Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Here's her best quote:

"Our neighbors have a baby/infant/toddler person and I can hear them through the walls of our house every single day. Every single day I am grateful that I am child-free."

So am I.

GB4

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Who is Lara Witt? And why should I care what she thinks?
That... And I'm betting she's single, or in a lesbian relationship.. But NO MALE would give her the time of day...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Who is Lara Witt? And why should I care what she thinks?
That... And I'm betting she's single, or in a lesbian relationship.. But NO MALE would give her the time of day...

Make that no MAN.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Sounds like she'd be a real fun date.

If you like thin, her lines aren't all that bad:

If I was young and single it might be fun to play along with idiocy for a weekend just to find out how freaky she really is.

The real fun would start the morning after once I told her I was a Donald Trump voting, gun toting, NRA card carrying free market capitalist.

[Linked Image]

...if you're into 12 year old boys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
From her links....

On paper I am a minority, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that when you see me. I come from a upper middle class family, I grew up in Switzerland, I got to travel a lot and I speak fluent english and french. In person, I can perform whiteness. I portray European-ness. But I know nothing else.

For years I have struggled with my mixed ethnicity because I don’t feel either Kenyan or Indian at all...

My mother made me white, she denied me half of who I am.

I suspect she has never been to Kenya, much less lived in a village, I seriously doubt "Kenyans" would consider her Kenyan, and Indians divide even Indians into rigid castes based on who their parents happened to be.

She "knows nothing else" but the stupid twaddle she writes gets air time anyway. I'd guess her Indian/Kenyan mom who married a White guy and raised her in Switzerland DOES know something else, and kept her far away from both Indians and Kenyans.

I didn't catch this earlier. She's the female Obama, a "Hate America first" female. Straight from the Land of Misfit Toys. Raised abroad. Obviously has issues with "Mommy".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Sounds like she'd be a real fun date.

If you like thin, her lines aren't all that bad:

If I was young and single it might be fun to play along with idiocy for a weekend just to find out how freaky she really is.

The real fun would start the morning after once I told her I was a Donald Trump voting, gun toting, NRA card carrying free market capitalist.

[Linked Image]

The fun would begin when she files her rape charges. And that assumes she doesn't first bestow you with gifts from her past with the desperados who preceeded you. That chick is toxic.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,204
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.