European-ness. But I know nothing else.

For years I have struggled with my mixed ethnicity because I don’t feel either Kenyan or Indian at all...

My mother made me white, she denied me half of who I am.

I suspect she has never been to Kenya, much less lived in a village, I seriously doubt "Kenyans" would consider her Kenyan, and Indians divide even Indians into rigid castes based on who their parents happened to be.

She "knows nothing else" but the stupid twaddle she writes gets air time anyway. I'd guess her Indian/Kenyan mom who married a White guy and raised her in Switzerland DOES know something else, and kept her far away from both Indians and Kenyans.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
she can perform whiteness? OK, cool.

You guys remember the Steve Martin bit ?: :I was born a poor black child!..."

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by kid0917
she can perform whiteness? OK, cool.

You guys remember the Steve Martin bit ?: :I was born a poor black child!..."

One of my favorite lines...

Last edited by achadwick; 12/17/17.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.