-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I hate he is having trouble! I’m lucky, my three seem to be wired correctly!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hanco
I hate he is having trouble! I’m lucky, my three seem to be wired correctly!!

Same, same.
Hope and prayers that they can eventually work it out and that Track can get to a better place .

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Sarah Palin has mentioned the issue of vets and PTSD and tries to relate issue to her sons problems with the law...

She's looking the wrong direction. She needs to look inward. When her oldest child was only 3 years old, she entered politics and has been active ever since. She's never been home to be a mother. You can argue women's rights or women's emancipation all you like, but when Mom is out in the workforce and not home with the kids, the kids will suffer. They need to know that Mom is always right there to help them through the small problems and that Dad will be home later to help her solve the big ones. She wasn't there. She was at city council meetings, running around campaigning for this or that issue, or sitting in the statehouse. You can't do that and expect your kids to have a normal home life. Women's lib has been very destructive to our country.

Good Grief! Sarah was talking about having a better understanding of what other vets and their families are going though. Telling them that they were not alone and offering help.

Sarah has always had tremendous family support with Todd, grandparents, and other family members. Her kids have traveled with her so much that she has been criticized many times for them getting so much stage time.

The only valid criticism is the notoriety and lack of privacy that comes with the family of anyone in public life. The Palins have had the same problems as many other families, but theirs always makes the news.

The plus side has been their chance to see Mom in action and the difference she has made. Most kids with working Moms do not get that opportunity.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.