Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by landlord44
i wonder what triggered the beginning of the KKK, i mean their agenda. because what ever it was...they failed.
Read up on Nathan Bedford Forrest

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just like law enforcement today the KKK didn't see a black person and say hey lets kill this black person because his skin was black . Like trevon -he just wanted some skittles , michael brown - he was just walking down the street -he even put his hands up and was shot in the back .

Blacks hung from a lamp post/oak tree committed a serious offence , rest assured they weren't at work -living a decent life and folks just decided to hang them .

Having lived in biloxi 22 years i met people who knew klan members , one older klansmen had a black coworker -they fished bass tounaments together . Just like today bad blacks hate good black folks [uncle toms] -story was the older black guy hated most every black person . He told his white friend that blacks are a lot worse than white people even know .

The same black on white crimes you see today were happening 50 & 100+ years ago , things haven't changed . Except people no longer put the fear of God in a certain segment of the population .
I knew people who moved to the gulf coast from up in the Delta - towns with 75-80% blacks - after hearing what it was like I couldn't even imagine living like that . And I COULD IMAGINE how people would get fed up with them as a whole .

Hands down the most racist people are blacks -they're extremely jealous of whites .

I read the other day of a high number of hit and runs -cars running down older white people -cars like an old blue LeSabre/delta 88 racing from the area -detroit I think it was . Wonder who would do something like that ??

Not going to pass judgement on Mr. Killen since I don't know the facts .

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/14/18.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by blanket

Oh youre one of 'those' people aint cha?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by meatsanta226
Originally Posted by blanket

Oh youre one of 'those' people aint cha?
One of what people? Forrest was the first wizard

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good, fugg him, you can't hate solely by race, no one can help what they are at birth, ACTIONS after the fact are what makes the difference.

Spot on Gunner, couldn't have said it any better myself.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good, fugg him, you can't hate solely by race, no one can help what they are at birth, ACTIONS after the fact are what makes the difference.

Yep.

I find it far easier to hate by "political affiliation"... laugh

Seriously.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
i wonder what triggered the beginning of the KKK, i mean their agenda. because what ever it was...they failed.

Fear and ignorance.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Fear and ignorance.

Fear and ignorance is still alive and well today.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Did Yankee soldiers rape southern women and murder civillIan men during reconstruction?

The KKK wasn't an action,.....it was a "re" action.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
So again another massive waste of the tax payers dollars keeping a piece of human excrement locked up for decades.

The thing is, if he'd been sentenced to death it would have cost more and taken just as long if not longer.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Just like law enforcement today the KKK didn't see a black person and say hey lets kill this black person because his skin was black . Like trevon -he just wanted some skittles , michael brown - he was just walking down the street -he even put his hands up and was shot in the back .

Blacks hung from a lamp post/oak tree committed a serious offence , rest assured they weren't at work -living a decent life and folks just decided to hang them .

Having lived in biloxi 22 years i met people who knew klan members , one older klansmen had a black coworker -they fished bass tounaments together . Just like today bad blacks hate good black folks [uncle toms] -story was the older black guy hated most every black person . He told his white friend that blacks are a lot worse than white people even know .

The same black on white crimes you see today were happening 50 & 100+ years ago , things haven't changed . Except people no longer put the fear of God in a certain segment of the population .
I knew people who moved to the gulf coast from up in the Delta - towns with 75-80% blacks - after hearing what it was like I couldn't even imagine living like that . And I COULD IMAGINE how people would get fed up with them as a whole .

Hands down the most racist people are blacks -they're extremely jealous of whites .

I read the other day of a high number of hit and runs -cars running down older white people -cars like an old blue LeSabre/delta 88 racing from the area -detroit I think it was . Wonder who would do something like that ??

Not going to pass judgement on Mr. Killen since I don't know the facts .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yep.

I find it far easier to hate by "political affiliation"... laugh

Seriously.

I don't "hate" anyone based solely their political affiliation but I do think the "Liberal" mindset is a cancer on our society. Just like racism, It uses fear, dishonesty, greed, envy, sloth, etc. to prey on people's feelings and weaknesses and, as such, many good and kind people identify with the "wrong" side for naive/misguided reasons. For that reason, I'm glad we can still solve our differences at the ballot box but do feel we're getting to a tipping point for getting this country back on track. We've finally started to make some progress under Trump (even though he's really good at stepping on his tongue) and I hope we can keep moving in that direction so we can demonstrate more positive results based on right principles in order to turn many of these life-long Democrats into to new Conservatives!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Did Yankee soldiers rape southern women and murder civillIan men during reconstruction?

Yeah and the confederates did too. What’s your point? War is hell. Using the excuse that bad things happen in war as a justification for the KKK is a losers scapegoat. Bad things happened on both sides. The confederates were no better nor were they morally righteous in their crimes.

The KKK came about during reconstruction because southern whites couldn’t fathom that blacks were now their equal and so they set about exacting justice on the “uppity negroes”. You’re correct in that the inception of the KKK was precipitated by reacting, reacting to loosing the war.

Anyone that thinks the KKK only lynched back negroes is beyond stupid. There were a lot of blacks killed for nothing more than being black. To assert that the southern racism was somehow righteous and pious in its adjudication of extrajudicial lynching is laughable. I think the goatfuckers have taken their dogma and their talking points from losers of the civil war. “Either look and believe as I do or die”.

I’m not going to get into a pissing match, which I’m sure this response will elicit, but I will call bullshit when appropriate. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Fear and Ignorance might have started the KKK but but people blaming white is total nonsense. people who are responsible for slave trade and mistreating black people are all dead and gone. Today is what is most important. black people deal drugs, take drugs, gangstarism, killing themselves all in the name of colors or where you are from is not he fault of anyone.

A True Leader knows the way, shows the way and goes the way.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I blame welfare for almost all of our race issues. It's economic slavery, pure and simple.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yeah and the confederates did too. What’s your point? War is hell. Using the excuse that bad things happen in war as a justification for the KKK is a losers scapegoat. Bad things happened on both sides. The confederates were no better nor were they morally righteous in their crimes.

The KKK came about during reconstruction because southern whites couldn’t fathom that blacks were now their equal and so they set about exacting justice on the “uppity negroes”. You’re correct in that the inception of the KKK was precipitated by reacting, reacting to loosing the war.

Anyone that thinks the KKK only lynched back negroes is beyond stupid. There were a lot of blacks killed for nothing more than being black. To assert that the southern racism was somehow righteous and pious in its adjudication of extrajudicial lynching is laughable. I think the goatfuckers have taken their dogma and their talking points from losers of the civil war. “Either look and believe as I do or die”.

I’m not going to get into a pissing match, which I’m sure this response will elicit, but I will call bullshit when appropriate. 😉

There's a lot of truth in alla the above.

But until Obama, we had moved past this largely.

As a country, we had educated our way past this crap by simply being Americans and letting our constitution iron things out. No country offers more equal opportunity or protection under the law than America.

Then Obama and the rest of the liars showed up and told us all that we weren't past all of this...

Race issues weren't even on radar, and hadn't been for years... Until we had the worst racist president in history in Oval Office. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I blame welfare for almost all of our race issues. It's economic slavery, pure and simple.

P

BINGO.!

Ya don't get one without the other.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I agree Barry. Obama specifically and the democrats in general have set back race relations a hundred years. They advance a philosophy that does nothing to promote equality and in fact it fosters and embraces inequality as a cure for inequality. If it wasn’t for the democrats and their liberal ideology I have little doubt that our country would be far more unified than it currently is.

A douchebag criminal is a douchebag criminal irregardless of the color of their skin. Generations of blacks have unfortunately grown up believing that work is akin to slavery and stealing is justified because white privilege gives advantages to some while keeping others down.

Modern negroes (ghetto rats and their associates) have shamed their ancestors and continue to embarrass themselves and our nation with their greedy ignorance and their refusal to join their fellow man in making positive contributions to our society. They are the ones that are keeping each other enslaved and their reliance on handouts and crime is a testament to their continued and voluntary enslavement. I have ZERO sympathy for the plight of the modern negroe and believe that we need to deport or get rid of 2/3 of them before we can move beyond the tired conversation about race.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Bull-oney blacks lived in harmony in thousands of small towns across this country right in the middle of KKK territory of which klansmen never had a cross word with many black families

I'm sure some kkk members have commited horrible crimes against blacks for no reason at all just as blacks have did the same to whites for no reason at all .
The klan had millions of members at one time , so there's always going to be ''those dumbacces'' doing what dumbacces do .

I'm no fan of the klan or their types but I certainly don't recite what the media tells me about things .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,914
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.