Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 340boy
That family has been through hell.

Those Palins, no family unit should ever have to endure the adversity and pain they have faced.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Track is a vet, right?

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
If the Palins were democrats, it would be a badge of honor to have this family strife. Another reason for more funding for druge enforcement and rehabilitation. But running with the republicans, it will be a point of shame that will be used against them. That's how it will play out.

Absolutely! I googled real quick to see the history of Tracks military service. I was working at Ft Wainwright when Sarah was running and I remember her son being assigned to a Stryker unit in Alaska that deployed to Iraq. All google pulled up was liberal news trying to discredit his service in Iraq, trying to minimize his combat experience. The left is [bleep] sick!

My explain why father was afraid enough of him to meet him at the door with a pistol.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
If the Palins were democrats, it would be a badge of honor to have this family strife. Another reason for more funding for druge enforcement and rehabilitation. But running with the republicans, it will be a point of shame that will be used against them. That's how it will play out.

Absolutely! I googled real quick to see the history of Tracks military service. I was working at Ft Wainwright when Sarah was running and I remember her son being assigned to a Stryker unit in Alaska that deployed to Iraq. All google pulled up was liberal news trying to discredit his service in Iraq, trying to minimize his combat experience. The left is [bleep] sick!

My explain why father was afraid enough of him to meet him at the door with a pistol.

Why doesn't matter. The situation speaks for itself. I am generally sympathetic to Sarah and Todd.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Anyone leaving Alaska and expecting fewer drugs down south should rethink their expectations.

Ain't that the truth.

I didn't realize things were that bad up there..?

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
This will pretty much destroy any credibility Sarah Palin will have in the future. Your personal and family life is a reflection of you principles. Sorry to hear about this. I expected different.

They've all been white trash from the beginning, please give me a break.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Laskans.

Nah, just a doper bein' a doper.

Drugs are a "victimless" crime, remember?

Ed

Bingo!

Drugs and drug users suck!

Mostly the life out of society, in general!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I imagine the left is going to make some hay on this. Probably demonize the Palin family and use it for some strange political statement.

But, remember that Track Palin is an Iraq combat vet and is said to suffer from PTSD. I don't know if he fell into drugs like so many of those men do, but Alaska has a terrible drug problem.

If this must somehow play into the political theater let it play like this. Track is a representation of just how the Obama administration treated combat vets.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I imagine the left is going to make some hay on this. Probably demonize the Palin family and use it for some strange political statement.

The left's fault!

But, remember that Track Palin is an Iraq combat vet and is said to suffer from PTSD. I don't know if he fell into drugs like so many of those men do, but Alaska has a terrible drug problem.

Alaska's fault!

If this must somehow play into the political theater let it play like this. Track is a representation of just how the Obama administration treated combat vets.

Obama's fault!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

The left's fault!

Alaska's fault!

Obama's fault!

Well..... If the left shows extreme insensitivity to the actions of a man who served his country and suffers for it, while at the same time holding up some damned thug who assaulted a police officer then charged him resulting in him getting shot. Yeah, I'd say that is their fault.

I can't imagine how hard it is to interdict drugs in a state like Alaska. Damn near impossible in Ohio which has a very bad problem, so much harder in a huge state like Alaska.

Anybody who thinks Obama and his administration is not directly and knowingly responsible for failing our vets is a [bleep] fool.

Last edited by Armednfree; 12/19/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Calvin
Track is a vet, right?

Yep.

I don't know what he saw/did in Iraq, but it's reported he came back "changed".

Of course, he managed to find trouble in HS.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by watch4bear
So drug abuse is that bad in Alaska? That's a pity. It's mostly crystal meth in Idaho , far as I know? Hellish stuff.

Folks are more susceptible to drugs here, because we all been on television.

I figured maybe it was the cold, long winters and short daylight hours that contributes to the problem? OK I realize you're being sarcastic, w4b, but I don't watch much TV, and I've never been to Alaska.

Ya ought to fix the last part bubba!
wink

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Anyone leaving Alaska and expecting fewer drugs down south should rethink their expectations.

Ain't that the truth.

I didn't realize things were that bad up there..?

No different than down in America really.

If you want some, it can be found. Most manage to avoid it.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Track is a vet, right?

Yep.

So you knew him in HS?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bocefish
Track is a vet, right?

Yep.

So you knew him in HS?

Is that what I said?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
So drug abuse is that bad in Alaska? That's a pity. It's mostly crystal meth in Idaho , far as I know? Hellish stuff.

Folks are more susceptible to drugs here, because we all been on television.

I figured maybe it was the cold, long winters and short daylight hours that contributes to the problem? OK I realize you're being sarcastic, w4b, but I don't watch much TV, and I've never been to Alaska.

Ya ought to fix the last part bubba!
wink

I'm working on it! 😎

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Sucks to raise a kid to have him become a man and then deal with his severe drug and severe mental health problems, don’t wish that on anyone.

My best friend is selling his fishing lodge in AK and moving down here. He's had enough of the Alaska drug culture.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by 45_100
This will pretty much destroy any credibility Sarah Palin will have in the future. Your personal and family life is a reflection of you principles. Sorry to hear about this. I expected different.

What do you mean by white trash? Are you using that like white people do when they use the N word?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

What do you mean by white trash? Are you using that like white people do when they use the N word?

Yes,
When you stand on your moral ground of conservative beliefs, and run your political campaign platform on those given rules...then have your own families actions contradict, by getting knocked up out of wedlock & an opiate abuser that assaults his father ?

Last I saw there were many threads with members saying let the opiate addicts die, it purges our society of the unclean...now "we" feel bad the son is a druggie that thumped his Dad ? Stay consistent people, Palin doesn't get a pass because she's "conservative".

Like I said, their true colors have been flown for a while,,,hanging out with Ted Nugent at the White House doesn't change 1 thing, they're white trash.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Bo will be along shortly to set ya'll straight.

All I know is that Sarah told the cops that Track was “freaking out” and “on some type of medication.”
This was after he climbed onto the garage roof and called the cops “peasants.”

In the 2016 incident, Sarah made these statements:
“When my own son is going through what he goes though coming back, I can certainly relate to other families who feel these ramifications of PTSD ... our soldiers do return with," she added. "And it makes me realize more than ever it is now or never for the sake of America’s finest that we have a commander-in-chief who will respect them.”
“I guess it’s kind of the elephant in the room — because my own family, going through what we’re going through today with my son, a combat vet having served in a Stryker brigade fighting for you all, America, in the war zone. It’s a shame that our military personnel even have to question, have to wonder if they’re respected anymore. It starts from the top … the question, though, that comes from our own president where they have to look at him and wonder, ‘Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we’re trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?'”

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 12/20/17.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.